Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 4: "Why are we doing this?"

~

“Baby!” Bill whined to his stomach. “Please stop!”

Bill's child had been repeatedly kicking his bladder since his third period class had started. He definitely shouldn't of drank three glasses of orange juice that morning. He'd been squirming for ten minutes.

The teen let out a whimper as his child unleashed another sharp kick to his bladder, finally giving in and thrust his hand into the air.

“And so if that is the value of x, we know- Yes Bill?” the middle aged math teacher sighed in annoyance.

“Can I go to the restroom?” he pleaded.

“No, you go almost every day in my class and I'm tired of it. You need to learn this information.”

“But I always get A's in this class!”

“And your point is?”

“The point is, he's pregnant and has to pee. You have no right not to allow him to go to the bathroom. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean you have to be cruel.” Strify stated, ignoring the look a few of the students gave him.

“Well I- …fine. Go Bill. Before I change my mind.” she hissed.

“Thanks Strify.” Bill whispered thankfully as he sprinted to the restroom.

~

Bill sighed in immense relief as he rinsed the soap off of his hands and snatched up a few paper towels.

“You're lucky Strify's so nice to me, kiddo. Otherwise I would of pissed myself.” he whispered to his child, gently rubbing tiny circles around his bellybutton.

“...but why is he so nice to me?”

~

“Yu?” Kiro whispered as the older teen kissed and nibbled at his neck.

“Hm?” he mumbled, his unsteady hands fumbling to open the blonde's skinny jeans.

“Why are we doing this?”

“What do you mean why?”

Kiro sighed, pulling free of Yu's clutch. “I mean, why are we doing this? Why are we making-out? Why are we thinking about having sex in the back seat of your car?”

“I didn't really know we were still thinking. I thought it was decided.”

“Yu!” he whined, displaying an aggravated pout.

“What?”

“...don't you ever wonder about having a real relationship?”

“A real relationship?”

“Yeah. You know...completely closed. No sleeping around, no fucking just for the sake of fucking. A real romance. A relationship with...love...and trust?” Kiro questioned, hoping Yu would catch onto the hint.

Yu only quirked a pierced brow, a habit he had picked up from Bill when they had dated, and gave Kiro a funny look as if to say, “Why?”

“Why would I want a relationship like that, Kir? Sleeping with one person the rest of my life sounds boring as fuck.” he replied.

“Well...maybe at first it would be...but maybe once you realized you loved that person you'd commit to them?”

The look on Yu's face gave Kiro the hope he understood, but that hope was shot down the second Yu started laughing.

“Kiro...you're my best friend, the number one person on my list...but sometimes you say the stupidest things!” Yu stated through his cackles.

Kiro frowned, not allowing his friend to see the hurt in his eyes. “Y-Yeah. I guess I do. My uh....my mind's just somewhere else today Yu.” he lied, swallowing back his sob.

~

“Oh Lumi...” Jeffree moaned as Luminor traced his 'Delicious' tattoo displayed on his neck with his tongue.

“Tell me what you want baby.” he groaned.

“I want that fat cock up my ass before I explode.”

“Which position?” he mumbled, already applying lube to his hardened member.

“I wanna ride you.” he moaned as he dabbed a bit of lube onto his fingers and pushed one into his hole.

Luminor stayed silent, lying on his back, and yanked Jeffree closer to him. The pink haired man only grinned at his partner's obvious eagerness, and dragged his fingertips down his sides, making his boyfriend shiver.

“I hate it when you t-tease me.” Luminor mumbled, gnawing on his lip.

Jeffree only grinned, putting a finger to his lips to make him appear completely innocent. “Mmm, no you don't.” he stated as he impaled himself upon the younger man's member.

~

Strify sighed deeply as he slipped his key into the wooden door before him, entering the impressively furnished and completely gayified house his cousin owned. He hated going back to his own house after school. Being around Luminor and Jeffree always made him happier.

As he dumped his bag onto the couch, he laughed at the fourteen inch rainbow dildo displayed in a glass case above the fireplace. No matter what mood he was in, Jeffree's shenanigans always made him laugh.

Within seconds of his arrival, he head thumping and moans, immediately rolling his eyes.

“I swear, one day I'm just gonna go up there and threaten to tell Auntie Marilyn about their insane fucking problems...” he muttered as he snatched the container of rainbow chip icing out of the fridge, dipping a finger in it and sucking it off.

Strify smiled once he heard a soft whimper, and bent down to pick up the little, white Pomeranian sitting at his feet. Diamond had only been Luminor's recent gift to Jeffree. Frankly, Strify had been surprised that the man hadn't died the dog's fur yet like he had done to his previous dogs.

“Hey Dia. Is your daddy's insane fucking scaring you?” he asked the fluff ball as it joined him on the couch.

Getting a yip as a yes, he smirked and let the dog lick a glob of icing off his index finger.

“GASP! JACK E. FUCKING STRIFY! YOU BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE DOING!” Jeffree exclaimed, snatching the dog away from the teen.

Cradling the dog he glared hard at Strify. “DON'T YOU GO MAKING MY BABY FAT YOU LITTLE FUCKER!”

“Put some pants on and we'll talk.” he said blankly, pointing out Jeffree's nudity.

“...Touche...” he pouted plopping down next to Strify on the couch, crossing his legs and placing the poor dog over his manhood.

“So how has your school week been so far munchkin?”

“...I'm only six years younger than you Jeffree...”

“Exactly. You're young, short, and inexperienced so there!”

“It was okay...”

“Okay how?” Luminor questioned, thankfully wearing pants unlike his unashamed boyfriend.

Silence.

“...STRIFY MET A BOY!” the naked man squealed out of nowhere, grinning happily.

“I did not...” he muttered.

“Did too! Don't lie sweetie, it causes wrinkles.”

“Fine...I met a boy...BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM!”

“Do too.”

“...shut up...”

“Make me.”

“I will.”

“Go for it.”

“I'm gonna.”

“I'm waiting.”

Strify pursed his lips trying to come up with a comeback, but couldn't find one, so instead he stuck out his tongue and pouted.

“So what's his name?”

“Bill.”

“Is he cute?”

“Gorgeous.”

“How old?”

“Sixteen.”

“What's he like?”

“...he's sixteen weeks pregnant...” Strify admitted, grimacing at the looks Luminor and Jeffree exchanged.

“Strife-” Luminor began, only to have the brunette give him an 'I know' look.

“I know Lumi. But...”

“He reminds you of-”

“Yeah. Plus I just...I feel protective of him, ya know? His baby daddy left, lied to everyone to ruin Bill's reputation, so he has almost no friends, everyone makes fun of him, he's so stressed he keeps getting pains, his teachers make him suffer, AND after all that his baby daddy still thinks he can control him, so I punched him in the face yesterday and...and-” the teen rambled.

“Strife?”

“Yeah?”

“Stop talking before you forget to breathe and pass out. Now...what did I hear about you punching someone?” Luminor asked, quirking a brow as he went into father mode. Strify's father died when he was young, so Luminor was the only fatherly figure he'd ever had.

“He shoved me first!” he whined.

“...is he hot?”

“JEFFREE!”

“What!? It's a simple question!”

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I finished it! *dances like a drunk zebra* ...idk...-.-

I had to do it. *beamingly evil grin* Had...to do...the...Marilyn Manson and Luminor thing. XDDDDD (Btw, it's AUNTIE because...well...Uncle Manson is a butt. :DDD) Let me have my fun.....

So OBVIOUSLY this is a filler, but you have to admit...it was NOT boring. I just...I...I LOVE JEFFREE IN THIS FIC! *dies* Yay for naked Jeffree's and rainbow dildos! XD

So...another thing, in case you don't already know, Strify's emotions are very confusing. He's obviously a very depressed person, but Jeffree is a very fun, loveable, and close person in Strify's life. Lumi and Jeffree are basically all he has. So he's normally very cheerful when around them. :)

Poor Kiro-kun. T.T God Yu's stupid..........-_- Catch on already doofus! <---- ten stars for fun words!!!!! XD

Chapter five is about half done, and it will be longer than this. But I promise you guys, I won't ever post a chapter less than about 1,200 words unless I have a REALLY good reason. Cause i HATE when people do that and it's like 583 words or something. Pisses me off...........-.-

Comment...and you get a rainbow chip icing coated Lumi with a horny Jeffree on top. ^.^

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE!!!!! <3