Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 9: "Don't embarrass me!"

~

“I was thinking we could have a little family time tomorrow night. Maybe do some work on the nursery?” Simone suggested during dinner.

“Um...I can't...sorry mom.” Bill replied, swallowing his mouthful of potatoes.

“What? Why not?”

“I uh...I have a date.” he said, not being able to hide his smile.

“A... date?” his parents questioned, saying the word as if it were some strange, foreign term.

“Yes. A date.”

“...with who...?”

“Strify...he asked me out today...”

“Well fuck...”

“MOM!” Bill shrieked, gravely insulted.

“I'm sorry! I just...wasn't expecting you to date so soon. I mean, you're seventeen weeks into your pregnancy and I thought...”

“You thought no one would find me attractive. All because of stupid Yu and his stupid old condoms! I'm not aloud to be happy, am I!? Of course not! I'll just live my life as a single parent with two jobs! Stripper and prostitute! That's the end of my happiness! Thanks a lot mom!” Bill rambled angrily, storming up to his bedroom.

“...my god Gordon. That boy's mood swings will be the death of me.” Simone sighed, shaking her head at her husband.

“I made it through yours, we can make it through his. He's going through a lot right now. You and I both know he still loves that bastard Yu.” Gordon replied, rubbing his wife's back soothingly.

“I know, but he's sixteen! He shouldn't have to go through all of this right now. He must like this Strify guy, but he must be so confused. I just wanna help him.”

“I know, as do I. But I think he just needs to move on. Yu isn't the right guy for him.”

~

Bill grumbled hopelessly as he slammed his bedroom door, plopping down on his bed with a strong pout displayed on his lips. All of his thoughts were negative and scattered. On one hand, he was excited about tomorrow. Strify seemed like a nice guy and he wanted to try things out with the half blonde. On the other, he was worried. Strify seemed a little too nice. Like he was faking all his smiles and laughs.

“Why is it so goddamn hot?” he mumbled, going through the top drawer in his dresser, pulling out a pair of mesh shorts and a thin tank top. Once he stripped down to his almost skin tight boxers, he caught his reflection in his mirror, frowning at what he saw.

Fat.

Bloated.

Pale.

Disgusting.

Needy.


Those were the words he thought of when he looked at himself. And Yu was the person he imagined telling him such things. All while scowling at him and practically telling him it was either him, or the babies.

No matter what he did, or what he said...Bill couldn't have both. Only problem was, his sons didn't have a say in the matter.

Looking down at his stomach, Bill pursed his lips, gently rubbing his hands all over the flesh that housed his unborn children. They didn't ask to be there. They didn't request to be created far too early in their mother and father's lives. But they were.

Slipping on his shorts and tank top, Bill quickly rinsed off his make-up and climbed into his bed. The bed that his sons were most likely made on. It didn't take long for the sixteen year old to fall asleep, once he'd closed his eyes, drifting into a world of unknown dreams.

~

Bill's long, lush eye lashes butterfly kissed the air as he awoke from his slumber with a loud yawn. “Good morning wo- HOLY SHIT!” The teen shrieked, his eyes bulging out of his head when he looked at his alarm clock. “MOM!” he screamed loud enough for the world to hear.

Within seconds, Simone and Gordon came sprinting into the room, Gordon carrying the four bags they had packed a few weeks ago. “OH MY GOD, YOU'RE IN LABOR AREN'T YOU!? SHIT! GORDON GET THE CAR STARTED AND-”

“I'm not in labor you goofs! It's five fucking o'clock! Why didn't you guys wake me up!? I have a date in less than an hour!” Bill exclaimed, frantically trying to find an outfit.

Freezing in place, the expecting grandparents pouted, Gordon letting the bags drop to the floor, muttering something about stupid teenagers. “You looked so tired last night! You're pregnant, and could definitely use the sleep sweetie.” Simone explained, her pulse finally slowing down.

“But Strify's gonna be here at six! I still have to shower, straighten my hair, brush my teeth, do my make-up, get an outfit together, and spend at least ten minutes messing with my hair mumbling incoherently when it won't cooperate!”

~

“Stupid straightener. Stupid bra. Stupid-”

“Bill!”

Ceasing to continue his grumbling, Bill looked at his mother in question as if he'd done absolutely nothing wrong. “What?” he asked innocently.

“Stop with the stupid already! You look great! You're gonna have a ton of fun with Strify.” she replied as her son touched up his eyeliner. Again.

“How do you know? What if it all goes horribly wrong and Strify never speaks to me again!?”

“Bill, I swear...even for a pregnant guy you're still so over dramatic!”

Bill pouted, sticking his tongue only to shriek when the doorbell rang. “Mom, I'm SOOO not ready yet!”

Sighing and rolling her eyes, Simone promised to stall her son's date and just about killed herself running down the stairs, her and Gordon reaching the door at the exact same moment. Five fifty three.

“Don't embarrass me!” Bill called out as a reminder.

~

Strify gnawed on his lip ring like a chipmunk, adjusting his bright pink tie nervously on the Trumper's front porch. “You can do this Strify. It's just a date. A date with a beautiful pregnant boy!” he whispered-screamed, inhaling deeply when the door creaked open.

“...Wow...he's cute! I guess Bill's taste isn't horrible after all!” Simone beamed, at the obviously nervous teen standing on her porch. “Come on in sweetie! Bill will be ready in a few minutes!”

Strify inwardly squeaked as Simone dragged him into their home, Gordon's face showing he was about to lecture the boy. “Simmy, go help Bill get ready. I wanna talk to Strify. Man to man.” he stated, grinning almost evilly at Strify.

“Well...alright...just don't kill him.”

“Um...so what do want to talk about Mr. Trumper?”

“Sex.” Gordon replied bluntly, making Strify blush as he led him into the family room.

“Uh...sex?”

“Yes, sex. I take it you've already been informed that Bill's seventeen weeks pregnant...right?”

“Y-Yes sir...”

“And your thoughts?”

“My...thoughts?” Strify quirked, his brows furrowing in confusion.

“Are you planning on having sex with my son?”

The half blonde's face lit up immediately, his jaw dropping open as he stuttered who-knows-what. “Um- I wasn't...eh...I mean we- I wasn't planning on it.”

“So if you were to have sex, you wouldn't be prepared and would risk getting my already pregnant son pregnant again?”

“NO SIR! If we did have sex, we would be completely safe!”

“So you're going to have sex then?”

“No! I mean, not any time soon. I guess if it works out maybe in the future but definitely not now! We just met, and I know he's a bit confused right now, so I wouldn't want to go too fast and-”

“How did you meet?” he asked, cutting off the teen rambling.

“In the school's bathroom. It was my first day. He was crying and...we talked, I guess I got him to laugh. Maybe made him feel a bit better?”

“So did he tell you the current...situation?”

“You mean Yu?”

Gordon nodded, creeping Strify out a bit. He hated his past therapists enough. This guy might as well of been one.

“Then yes. The guy's an ass for doing that to Bill. I don't know how long they were together, but Bill obviously trusted him. He didn't deserve to get hurt just for loving someone. Thinking about what Yu did makes me happy I broke the bastard's nose!” Strify ranted, glaring at the air in front of him.

“You broke his nose?” the older man asked in surprise, his eyebrow lifting up in interest.

Realizing he'd admitted to punching someone in the face, Strify bit his lip and nodded sheepishly, jumping when Gordon let out a hard laugh and clapped him hard on the back. “I like ya kid. Anyone who's willing to punch a guy in the face for my Bill is a date worthy guy in my book.” he chuckled, wiping away a tear as he imagined his partial son-in-law lying on the floor with a broken nose.

“Um...thank-you Mr. Trumper.”

“So just to sum all this up...Strify, my son's womb isn't an inferno for you to douse with your sperm. Bill's body should be respected and free from any substances as such. I wouldn't particularly enjoy him swallowing your supposedly fertile teenage seed either. Especially while pregnant. Understood?”

Strify, for once in life, was blank. His face only showed horror as he stared open mouthed at Gordon, not believing that the man had just told a sixteen year old something so...descriptive. He couldn't come up with a reply, so he merely nodded and looked to the entry way of the room when he heard footsteps.

Bill stood about ten feet away in the entry way of the room, looking at his father accusingly. “Dad...what did you say to Strify...?” he asked cautiously, his glittery black eye make-up making his brown eyes pop out as he glared at his father.

He wore a striped black and white fitted T-shirt, hugging his baby belly, as well as his small chest, bra straps visibly outlined through the thin fabric. Black skinny jeans clung to his long legs ending just below the start of his fashionable, yet comfortable boots. Silver chains and bracelets adorned his wrists and neck, a few bulgy rings scattered about a few fingers. His hair set perfectly upon his shoulders, straightened to perfection, a thin layer of gloss applied to his plump lips.

Gordon pouted innocently, wrapping his arm around Strify's shoulder like they were long time friends. “Nothing. Strife here and I were only chatting about music.” he lied.

Bill glared even harder, stepping forward to grab Strify's arm, pulling his date away from his dad. “Dad...you're not cool. Don't bother faking it.” he stated, drifting towards the door.

“Bill!” Simone whined, skipping into the room. “Let me take some pictures!”

“It's a date, not prom! We're leaving!” he exclaimed, yanking Strify out the door before either parent could protest.

“...please tell me my dad didn't scare you out of this.” he begged, looking at Strify hopefully.

“Well...he definitely scared me. But not enough to call off the date.”

“Oh my god! He gave you the sex talk didn't he!?” Bill shrieked, embarrassment evident on his face. “He's a fucking dead man!”

“No. Not exactly. I don't think you wanna know what he said though.”

“On a scale of one to ten...how terrible will seeing him again be?”

“One million and six. But I'll manage.” he smiled, blinking rapidly to remove images from within his mind.

“I'm so gonna kill him.” Bill growled.

“Love you too, Bill!” Gordon called out from within the home, making both teens back up from the door very slowly.

“Um...dinner?”

“Dinner.” the pregnant teen nodded frantically.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
...don't you judge me. -.-

But it's early again! Yaaay! Around 2,000 words, so not so bad. ^-^

*giggles* Gordon...most awkward father EVER! XD "My son's womb isn't an inferno for you to douce with your sperm." *dies* Don't judge. He's the NORMAL one. Strify's sperm could have magical put out fire powers. Or is sperm flamable? *shrug* Idk...I don't think it is...*debates subject of Strify sperm for several hours*

Just FYI, YES! A woman (man in my world) CAN get pregnant WHILE she (he) is currently pregnant. It's rare, but possible. So neh. :P

Links to Bill's outfit. Take out giant boobs and put in tiny ones. XD

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc182/xoxo_Love_You_Not_xoxo/4d74_1.jpg

http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae337/ShalailaiCool/pants2204234.jpg

*random rant about our Billa* I love Bill's smile. It's so big and INSANELY happy! But his silent laughs are even cuter. I think he should get his bellybutton pierced. That'd be hot. I think it'd be cute if he and Tom got their "twin tattoos" on their shoulders, so when they lean back to back, it spells out something or creates a symbol of their unity. ^-^

Commenters get Bill's glittery eye make-up! Non-Commenters get sperm lectures from Gordon. -.-

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3