Sequel: The Kind Of Reckless
Status: Finishedddd! Thanks for sticking with me<3 Now, go to the sequel!

You're My Favorite Song.

"Babe, You Okay?"

“Momma?” Torie says.
“Hmm?”
“Can we go to our old house today? Before we leave?”
Catherine looks at Torie like she’s crazy, but agrees.
“I want to show Justin where I grew up.”

Twenty minutes later, Torie, Justin, Robbie, and Kenny were in front of Torie’s old house.
She smiles and closes her eyes, reminiscing on a time before drama, jealousy, and fame.
”Kendall! I bet you can’t beat me to the swings!” The little Torie called outside of her best friend’s window. She giggled as he ran downstairs and out the front door, both racing to the playground. Kendall beat her, going into the swing on his stomach.
“Look, Torie! I’m Superman!”
She giggles at the blonde haired boy.
“Does that make me Lois Lane?”
Kendall gets off the swing and looks at her like she’s crazy.
“I guess so.” He giggles.
“So that means we’re in love.”
Ewww. Can you be in love with your best friend?”
“My mom says my daddy was and is her best friend.”
“Okay. Well, we gotta kiss now, to make it official.”
“What?”
“Yeah! That’s what my big brother says.” Kendall walks closer to Torie.
“Well, I don’t know.”
Kendall’s lips meet her’s, and in that moment, everything changes for them.

Torie snaps back to the present, Justin tugging on her hand.
“Babe, you okay?”
She nods. “Yeah, this place just brings back a lot of memories.”
Torie looks around, her eyes travel over her old house, the new car in the driveway and the family sitting down together for lunch.
She drops Justin’s hand and looks over her old best friend’s house. Torie involuntarily takes a few steps closer, her heart racing and her mind reeling. She shakes it off, and turns around.
No, she thought. If I look back now, everything will bring me down once more.
“Tore? Tore!” A voice says behind her.
Torie turns around, a blonde haired boy with jade green eyes runs up to her. He’s about three years older than Torie, and when he reaches her, he grabs her face with both hands, soft and gentle with her, and kisses her full on the lips.
Torie stands there for a moment, shell-shocked with the situation. Her eyes wide, he pulls back with a silly smile on his face.
“Hi.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.
ALSKFHLAEKJFHLAKJDHFLKJAU.
FINALLY.
AFTER ALMOST A FUCKING YEAR.
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.
Okay, nowwww, go subscribe to the sequel, those of you who haven't. ;)