Mourn the Losses. Cherish the Victories.

Image
He didn’t intend things to end up this way, but it was all a game. A game he loved to play, a game he mastered. But in the end, she had quite a few tricks up her sleeve.

Frank Iero, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump.
  1. Chapter 1
    Chapter one.
  2. Chapter 2
    Lily caught the box Janie threw at her, and examined it. Her Pleasure Trojan condoms. “Why are you giving me these?”
  3. Chapter 3
    Frank shook his head, his eyes fixated on the girl. “If that’s one of Pete’s girls then he’s obviously lost his touch.”
  4. Chapter 4
    "What the *** just happened?" Lily mumbled, sliding down the bus to the ground. That was the last thing she had expected when she agreed to come on this tour.
  5. Chapter 5
    "My Chemical Romance? What the hell is my Chemical Romance?"
  6. Chapter 6
    "Alright gentlemen, you're here because you wanted to add a little fun to your boring lives."
  7. Chapter 7
    "Trust me, all the girls warm up to Pete."
  8. Chapter 8
  9. Chapter 9
    “I never said I was going to play fair.”
  10. Chapter 10
    "Jeez, I'm the one that has to go to counseling, but everyone else are the ones with the ***ing problems."
  11. Chapter 11
    "You are all talk, aren't you?"
  12. Chapter 12
    "How the hell am I going to explain this one?" She mumbled, frowning at the reflection in the mirror.
  13. Chapter 13
  14. Chapter 14