Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 7: "STRIFY!?"

~

“...hey Andi?”

“Hm?” the blonde mumbled in acknowledgment as he spun in his locker combination. Again.

“Who's that?”

“Who's who?”

“Uh...him.” Bill replied, discretely pointing out the boy that had been staring at him. His black and dark red hair styled into a flashy state. Piercings displayed throughout his face as his hazy gray eyes examined the Freshman thoroughly.

“Yu.”

“I'm Bill. You know that.”

“No. YU!”

“Yes, ME! Now what's his name?”

“Not y-o-u! Y-u! YU! HIS NAME IS YU PHEONIX!”

“Oh...now why didn't you just say that in the first place?”

“...Bill?”

“Yes?”

“Go talk to him before I smack you.”

“Um...o-okay.”

The raven haired teen pursed his lips, before turning around and approaching the boy across the hall.

“Hi.” Bill stated, unknowingly using his flirty tone with a matching smile.

“Hi yourself.” Yu replied, poking his tongue out to lick his lip ring as he scanned Bill head to toe.

“Um...I'm kinda lost. Could you...help me find my first class?”

Yu smirked, pushing himself off the row of lockers, plucking the class schedule from the boy's hands. “Your first period isn't far from mine. I could...walk you there if want.”

Smiling shyly, losing all his confidence once he saw that smirk, Bill nodded and let out a squeaky “okay”.

“So what's your name, beautiful?”

Blushing deeply at the pet name, the Freshman replied, “Bill. Yours?”

“I'm Yu. Though you already know that.”

“...you heard us...?”

“Only a little. So why don't we cut to the chase? Bill...you wanna go out sometime?”

Bill's eyes widened, awestruck that such a gorgeous guy had asked him so quickly. “I...u-uh...y-yeah. Okay. Yes! I mean...um- Yes please?” Bill stuttered, blushing further as another smirk appeared on Yu's lips.

“So can I get your number?” the raven head asked.

“No.”

“...no?”

“Yup.”

“Why not? You just said you'll go out with me.”

“I did say that.”

“...okay now I'm confused...”

Smiling widely, Bill giggled, taking his schedule back. “I'll give you my number...but you're gonna have to earn it.” he explained, adjusting his bag's strap on his shoulder.

“Why do I have to earn it?” the older boy groaned.

“That way I know you're willing to work for it. I'm not looking for a one-night stand. I want to be with someone who's willing to do anything to be with me.”

“Awe. Romantic 'Romeo and Juliet type.”

“More like 'Romeo and Julian'.”

“So if I figure out some creative way to get your number...you'll go out with me?”

Smirking, Bill began backing up back towards the blonde that had been waiting for him. “We'll see.” he replied, joining Andreas.


~

“Holy sh-” Bill shrieked as he landed hard on his ass. He sat perfectly still, making sure he felt no pain in his abdomen, sighing and hugging his belly when he knew his children hadn't been harmed.

“I swear...I'm gonna have a heart attack worrying about you two.” he whispered.

Two.

The fact that he was indeed having twins still hadn't sunk in. To be honest, the fact that he was pregnant still hadn't sunk in. He couldn't believe it even though he'd known for two months. Four months ago everything had been fine. He was popular. He'd had Yu by his side, telling him he loved him. He was happy and carefree. Four months ago he had all the time in the world. He could do what he wanted, when he wanted.

Now everything was different.

He was a loser. Yu was completely bipolar when it came to speaking to Bill. He was depressed and confused. He only had five months before his life would be dramatically altered even further. He had to watch what he ate and what he did. He couldn't smoke anymore, so he was all the more stressed. Not even a drop of alcohol could pass his lips.

He couldn't be himself. He was excluded from everyone. Few people believed anything he said anymore.

He wanted to blame his ex for everything. He wanted Yu to be the reason that everything had gone wrong in his life. But he knew he couldn't.

“It's my own fault...all of it. I should never of trusted him.” he whispered, pulling his knees as far up to his chest as his belly would allow.

“Bill!? Sweetie, what happened!? Are you okay!?” Simone shrieked, kneeling down beside her so.

“Fine.” he mumbled. “You shouldn't use so much wax on the floors though.”

“Bill...what's really wrong?”

Looking up at his mother, tears started pouring from his honey-caramel eyes. “Why did I trust him, mommy?” he whimpered.

Simone sighed sympathetically, pulling her son's shaking body into her arms. “Love can be cruel, Bill. I'm so sorry you had to experience it badly.”

~

Bill sighed as he let the warm water surrounding him relax his tight muscles, lightly stroking the sides of his stomach. He stared at the bump beneath his skin, trying to imagine what his children really looked like. He prayed they didn't take after Yu. It would only make being a single parent all the more difficult.

Yu. Yu had been the most gorgeous boy Bill had ever seen. Those gray eyes were always so beautiful. But his strong, hard abs always made Bill horny. All Yu ever had to do was take his shirt off and Bill would beg to be fucked.

He was always good at sweet talk. He could utter three words and Bill would already be prepping himself for a long and eventful night. After all...they'd been together for two years. They knew almost all each others secrets. But of course not all the secrets were enjoyed. Bill never did approve of Yu's little fetish.

I mean, wouldn't anyone find it a little weird that a strong, built, sex god had a thing for strange role play? Bill could only shutter when he recalled Yu's favorite 'dress-up game'.

Then again, Bill had had the right to be a bit freaked out when Yu had requested the younger teen to put on a diaper so 'Daddy' could teach his 'baby' a lesson. The only good outcome was the mind blowing sex.

“Sex.” Bill muttered, his lips forming a pout as he glanced over his baby bump to see his growing erection. He could really use some of that at this point. All this damn horniness was driving him crazy. No wonder men were so happy when they got their girlfriends/wives pregnant. They get laid twenty-four seven!

Sex sounded amazing to Bill at that moment. Being penetrated by a long, thick cock. That's exactly what he needed. “Mmm.” he gasped, slipping his fingers beneath the water and tightly around his angry, red cock.

Stopping for a moment, he thought about his current state. Wouldn't pleasuring himself while pregnant be the same as jacking off in front of his sons?

“Well...Dr. Phillips did say that sex was beneficial to pregnancy...” he muttered, grinning as he tugged himself lightly, a moan escaping his lips. He couldn't recall masturbating in over two weeks, so anyone could imagine his situation.

“Ah!” he gasped, using his opposite hand to circle and tease his puckered entrance. As he ran his thumb over the sensitive head of his swollen member, he slipped his entire index finger into his hole, nearly cumming at the sensation when it brushed up against his prostate.

His sons both kicked, making Bill let out a laugh through one of his many moans. Boys. What could you do?

Letting out another moan, he slowly pushed in a second digit beside the first, biting his lip as he felt himself being stretched. Squeezing the base of his erection almost lovingly, his half lidded eyes closed completely as his mind drifted into an erotic day dream.

Bill screamed in pleasure as he sank down onto his partner's member, the other boy grasping his hips and thrusting deep into the pregnant boy. The sound of skin slapping skin was barely audible what with their intense moans and screams.

The bed beneath their sweating bodies shook violently as Bill was fucked halfway to hell by a very talented pair of hips. Grabbing his own arousal in his palm, he yanked and stroked in tune to their perfectly set rhythm.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god...” he chanted as a familiar warmth pooled within his swollen belly. “I'm gonna cum...” he whispered, eyes rolling back into his head just before his cock erupted, squirting his seed all over his partner's chest as the other teen came hotly into his ass.

Taking a few moments to catch their breath, the pair kissed passionately, both smiling as they looked into each others eyes. “So good.” he moaned, his partner stroking his stomach before kissing it just above his bellybutton.

“Your mommy's a horny little devil, ain't he?” he asked the unborn twins, getting a small feeling of movement as an agreement.

“Shut up.” the pregnant teen giggled, kissing the other boy. “We don't need to teach them anything, Strify. Their not even-”


“STRIFY!?” Bill screamed, coming hard and fast into his hand.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
...O.o *spazzes out* Sorry-for-the-wait-and-that-it's-only-around-1,500-words-but-I'm-sick-again-and-I-hate-my-life-and- *sobs* Sorry. Spazzy time was needed. T.T

Cliffhanger. Pleasedon'tkillme! Flashback of how Bill and Yu met. Kinda cheezy, but that's how it happened. There's gonna be A LOT of future flashbacks, and I have almost all of them typed up so...YAY! Btw, the other italics part was Bill's smexy day-sex-dream. If I don't separate it with a ~ then it's just a dream or daydream.

So...I was on you tube yesterday Me + you tube = Sexy chapters XD And I watched an interview from the boys from like...idk 1-4 weeks ago, and Tom randomly said that Bill jacks off in front of a mirror in the shower, and Bill just sat there blankly not even really arguing like TOTALLY admitting to it! Well...I...think he was. I have super-read-sexy-twin-mind powers. Be jealous. Be very jealous.

Then again...HOW does Tom know that? Unless HE'S the slightly-tanned-and-muscular- mirror! XD *dirty mind powers activate*

ANYWAY, Andi's coming home soon! I miss that little sugar baby. ^-^ (In this chapter, it's Saturday. Just in case anyone thought Bill was skipping school.)

Ima shut up now. Comments = Bath Time With Bill! <----- (Best time period EVER!)

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3