Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 42: "You never held me back."

~

Bill had tears streaming down his cheeks as he had to listen to his infant's screams of pain as the pediatrician gave the twins their shots. Yu wasn't in any better of shape either other than the fact that he was able to hold in his tears. Neither had even realized that they'd taken each others hand and were holding onto them for dear life.

The doctor let out a sigh of relief as the last shot was given and he was able to dispose of his gloves. “I'm very sorry to both of you. I know how hard it can be to see your child in pain.” he apologized. “You can hold them for a while so they'll calm down.”

Both Bill and Yu immediately stood up and took their children back into their arms, holding them tightly to their chests.

“Mommy's so sorry, baby. I'm sorry.” Bill whispered to Keegan, gently bouncing him in hope to get him to stop crying.

Yu was doing the same, softly stroking Kaylor's head which had a light dust of blonde fuzz, as did Keegan's. “It's okay, buddy.” he cooed.

Bill looked to the doctor once the twins had settled down. “Please tell me they don't need anymore shots.” he pleaded.

“They don't, no need to worry. We're actually done here, so when you're ready, you can go to the front desk and go. Have a nice day.” he smiled, leaving the family.

“Oh, thank god that's over.” Bill breathed, kissing his son's forehead.

“Let's go before that bastard comes back with more needles.” Yu replied, carefully strapping Kaylor into his carrier, Bill doing the same with Keegan.

“It's getting late. Do wanna grab some dinner?” Bill asked as he lifted Keegan's carrier.

“I wish I could, but I think I left my phone at Tom's, so I need to head over there. Thanks for the offer though.”

Bill nodded in understanding as he and Yu left, gently strapping the carriers to the back seats. “Some other time, then.” he smiled, only to wince and use his free arm to hold his stomach a moment later.

Yu's eyes widened and he put a hand on Bill's shoulder. “Are you okay?”

Bill made a face and nodded, standing straight with a look of pain in his eyes. “I'm fine. It's just cramps.” he winced.

“Cramps?”

Bill gave him a look and nodded downward making Yu flush all sorts of colors.

“O-Oh. Uhm...can I get you anything to help?”

Bill shook his head. “No, it's okay. I just need a nap. Plus, Andi's coming over later, so no way I'm turning in early even if the twins do go to sleep.”

Yu merely nodded, not speaking until they were in the car. He'd put the keys in the ignition and turned on the air, but didn't seem to even think about actually driving off.

Bill's brows furrowed. “Yu?”

“I love you.” Yu said bluntly.

“Uhm...okay, what does that have to do with any-”

“I love you and the twins more than anything in the world. Everyday since they were born, I wake up and think 'I have a family waiting for me'. Every time I get a paycheck I wonder how long its going to last. Every time I go out I'm scared that I'm not going to come back. What if I get shot in a drive-by, or stabbed in an alleyway, or...what if do something stupid again? What if take what I have for granted and fuck everything up even more?”

“Yu-”

“What if someday I just...don't show up? What will happen if I run off and leave? What if I bail and screw you over just like I've done to you and million others again!?”

By now Yu had tears streaming down his cheeks as he ranted. Bill was baffled. He'd never seen Yu just randomly freak out like this.

“Yu, calm down!” Bill exclaimed.

Yu bit his lip and sat back in his seat, sighing deeply. He turned his head and looked at Bill, seeing the concern in the boy's eyes. “I never deserved you.” he stated, shaking his head. “Never. Not even for a second.”

Bill pursed his lips.

Yu let out a sad laugh. “And you always knew that. I may be older than you, but all I ever did was hold you back. Everyone knew how much better you were than me. They just didn't want to say it. You were like the...beautiful heir who fell for the petty thief.”

“You never held me back.” Bill replied.

The older boy smiled sadly. “Bill...that's all I ever did. I got you to skip classes, drink, smoke, and a handful of other shitty things. Let's face it, Bill...your life would just be a whole lot better if I had never come into the picture.”

Bill felt a tear fall down his cheek as he closed his eyes, shaking his head. “No...it wouldn't. Would it be a lot different? Yeah. Better? I don't think so.”

“How do you figure that?”

“You taught me to be me. You stood up for me when no one else did. You loved me even when you weren't sure you could. But more importantly, you gave me a family. We are a family...and that's never going to change.”

“I'm gonna fuck this up in the long run.”

“No you won't. I know you won't. Now come on. You have to find your phone and Andi will most likey break something if he's alone for too long.”

~

“Billy-Boo!” Andreas squealed, nearly tackling his friend as he entered his house, a baby carrier in each hand.

“Watch it, Andi! Babies are delicate.”

Andreas immediately backed off and nodded, putting his hands up in surrender. “Fair enough. So am I actually gonna get to hang out with my best friend tonight?”

Bill smiled. “Of course. After we get the twins to sleep I'm all yours.”

“Yay!” the blonde beamed, his eyes lighting up with joy.

An hour later, Bill and his friend plopped onto his bed, sighing in relief.

“Bill...I don't know how you do that every night.”

Bill chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. “That makes two of us.”

Andreas sat up, Bill turning onto his side and resting his head on his fist. “Hang on...something's different about you.”

Bill's brows furrowed. “Well I did just give birth a few weeks ago.” he replied

Andreas shook his head. “No...it's something else. I just don't know- Oh my god...”

“What?”

The blonde grinned. “You totally got laid!” he exclaimed.

Bill's eyes widened as he smacked his friend's thigh. “Shut up! You want the whole neighborhood to know?”

“I'm not hearing a no.”

Bill made a face.

“I knew it. When?”

“...last night.”

“But I thought you guys got into a fight or something and-”

“We kind of did, but he came over really late, apologized and explained everything and...one thing led to another.”

“...you changed your sheets, right?” Andreas asked, eying the bed warily.

Bill blushed. “We...may or may not have done it on the couch while my parents and the twins were upstairs sleeping...”

Andreas' jaw dropped open. “You kinky little bitch!”

“That coming from you.” Bill replied, sticking out his tongue.

“Shut up. So, how was it?”

A smile slipped onto his face as he threw his head back, moaning softly as he landed on his back. “Amazing. That is the only word to describe it.”

“How many rounds?”

“Unfortunately, only one.” Bill pouted.

Andreas looked scandalized. “What?!”

“The second he pulled out of me...I started my period.” Bill groaned.

“You have got to be shitting me.”

“I wish. He thought he'd been too rough and hurt me when he saw the blood! I felt so bad!”

“Awe.” Andreas cooed. “It was like your first time all over again.”

Bill tossed a pillow at his friend. “How about we talk about something other than my sex life, hm?”

“What else is there to talk about? It's not like I'm getting any.”

Bill frowned and sat up. “How have things been for you? I know you've been having a rough time since the whole Tom and Kiro thing...”

Andreas shrugged and played with his hair. “Fine.” he mumbled.

“Liar. Come on, talk to me. Of all people, I know what bad break-ups can do to a person.”

Andreas' hands dropped down to his lap and he sighed, looking up at his friend. “I'm not doing well...but I'm not doing horrible. I mean, it's not like I loved him or anything. I think I was more surprised than actually hurt. I mean...if he had feelings for Kiro and he knew he was pregnant, then why did he go out with me?”

“Because most men are idiots. That's the cold hard truth.”

The blonde cracked a smile and nodded. “Fair enough. So...any chance Strify has an old friend, a brother, or even a cousin for me?” he asked, giving Bill an innocent look.

Bill couldn't help but laugh and shook his head. “Luminor is the only one I know about. Maybe he has a younger brother or something. I can ask.”

Andreas grinned. “And if he does and it works out, I could end up being your cousin-in-law!” he squealed.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Second attempt at posting this. *angry huff* anyway, I know it's been a while, and I'm terribly sorry, but school has consumed me. First day: Two and a half hours of homework. >.<

It's not the best chapter, but I hope it'll do until the next one. :3

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: Will Yu fuck things up?
Q: What's in the future for Bill and Strify?
Q: Will Bill and Yu ever get back together?
Q: Will Andreas ever find someone else?
Q: What's going happen during Kiro's pregnancy?
Q: Will Bill and Strify continue to have yummy sex? >:3
Q: Will you comment to mend my wounded mind which barely escaped the wrath of my advanced classes? :3

Random note: I know Luminor and Jeffree were shoved off the edge of the world, but I pinky promise they'll be back soon. Jeffree invented diamond laced jetpacks. :D

Anywhozitz, I must go. I hope this will tide you all over.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3