Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 39: "I'm the new class ***."

~

“Andreas. Andreas. Andreas, come on, talk to me! Please?”

Andreas kept his jaw clenched as he opened his locker, oh so tempted to slam Tom's head in the metal box. Tom had been following him all day, but he kept ignoring him.

“Andreas...please. Just-”

“You're a foul, lying, cheating son of a bitch, Tom! Don't even bother trying to talk to me!” the blonde snapped.

“Andreas, I know what you've heard, but-”

“But what?” he asked as he slammed his locker shut. “You may be hot, but I don't do cheaters.”

Tom pursed his lips. “There's more to the story. You just don't understand.”

“What don't I understand, Tom? You cheated on me. You lied straight to my face right after you paid the little fucker. What was the money for, huh? The abortion? Are you paying him off like Yu tried to do to Bill?”

Tom shook his head. “No. I'm not paying him for anything. I'm lending a friend a few bucks. It's no big deal.”

Andreas scoffed. “You're much more than friends. Anyone with half a brain knows that.”

“Andreas...look, I can't explain. I want to, but I can't.”

“You know what hurts the most? The fact that you've been sleeping together for over five months, before we even started dating, and I never saw any signs until the last minute. Am I not good enough for you?”

“No! Andreas, you're amazing!”

“But I'm just a good fuck...right?”

“No. No, I started dating you for a reason. If I just wanted sex, I would have stopped it then, but I didn't. I really like you.”

Andreas lifted his bag onto his shoulder and looked at Tom. “Well...apparently you didn't like me enough. Here.” he said, pulling out a small package from his bag before handing it to Tom.

Tom looked down at the small package of diapers in his hand and bit his tongue before looking back up at the blonde.

“They might last you a couple of days. You're gonna need a lot. A baby is a big responsibility. I hope you realize that.”

Tom swallowed hard. “I do.”

Andreas blinked back a few tears. “Do me one favor?”

Tom nodded slowly. “Anything.”

“...don't bail on Kiro. I had to watch my best friend suffer with a broken heart for months after Yu found out about his pregnancy. No one deserves to go through that.”

“I wouldn't do that. You know I wouldn't.”

Andreas gave the cornrowed teen a hard look. “Honestly...I never really knew you.” he said. He walked away before Tom could say anything else, clenching his bag's strap with all his might.

~

“Hey, Kiro.” Yu smiled at his short friend.

Kiro gave the boy a faint smile. “Hey.” he said quietly.

Yu's brows furrowed. “You okay?”

The blonde tried not to, but he couldn't help but let a tear fall. “No.” he shuddered.

Yu quickly pulled out a chair and helped Kiro into it, kneeling on the floor beside him. “Hey, hey.” he cooed. “What's wrong?”

Kiro looked at his friend as tears continued to roll down his cheeks. “What do you think?” he asked, putting a hand on his stomach.

The older boy frowned. “Why didn't you use birth control or something?”

“I did. I've been on it since I was twelve.”

Yu's eyes widened. “Twelve?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. Pretty slutty, right?” Kiro said, looking away from his friend.

“No. You were taking precautions. That's not a bad thing.”

“Losing your virginity before getting your first pubic hair is definitely a bad thing, Yu.”

“...how did Tom take it when you told him?”

Kiro shrugged. “Well, I guess.”

Yu smiled. “That's good.”

“No. Maybe if he had screamed at me and called me a whore I would've had the balls to get the abortion.”

Yu pursed his lips. “Don't say that, Kiro. I know, at first it's hard to come to terms with it, but in the end it's worth it.”

“You've been a dad for two weeks. What the fuck do you know about parenthood?” he snapped.

Yu didn't flinch, but he couldn't deny it hurt deep down.

Kiro closed his eyes a moment later. “Fuck. I'm sorry.” he whispered. “I didn't mean it.”

Yu took Kiro's hand and squeezed it. “It's okay. I know you're scared.”

Kiro sniffled. “Yu...how bad does it hurt? I mean...is it as bad as they say?”

“I think it'd be better for you to talk to Bill about this, Kiro.”

The blonde scoffed. “Like he would help me.”

“Look, he already knows-”

“Of course he knows! The whole goddamn school knows! I'm the new class whore. Yay me.”

“I have work after school, but I'll drop you off at Bill's on the way. I think it'd be good for you two to talk.”

~

Kiro felt his heart drop when he saw Yu drive away, leaving him in front of the Trumper's home. He considered calling a cab and hiding behind a bush while he waited, but then remembered he needed what little money he had for food. He took a deep breath before climbing the porch stairs and ringing the doorbell, exhaling only just before the door opened.

Bill smiled at the pregnant blonde. “Hi, Kiro. Come on in.”

After waiting a moment, partly expecting a door to be slammed in his face, he entered, feeling more awkward than ever once inside.

“Look...I'll be honest with you. You're not my favorite person right now after everything...but I'm not gonna leave you hanging. I know how hard being pregnant is. I'll help you in anyway I can.”

“You don't have to. It's not like I deserve it.”

“Just because you've made mistakes, doesn't mean you're a bad person.”

Kiro frowned. “I completely fucked up Tom and Andreas. A good person wouldn't do that.”

“Tom had a huge part in it too. He made the choice to cheat on Andi.”

“But I initiated it. It's like...breaking people up is the only thing I'm good at! First you and Yu, then Tom and Andreas...what's the fucking point of me even being here anymore?”

Bill sighed. “You aren't the reason we broke up, Kiro. We just...didn't match up. I knew about you and all the others for a long time and it never interfered with how I felt about Yu, but it was inevitable. Even if we hadn't broken up when I got pregnant...we wouldn't have lasted much longer.”

Kiro scoffed. “Yu loves you more than life itself. You have no idea what he'd do for you and the twins. You're everything to him whether he shows it or not. You always have been.”

Bill considered replying, but somehow felt glad when he heard a soft cry come from upstairs. “Um...upstairs? Sounds like they just woke up from their naps.” he smiled, leading Kiro up the stairs and into the nursery.

Kiro stood awkwardly by the door as Bill smiled and greeted his sons, picking up Keegan who happened to be crying just a bit louder than Kaylor.

“Hey, kiddo. What's wrong?” Bill asked the child, gently bouncing him in his arms.

Kiro looked away and held his hands firmly at his sides, resisting the urge to touch his stomach.

Bill looked up. “Hey, Kiro?”

“Hm?”

“Did you find out the baby's gender while you were at the hospital?” he asked as he laid Keegan down on the changing table.

The blonde nodded. “Yeah. It's a girl.” he replied, faking a smile.

Bill's smile was far from fake. “Yeah? Congratulations!”

“Thanks. I guess...”

Bill's brows furrowed. “Was it something I said?”

“No. I just...I'm trying to make the best of this, but everything seems to have a bitter ending no matter how I look at it.”

“What do you mean?” he asked as he wiped his son's butt clean and reached for the baby powder.

“Well...my parents are gonna kill me, for one. Half the time they don't even remember they have a son, so why would they want a grandchild? I don't have a job, therefore I have no money. I feel horrible that Tom is going to have to do so much for me.” he explained, biting his lip as he paced back and forth.

Bill didn't say a word. He merely listened as he slipped a new diaper on Keegan.

“Plus...the whole school knows.”

Bill winced. He remembered when the school had found out about his pregnancy. They'd thrown bibs and diapers at him, called him unbelievable names, and did shit to his locker for weeks. “And how has that been? Bad as my fifteen minutes of fame?”

Kiro forced out a laugh that brought a tear to his eye. “Let's see...I've been back at school for two days and so far I've found twelve condoms taped to my locker, five people have sucked baby bottles in front of me, half the lunchroom now flings peas at the back of my head, and oh, lets not forget that my English teacher called me a 'cheap ass bimbo' in front of the entire class!”

The other boy frowned. “My science teacher called me a 'pathetic whore' in front of everyone when we were discussing reproduction.”

“Miss Jensen is a crabby old bitch.” Kiro mumbled.

Bill smiled. “Agreed.”

“...Bill...can I ask you a few things?”

“Ask away. What's up?”

“How bad is the birth? I mean...does it really hurt as bad as they say?”

Bill made a face. “Yes. I'm not going to lie to you or sugar coat it. It hurts like a bitch. But then again, I didn't make it to the hospital, so I didn't have an epidural to dull the pain. Any other questions?”

“Yeah, uh...about the whole...vaginal stuff...”

“You sprout a pussy and big ass tits. End of story.” Bill replied rather bluntly, gesturing to his large breasts. “Wait...shouldn't your doctor have told you all this?”

“I haven't gone to a doctor. The hospital was it.”

Bill's eyes widened. “What!? You haven't had any physical exams or started taking prenatal vitamins?”

Kiro shook his head. “No...I can't afford it. I already told you I don't have a job, my parents don't know, nor do they give a shit about me, and Tom doesn't have that kind of money.”

“But...Kiro, all that is really important! Without prenatal care, the baby could get sick or have a defect or something! You need to see a doctor!”

“I told you, I don't have the money. I've been trying to find a job since I found out I was pregnant, but no one wants to hire me. What with a baby on the way and needing maternity leave...”

Bill sighed heavily. “Watch the twins. I'll be right back.” he stated, taking out of the room seconds later.

Kiro's eyes widened. He looked at the cribs in fear. “Uhm...babies...please just sleep. No crying, or pooping, or hunger...please?” he whispered frantically.

Ten minutes later, Bill had returned along with his mother. Simone smiled kindly at the blonde. “Alright, everything's set!”

Confusion swept over Kiro's face. “What's set?”

“You're appointment with Dr. Phillips. Don't you worry for even a second. She's a wonderful doctor.”

“I...I can't afford to-”

“We're paying for it. You need a hand, and we're willing to lend it.”

“Wow...I...thank you.”

“It's nothing. Now I'll leave you both to it. I need to get dinner started.” Simone stated shortly before leaving the room.

“Bill?”

Bill looked back at Kiro. “Yeah?”

“...thanks.”

A smile spread across the younger teen's lips. “No problem.”

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah! >.< It's been a while again. T_T And I apologize.

But my life is going to get MONDO busy when school starts. I'll be taking Driver's Ed., volunteering at an animal shelter, going to the gym, AND all of it has to be done Mon-Thurs after school. ...shoot me now. X___X

Anyway, I'm working on so many stories, trying to write ahead so I can start posting them, but I keep getting new ideas and I get so excited I have to start writing them and then I get sidetracked from the other stories! *sobs in emo corner*

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: Will Tom and Andi ever patch things up?
Q: Will Kiro tell his parents about the baby before they find out on their own?
Q: Will Kiro be able to stand the harsh treatment at school?
Q: Will Kiro's exam/doctor's appointment go well?
Q: Will you comment, cause not many people did on the last chapter and it made me very sad? T______T

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3