Status: incomplete...slow, VERY slow...maybe xD

Mysterious Geometry Ant Tutorial Book

Chapter 2

“BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!” Sandra quickly slammed the alarm clock and threw it at the window. She watched with a shocked face as it flew out the window. Oops, she thought, I forgot to close the window.

Awake now, Sandra rushed to the bathroom to tidy up for school and then changed into her usual clothes- a t-shirt and pants. No, she is not your typical girly person. She’s more like one of those outgoing girls that just HATES girly stuff. Yeah.

She ran around her room looking for her backpack, finally finding it under a bunch of clothes. Grabbing her battling ants book and some items she needed for school, she ran down the stairs. Her mom was in the kitchen helping her younger siblings while she hurriedly ate a bowl of cereal and a little of what her mom had packed for her siblings’ lunch- fried noodles.

After looking at her watch, she said a quick, “Lock the door for me mom,” and shot out the door, running to school. When she arrived at the gates, she met up with her friends at the school library.

“Hi Jane, Gina, Allie, Alisia!” Sandra dumped her backpack on the ground as she sat in the seat near where she had dumped her backpack. She took out her mysterious book and began to read it when her friends interrupted her reading.

“Sandra…since when did you enjoy reading about geometry?” Her friends looked at her curiously.

“You mean….you guys can’t tell?” Confused, Sandra quickly put the book away.

“What do you mean? Of course we can’t tell why you like to read about geometry.” Sandra tried to smile as she explained to her friends about her mom wanting her to read the book so she’ll do well in class.

Just when her friends understood, the bell rang and Sandra quickly hurried out the library to her next class. Along the way, she noticed a boy that was following her. He had short black hair and was just a few inches taller then her. If he was trying to hide from her, he was failing horribly.

At last, Sandra arrived at her class and sat at her seat, taking out her supplies and book. It was language arts class. In her school, you must read in the first hour of this class, so she took out her “geometry” book.

As she read, the stalking boy appeared in front of the class and spoke to the teacher. The teacher nodded and cleared her throat.

“Class, meet your new classmate, Michael.” A monotone voice came back from the whole class, “Hi Michael….” Michael waved and after asking the teacher where he should sit, he walked calmly to the seat right next to Sandra.

Curious, Sandra decided to have a conversation with this boy.

“Hi. I’m Sandra. Why were you following me?” Sandra asked.

“I was hoping you might be able to lead me to my class. Wait…You saw me?! Darn, I would suck at being a spy.” Michael replied.

“Agreed. Well, nice to meet you and I hope you’re a nice person.”

“Oh no, I’m evil.” Michael slanted his eyes and put his fingers on the sides of his head as they were horns. Both Sandra and Michael started laughing and were stopped by the glare of the teacher.

“By the way, is that book interesting? I mean, that’s the first time I see a book about battling ants.” Sandra took a sharp gasp and stared at the boy.

“You can see it too?” She asked.

“Yeah, why?” Michael answered back.

Sandra glanced at the book and told Michael how everyone else thought it was a book about geometry. She explained to him the mystery behind it and before long, Michael became intrigued.

“Maybe this is a sign about something! If it’s only us who can see it, it probably was meant for it to be like that! How about after school today, I come over to your house and we look at the book in more detail?” Michael asked excitedly.

“Sure. Here’s my phone number. I’ll meet you at the school gates after school and we can walk to my house together.” Sandra gave him her phone number and returned her attention back to class since reading time was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't let your imagination go running. They're just going to be friends. No lovey dovey stuff. Live with it. Comments plz!