Status: incomplete...slow, VERY slow...maybe xD

Mysterious Geometry Ant Tutorial Book

Chapter 1: Introduction

“Sandra! Are you reading the book about geometry yet? It’s going to help you a lot in 7th grade!” Sandra’s mom shouted up the stairs.

Sandra curled up into a ball next to the window, eyes scanning over the pages. She sighed and shouted back, “Yes mom! I never knew ants had so much to do with geometry!” She heard he mom give an exasperated sigh and walk away from the stairs. Her mom thought Sandra was just joking around, but in actuality, it’s true, the book was talking about battling ants.

On each page, there was either a picture/diagram or words. She had to admit it was one of the most intriguing books she had ever read. If her mom had come in at the times she was reading, her mom would have noticed how much she focused on the book.

Like a young kid, every time she saw a page with a picture or diagram, she would pause for a long time, tracing her finger over every line, memorizing the brilliant red taking over the page. Her eyes shone every time she noticed something interesting in the book. What amazed her the most however, was the fact that there was so much to know about battling ants.

Her mom had gone to the bookstore a few days ago to buy a math book for her to study and found this book. Her mom claimed to have seen this book filled with tons of information about geometry, which is why her mom had bought it. But as soon as Sandra saw and opened the book, she saw otherwise. She saw, well, ants.

It was no doubt that this book was filled with mystery. However, the mystery just made Sandra want to keep reading.

“Sandra! It’s time to sleep! Turn off the lights or else I’m taking away your laptop!” Sandra quickly bookmarked her page and crawled under the covers, turning off her lights in the process. As we all know, taking a laptop away is possibly the worst thing to ever happen to anyone.

As she slowly drifted off to sleep, she thought about what she had read that day and the mystery of the book. Why did her mom find the book about geometry? Why did she find the book about battling mega-large ants? And why was it HER that got the book, the one and only copy left in the world?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoy this story! I hope it's original too. xD I wrote this without revising or editing and such, so if it's complicated, figure it out urself xD comments greatly appreciated!!!