Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 5: "I'm decent...decently exposed..."

Kay...new above author note thinga-ma-jiggy. Long chapter = YAYZ!

Good news, I got the chapter out.

Bad news, today at school I started feeling weird. (bad weird) Currently, I have a headache, I'm nauseous, I'm FREEZING (and when you lived in Colorado for ten years...that's sad), and the lower left side of back is providing such immense pain, I can barely walk. :( So we'll see what amount of writing I'll accomplish. If you knows what's wrong with me, PLEASE TELL! Maybe since I can't walk, I'll lie in bed and write more! :)

...or maybe I'll fall asleep and slip into a coma for 10 years, and when I wake up 2020 I'll discover right is left, down is up, pickles are mangoes, dogs are shovels, bathtubs are streetlamps, Jeffree is straight, hats are Pokemon, knives are a brand of fruit snacks, and Tokio Hotel and Cinema Bizarre are supreme rulers of the world...

See...this is what happens when I can't walk in circles to burn off energy...-.-

ENJOY THE CHAPTER! PLZ READ END NOTES!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Bill's hands refused to stop shaking. He was currently sitting in a chair in a small room at the hospital. He hated hospitals. He hated doctors. He hated needles. He hated anything to do with the white prisons.

“Bill?”

Bill's head shot up hearing his name, as his doctor lightly tapped on the door before coming inside.

“Hi.” he squeaked.

“No need to be scared sweetie. Just a check-up.” she smiled, giving the nervous teen a soft smile.

Simone kindly shook hands with her, before grabbing Bill's shaking one to calm him down.

“Alright, so how have you been doing, Bill?” she asked kindly, sitting on the stool in front of her patient.

“O-Okay...”

“Any nausea? Frequent urination, mood swings, cramps, cravings?” she asked.

“All of the above...” he muttered.

“How bad is the nausea?”

“It varies. My teachers always think I'm faking it, until I end up puking in their trash cans.”

“I'll be sure to write them a note explaining you'll most likely be experiencing nausea and vomiting throughout the pregnancy, alright? They have no right to make you suffer.”

He groaned, thinking of five more months of puking, making Doctor Phillips smile.

“I'll prescribe you some medication for that later sweetie. It should help. Now...how about the bathroom trips? Are your teachers being strict about that at all?”

“Not really...they just wait until I'm about to piss myself before letting me go...” he grumbled.

“Mrs. Trumper, I think you should have a talk with the principle. It's bad for the kidneys to hold it in, especially during pregnancy.”

“I will. No one messes with my baby and my baby's baby.” Simone smiled brightly.

“Alright, cravings?”

“Psh. What don't you crave? Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, apple pie with nacho cheese, vanilla ice cream with tomato slices!”

“MOM! Just because you don't like tomatoes, doesn't mean I don't!”

“Don't worry Mrs. Trumper. All those are very natural. Don't be surprised if they get even weirder.”

“Oh dear Lord...” she muttered, making Bill smile.

“Okay, you said you experiencing cramps, correct?”

“Mhmm...”

“How badly would you rate the pain on a scale of one to ten?”

“About a seven.”

“Could you hop up on the table for me then?”

Bill sighed, slowly getting up before scrambling onto the examination table.

“Alright, just lie back, and lift up your shirt to your chest.”

Bill unclasped his suspenders and pulled up his shirt, jumping when the doctor put her hands on his stomach.

“Sorry. I'm just gonna feel around, okay? If I push down and it hurts, just tell me.”

“Fine...fine...fine...f- NOT FINE!” he screeched after she'd pressed on a very tender spot.

“Tender?”

“Only a lot.” he mumbled.

“Has life been stressful lately?”

“You have no idea...”

“Then take it easy. Stress can cause a lot of complications.”

“I know. Strify told me.” he mumbled.

“Strify? Who the hockey puck is Strify?” Simone chirped. She always did say the weirdest things...

“New kid at school, mom. Chill out.”

Simone pouted, but listened, looking at the doctor for further instructions.

“Would you mind changing into a robe and getting up on the table for me, Bill?”

“...everything off...?”

“Everything off. Your mom and I will give you a few minutes to change.” she replied, escorting Simone and herself out.

Bill sighed, changing into the hospital gown thrown over the back of one of the chairs. He hated these things. He always felt so naked.

“Bill? Are you dressed?” Dr. Phillips asked from behind the door.

“Yeah. I'm decent...decently exposed....” he muttered before she came back into the room, this time without Simone.

“Where's my mom?”

“I doubt you'd want her here for this part sweetie. Could you lay back on the other table and prop your feet up?” she smiled.

Bill did so, but slowly. He'd read about this online shortly after he discovered he was pregnant. To him, it certainly didn't seem pleasant.

“I'm just gonna take a peek. See how well your vagina has developed, alright? Just relax.”

He blushed at the mention of his...vagina. He'd freaked when he'd first met Doctor Phillips. Mostly during the part where she'd explained that he'd sprout a vagina.

~

“Well Bill, both your blood and urine tests have tested positive for pregnancy, so I suppose I should explain everything. Mrs. Trumper, I hope this won't be too awkward for you and your son.” Dr. Phillips apologized.

“It won't. I'm curious anyway. I wanna help Bill in any way that I can. I know it wasn't planned, but I'm fully supportive.” Simone stated, smiling at her son who was a nervous wreck. Bill smiled back, but a frown soon followed as he remembered he still hadn't told Yu about the recently confirmed pregnancy.

“Alright, well first off, you're probably curious about the symptoms. Nausea and vomiting are most common in the first few months, but should fade once you enter your second trimester, assuming you plan on keeping the baby?”

“I do. I just- I'm scared.” Bill whimpered.

“That's perfectly normal for someone your age, hon. Other symptoms include frequent urination, cramps, unusual cravings, excessive hormonal urges, excessive gas, violent mood swings, and tenderness of the chest, abdomen, and sex organs.”

“Chest?” Bill quirked.

“Yes. For men, their chests will swell slightly, because of mammary gland development so you may breast feed your child.”

“So I'll grow boobs!?”

Doctor Phillips only laughed, smiling at her patient. “Not entirely. They'll swell a bit, but nothing too noticeable. Most likely you'll be an A cup. B tops.” she stated.

“What about delivery? Will he have a C-Section or...?”

“A Cesarian Section is optional, but poses risks just like any woman. But throughout the pregnancy, Bill's body will basically reshape itself for delivery. His uterus is already housing the fetus, so it will remain in position. The ovaries within his body will shift into a new position however, and, although as strange as it sounds, around the beginning of his second trimester, he'll begin developing a birth canal for the child to pass through, as well as a vagina. Around the seventh month the ovaries and all other organs will be in their assumed positions, and the said 'transformation' will be complete. ”

Bill's jaw was hanging open. His brain was fried, and he was dumbstruck. Without even realizing it, he nearly screamed, “YOU MEAN I'M GONNA TURN INTO A GIRL!?”

“No no no! Your penis isn't going anywhere Mr. Trumper, I promise you that. No need to worry. Male pregnancies are a lot more common than they used to be. Nearly one in fifty boys born are guaranteed to be 'intersexed' as most call it.”

“Thank God...” he muttered.


~

Bill squeaked as his doctor trailed a gloved finger near his newly developing vagina.

“Sorry hon.” she apologized, stripping off her gloves before dumping them into a waste basket beside her. “But you're developing nicely. Have you had any vaginal fluid secretion yet?”

“Huh?”

“Basically...have you gotten turned on enough so that you became 'wet'?”

“Oh...um...n-no.” Bill blushed.

“That's perfectly normal. I've just had a few patients that have, so I feel it's best to ask. So how about that ultrasound?”

Bill nodded enthusiastically. He's been dying to see an ultrasound of his baby lately. He needed to know he/she was healthy.

~

“This might be a little cold...” she muttered, squirting a glob of blue gel onto Bill's slightly protruded stomach. After a bit of roving around, she found the picture she was looking for, and smiled as a congratulations for her patient.

“What? Is my baby okay?” Bill asked, scared that the face she was making meant something bad.

“Just fine. But at least we know why you've gained so much weight and look so large already.” she smiled.

“Why?”

Turning the monitor to the side so Bill could see it, she pointed out two little circles in the black fuzz. “Congratulations Bill. You're having twins.”

Bill's eyes went wider than saucers as he gawked at the screen. “T-Twins? As in twins? As in two? As in multiples!?” he shrieked.

“That's right. Two times the work, but two times the love.” she stated.

“Oh...my...God...” he gasped.

“Would you like to know the sex?”

“You can tell this early?”

“In male pregnancies, the sex organs usually develop sooner than in a female pregnancy.” she replied.

“...I wanna know.” he decided.

“Boys. They're both boys.”

It seemed as though all of his troubles went away for a moment. He wasn't only gonna be a 'mommy', but he was gonna be a mommy to twins!

~

“Well Bill? How did the ultrasound go?” Simone asked.

“Mommy I'm having twin boys!” he exclaimed before he could stop himself.

“Really!? Oh my god, that's fantastic Bill!” she squealed.

Dr. Phillips chuckled as she watched Simone and her patient smile and squeal at Bill's belly, though not large, it was obvious that there were buns in the oven.

“Bill...I know this probably isn't a question you wanna answer, but...is the father going to be in the picture?”

Bill's lips were immediately encased in a frown as he looked down his stomach, thinking about his ex wishing that their sons were dead. He sighed, locking his fingers together beneath his bump.

“No. Daddy isn't in the picture.” he admitted, amazed that he hadn't sounded as hurt as he really was. He felt more angry rather than sad.

Dr. Phillips' face softened, giving Bill an apologetic smile. “I'm sorry. It seems it's not too common for the father's of a male pregnancy to stick around these days...”

“R-Really? Why not?”

“I suppose it's mainly the initial shock. Not many gay men expect to get their boyfriends or husbands pregnant. The don't expect it, therefore they don't know how to respond. Most of them run off or demand an abortion so they won't have to. But most gay married couples are thrilled. It's just more common in teenagers.”

“Why is that?”

“Your bodies are younger. Fresher. You have more eggs and are more fertile than older gentlemen. Plus...you have to admit that a lot of teens are overly active when it comes too sexual intercourse. They aren't as responsible. One night without a condom can lead to a lifetime of responsibility.”

“But I did everything right. We always used protection, and I've been on the pill for nearly two years. I don't get what went wrong.” he mumbled.

“It happens sweetie. The pill doesn't just expel the sperm. It's purpose is to detach the sperm from the walls of the ovaries so they won't fertilize an egg. It doesn't always work. No matter how careful you are, there's always a chance.”

“So...it wasn't my fault?”

“I highly doubt it. You've been my patient for about three months now, and it's obvious you're a very responsible person. You just...got tripped along the way.”

~

“Hi Bill!” Strify sang, plopping down into the empty seat beside the unusually happy teen.

“Hi Strify!” Bill giggled, in a tone almost identical to the brunette's.

“...What happened to sourpuss Bill? I like this Bill better!”

“I had my ultrasound yesterday.”

It seemed as through Strify's eyes lit up with both excitement and sadness. “And?”

Bill smiled, pulling out the picture Doctor Phillips had printed out and handed it to Strify, who held it up to the light.

“Twin boys?! Congrats Bill!” he beamed.

“Thanks, but again, how can you tell? I couldn't see it until my doctor pointed it out.”

Strify's body stiffened, as he bit his lip and sucked on his lip ring. “Um...m-my cousin is studying to be a doctor...and...we're really close s-so he talks about his classes a-a lot...y-yeah.” he stuttered, snapping his bands harshly, confusing Bill immensely.

“O-Oh. Okay...cool!” Bill replied, glancing at the red welts that wrapped around Strify's wrist from the repeated snap of the bands.

“Yeah...”

“So...do you think I should tell Yu?”

“Tell him about the twins?”

“Yeah...”

“I think you should. God knows I don't like the guy, but he should know.”

“Hey that reminds me. There's a rumor going around that you punched him and broke his nose. Is that...is that true?”

“...Yeah. Look I'm sorry Bill, but the guy's an ass. Acting like he owns you after what he said is total bullshit. Someone needed to stand up to him.”

Strify tensed as Bill hugged him, his baby belly rubbing into his own stomach, but hugged him back.

“Thanks Strify.”

“No problem Bill.”

“...Hey Strify?”

“Yeah?”

“...How much blood was there? Did he scream in pain? Was it a gusher?” he asked, a certain hint of mischief in his eyes, making Strify laugh.

“It was a fucking fountain.”

~

“Here.” Bill snapped, shoving an envelope into the hands of his ex who had been wincing as he rubbed his broken nose.

“What the hell is this?” Yu murmured.

“...what you wanted me to kill.”

Yu quirked a brow, opening the envelope and pulled out the scan, his facial expression unreadable.

“What is it?”

“It's a picture of my ultrasound from yesterday dumbass.”

“You went without me?” Yu asked, sounding surprisingly hurt.

“Why would I have taken you? You wanted me to kill them two months ago.”

“...them?”

“Twin boys. You knocked me up double time. Congrats.” Bill hissed.

“...we're having twins?” a sudden sense of...joy was sensed in his voice, but the teen quickly ignored it.

“No. I'm having twins. Last time I checked you didn't want them or me. Just because they have your DNA doesn't mean you have any right to ever call them your sons, Yu.”

It was obvious Yu was about to yell at Bill again, but before he could even open his mouth, a tiny blonde had appeared by his side.

“You okay, Yukito?” the midget asked, hoping to distract his friend.

Yu tried to ignore Kiro, but his innocent, caring look was irresistible. “I...I'm fine Kir. Just pissed that Bill-”

“Yu...he said he got it done yesterday. It's not like you two are best friends. When else was he suppose to tell you? That's not the kind of news you share over the phone.” he stated, cutting of Yu's anger.

The red and black haired teen sharply inhaled, still glaring at the pregnant teen before him. “Kiro...do you always have to side against me?”

“I'm not siding at all. There's no point. And there's no point for a fight, okay?” he said sternly.

Yu noticeably pouted, crossing his arms and looking to side in a huff, only making Bill scowl and roll his eyes at his immaturity.

Turning to look at Bill, Kiro smiled at the boy. “Hi Bill.” he said kindly.

“Hi Kiro...” Bill replied nonchalantly.

“Coffee after school?”

“Sure, why not?” he shrugged, Yu's jaw hanging open in disbelief.

“I'll see you at three then. “ the blonde stated, gently gripping Yu's muscled forearm, edging him away from Bill, who quickly left to his next class.

“...KIRO!”

“Gah! What!?” he squeaked, nearly pissing himself from Yu's sudden outburst.

“YOU JUST ASKED MY PREGNANT EX OUT ON A DATE!”

“It's not a date Yu-kun. We're just two...acquaintances getting coffee together.”

“Why!?”

“You said I'm your best friend, right?”

“Right.”

“And Bill's your ex who is currently carrying your unborn sons...right?”

“Right.”

“So shouldn't we at least get to know each other?”

“Hell no.” Yu pouted.

Kiro sighed, smiling and shaking his head, making his long blonde hair slide up and down on his shoulders.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
...OM EM GEE IT'S WRITTEN! *has mental party* It was longer. Yay! So...twins boys + Bill = ??? Yu. so confusing and bipolar. Kiro. so cute and adorable. Jeffree. so not featured in this chapter. ^_^

"Who the hockey puck is Strify?" <--- TOTALLY something my friend Andrea would say.

Bill's pregnancy was explained. SO THERE! >.< Yes, Bill is sprouting a vagina. Sue me. >:P Slightly confusing, but the whole Mpreg Cesarian Section thing is SOOOO over rated. And yes, Bill is gonna get man boobays! >:D Hehehe...*imagining Bill in a bra* ^_^ Andi's so gonna spaz when he helps bill go bra shopping...NO WAIT! POOOOOLLLLLLL TIME!

Who should take Bill bra shopping?
A: Simone
B: Andi
C: Strify
D: Strify and Jeffree

*ponders option D* ...*shriek of fear* STRIFY + JEFFREE + BRA SHOPPING = DOOOOOOM!!
I can imagine it now.
Jeffree: OOOOH! BILL! THIS ONE IS PERFECT FOR YOU! *holds up hot pink rhimestoned bra*
Bill&Strify: .....No. -___-

Also, male pregnancies in this story aren't COMMON, but they aren't UNCOMMON. Confusing yes, but so what? It's MYYYYY story! HAHAHAHAHA! *silence* ............-_- But it leaves options for future pregnancies open. *evil grin* YAY FOR MAN BABIES!

*notices author's NOTE is turning into author CHAPTER* Kay I better shut up now.

I want at least FIVE comments until my next update! ^_^

Kay, VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT TO TAKE BILL BRA SHOPPING IN A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!! <3