Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 47: "He won't even speak to me."

~

Bill's brown eyes were locked onto the white tiles before him. He felt numb as the hot water cascaded down his newly developed body. He shook his head, seeming to come out of his self-inflicted trance and reached for the body wash, pouring more than a generous amount into the washcloth in his left hand.

He ran it over his arms...his shoulders...his breasts...but felt no cleaner than when he'd entered the shower. He sighed, looking down, the shower's sprays masking his tears. He washed his stomach, but froze when her reached his hips.

Yu had been kissing them the night before. He had sucked on his supple breasts. He had spread his thighs and- Bill gritted his teeth when he though about what had happened next.

He cringed as he washed himself down there. He didn't want to feel that. He didn't want to feel even the slightest touch or sensation there after what he'd done.

Moments later he stepped out of the shower, wiping the mirror free of condensation. He glared at his reflection. “Why?” he whispered, his lip beginning to quiver the second he spoke. He broke down into tears, falling to the floor of the bathroom and curling into a ball. Wrapping his arms around himself, he bowed his head, just hoping the floor would swallow him into darkness.

~

“You look absolutely beautiful.”

Bill faked a smile, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. “Thank you.” he whispered shyly, using his fork to prod at his salad.

Strify gave him a nod and a sweet smile, but the smile began to fall when Bill's gaze landed on his salad, and seemed to refuse to look up. The blonde swallowed hard, exhaling deeply. He was concerned. He had no idea what was wrong with his boyfriend, but he knew he wanted the boy's unhappiness to end.

“Bill?” he asked softly.

“Hm?” Bill hummed, only giving his date a glance.

Strify pressed his lips together. “Is...everything okay?”

Bill's brows furrowed. “Of course.” he said unconvincingly. “Why wouldn't it be?”

Letting out a sigh, Strify reached across the small table, taking Bill's hand. “Bill.” he said.

The boy hardly moved.

“Bill! Please look at me.” he pleaded, squeezing his hand.

Bill looked up, his eyes slightly glassy yet questioning. “What is it?” he asked.

“Bill, what's wrong with you? Ever since you got back from Yu's, you've been acting so strange! You've been distant, and unsure, and...it seems like you really don't want to be here.” Strify stated, his eyes welling up with hurt.

Bill frowned, closing his eyes to push back the tears. He set his fork down and pushed his food aside, looking up to Strify. “I'm sorry, Strify.” he whispered.

“Sorry isn't doing much, Bill. You're pushing me away. Have I done something? Said something? Are you mad at me? What's wrong? Talk to me, Bill!”

“You haven't done anything wrong.” Bill replied, smiling slightly. “You're perfect. Absolutely perfect. I don't deserve a guy as amazing as you.” he whispered.

Strify frowned. “Is that was this is about?” he asked.

Bill gave him a questioning look.

The blonde let out a relived chuckle. “Bill.” he said, squeezing his hand before laying a kiss on his knuckles. “Baby, you are perfect. You are everything I've ever wanted. I don't care about the past. We've all made mistakes. I love you. I love you, the twins, and...everything in our future.”

A tear escaped Bill's eyes, a smile spreading across his glossed lips. “I love you too.”

Kissing Bill's hand once again, he wiped away the tear from his lover's cheek. “Jesus, Bill...you scared the shit out of me.” he breathed.

“I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.” Bill frowned.

Strify smiled, patting Bill's hand. “It's okay, Billa. Now, how about some of that supposedly godlike chocolate fondue they have?”

Bill giggled softly. “You read my mind.”

~

“Goddammit.” Kiro hissed, tossing yet another shirt that didn't fit him anymore onto his bed. He grabbed an old KISS T-shirt from the back of his closet, pursing his lips as it lay in his hand. He immediately recognized it. Yu had left it at his house the first time they'd hooked up. He'd said to keep it as a little reminder.

He brought it to his nose, gripping the shirt tightly. It still smelled like Yu's cologne.

He felt the tears coming, but held them in, throwing the shirt across the room. He breathed heavily for a few moments, clenching his jaw as he held back his emotions.

“Carsten! Have you seen my fucking lighter? The blue o-”

On instinct, Kiro turned to the source of the noise, only to turn pale white when he saw his mother standing the doorway of his bedroom, jaw dropped open with an unlit cigarette in her hand.

There was silence for what felt like forever, the only sounds being their breathing.

“Mom-”

“What the fuck.” were the first words to come out of her mouth. Annette appeared her age. At forty-two the signs of aging had begun, resulting in slight wrinkles in her face and dark rims under her eyes. She had been beautiful once, a former high school prom queen who had who knows how many abortions under her belt. She's been the bitch, the whore, you name it. She had only kept Carsten because it would've been too dangerous for her to get another abortion. The woman was trash, as was her husband. She was a chain smoker and dabbled in prescriptions while Pete snorted coke on the coffee table every night. They rarely even acknowledged their only son.

“I-”

“You're fucking pregnant?” she hissed, both in anger and confusion.

Kiro swallowed hard, biting his lip. “...yes.” he whispered shamefully.

She shut her eyes, dropping her cigarette and rubbing her temples before shutting the door. “You little-” she stopped, taking a deep breath. “I bought you fucking birth control. I give you goddamn condoms! How in the fuck did this happen!?”

Kiro flinched at her tone. “I don't know. I swear, I didn't forget my pills!” he said, tears in his eyes.

“Carsten, I swear-.” she paused, placing her hands on her hips to keep from punching the wall. “How far along are you?”

“...second trimester. Almost six months.” he said softly.

“Christ!” she exclaimed, running her hand through her hair. “You can even get a fucking abortion!”

“Mom, I-”

“Why didn't you? Why didn't you get rid of it?”

Kiro frowned. “Mom, I couldn't do that!”

“Why not? I did it like, what, eight times? And look at me, I'm fine.” she said.

“But-”

“Who's the father? You do know who the father is, right?”

“Yes, but...he hates me.” Kiro frowned, looking down at his hands. “He won't even speak to me.”

Annette sighed. “What did I tell you? A man will love you until he knocks you up.”

“That's not true!” Kiro shouted, startling both himself and his mother. “I...he isn't like that.”

“Oh? Look at your situation, Carsten. Fucking wonderful, isn't it? Fat, alone, emotional.”

Kiro felt the tears begin to fall, his hands stroking his swollen belly. “You don't have to worry...I'm giving her up.”

“Damn right you are. And don't call it 'her'. You'll just get attached.” Annette snipped, scowling at her son's abdomen.

“But...its a girl. She's a girl.” Kiro said, smiling softly at his stomach when he felt a little kick. “She just kicked.”

“Whatever. Just don't get any more attached. You're giving it up in three months. Forever. I'm not gonna allow another kid in this house. That's another fucking mouth to feed.”

Kiro sighed. “Okay, mom.”

Annette nodded, making her way out of the room, but stopped at the door. “Oh, and don't mention this to your dad. You know he doesn't like surprises.” she smirked, pulling another cigarette from her pocket.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi...so uhm...*cough cough*...nine months, huh? Wow, time flies...feel free to throw things at me. I left you guys with a cliffhanger, AND took forever. ._.

Life's been chaotic. I've had my heart broken, been used, been stalked. Oy vey. not to mention my senior year starts monday, so...bleh.

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: What turn with Strify and Bill's relationship take?
Q: Will Yu ever talk to Kiro again?
Q: Will Kiro survive in his hellish household?
Q: What are some things you like to see in future chapters? Give me a list. I like lists. :3

Anyways, I love you guys, thank you for reading, and I'm sorry about the wait. I'll do my best to update soon.

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, & RECOMMEND! <3