‹ Prequel: Happily Ever After
Sequel: Melting Ice
Status: Complete

I'm Simply Leaving

I Love It

Aiden's pov.
Стили татуировки магазин (Styles Tattoo Shop) Somewhere in St. Petersburg.

As it was a common thing for vampires to get their mate's name tattooed onto their bodies; I waited my turn in the Стили Tattoo Shop. An old boyfriend of mine, is an artist and I'd had him design a tribal-bengal-tiger-tattoo with Shane's name incorporated into the tiger's body lines. At first glance, you can't even see it, but when you do... it takes your breath away.

This tattoo shop is the closest in 400 kilometers from Castle моинк. So basically my only choice. I could have gone to Moscow, but that's another 400km. I probably should have just used the jet, but then the roadtrip's too short. All the driving around gives me something to do. I live one thousand years and I'v always had something to do. Take away the reason for someone's existence and you get one bored ass motherfucker.

The woman finished with her customer and after cleaning up, called me over.

"It's a great picture," she said, "I've already drawn it up, so if you could just take off your shirt, then we can get started."

I did as she asked and sat on the chair. The tattoo would cover up my left side and a part of my back. All black ink with shading.

She traced off the picture and I had a quick look in the mirror.

"That's perfect."

She started up the gun and put it against my skin. The pain felt so good.

She was busy for about six hours. When she was done, I stood up and was astonished by what I saw in the mirror. I couldn't help but gasp. It's beyond beautiful, a true memorial of my love for him. I just couldn't stop staring.

"I take it, you like it?" she asked, snapping off her gloves.

"I... I love it. I've never seen anything so perfect," I was quite speechless. After a few minutes I put my shirt back on and paid the receptionist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!!!