Status: it's kinda true kinda not.

Once Upon A Lie

Every Road

We arrived in at the venue around 5:30-ish, the boys realized that they were late to sound check, so they dragged Brey and me with them. Sound check was hilarious with the boys all they really do is play random notes and song. I noticed Zach looking at Brey throughout all of sound check. I really want to know what happened when Cam and I were at the beach.

“Brey, I think Zach is checking you out.”

She turned her head to look at me, “No, he’s not.”

“I’m serious he keeps looking at you”

“No, he doesn’t”

“Yes, he was. If he calls you up for ‘Here With You’ he’s is interested in you. I’m calling it.”

“We’ll see about that” It was almost time for the show to begin. Since, Cameron promised me that I can watch the show from the crowd. Brey and I made out way through the crowd, before you knew we were up front. I was surprised that I actually had elbow room for the whole show, well up until Allstar Weekend that is. When they came on I couldn’t move, damn those boys know how to put on a show.

“Before I start this song…” Zach started to say “I would like to bring up two girls” He said as he pulled up Brey while Cameron helped me up. “Normally, Nathan would be playing guitar for this song but he insisted Cameron do it.”

“GET SOME ZACH AND CAM!” Nathan and Michael screamed at the same time. Only them, I swear.

“Thanks guys!” Cameron and Zach said in unison. Right after they said that they started to play “Here With You.” The boys sang the lyrics like we were the only ones in the room. Once, the song ended they kissed our cheeks and we went back in to the crowd.

“Uhm, Brey you okay?”

“I’m about to fall”

“Well, just don’t fall now. Maybe after” The band had one more song left then the meet and greet. As the final song came to an end and the meet and greet started, Brey and I decided to get on the line, even though I’m kind of dating Cameron. It’ll be interesting meet and greet.

“Oh hey guys.” I swiftly said as I walked up to the boys.

“Hey babe” Cameron said as he put his arm around my waist to pose for the picture. “Meet us by the van, since were almost done here”

Brey and I walked out of the venue and made our way over to the vans where we found a crap load of fans waiting by the van just so they can see the boys again. Waiting for the boys took forever, when they finally came out all I hear are Nathan and Michael calling our names.

“Hi guys!” I attempted to say as the two of them almost tackled me to ground.

“Whoa guys what are you doing almost tackling my girlfriend to the ground?” Cameron asked as he walked up to us.

“Oh, I have a boyfriend now? When did this happen?”

“Today, right this second”

“Well, I guess I’m one lucky girl.” I said as he kissed me. His lips against mine made me feel like I was walking on air. It was flawless.

“Get it in!” Michael screamed in the middle of the parking lot. I pulled apart to chase Michael, let’s just say after running halfway I across I gave up way to much running for me.

“Michael you win, I’m too lazy to run anymore” I fell to the ground and laid down, but little did I know it was covered in dirt.

“Aight girl, I’ll let you kill me when we get the restaurant so that way there’s witness’”

“Michael, you’re a funny one.”

“I try.” We walked back to the van and Cameron running to me.

“Michael, what did you do to her?!”

“Nothing, chill, she gave up and lay in the middle of the parking lot.” I stood there laughing hysterically.

“Hey, Nathan where did Brey and Zach go?”

“Uh, that’s a good question. I think they went for a walk.”

“Oh. They better be good” Right as I said that they came walking back up. “Where were you?”

“We took a walk around the venue” Zach answered I just looked at him.

“Well, I’m hungry” Nathan said randomly.

“Yeah, let’s go eat” Cameron said taking my hand a leading me to the van. We all got in the van to go eat. We drove around for about an hour before we found someplace to eat.
It took us all a while to eat mainly because Nathan and Michael kept messing with the waitress, it was quite funny.

“Alright, we gotta get these girls home.” Cameron stated.

“Actually, my mom texted me saying we can stay in New York tonight, and it should be fine with Brey’s parents”

“Of course its okay with my parents they wouldn’t know.” We all laughed.

“Then I guess we could go to the hotel” We all got in the van and went to the hotel. During the ride we figure out sleeping arrangements, I’m in Cameron’s room with him. This is gonna be an interesting night. We got to the hotel and everyone went to their rooms.

“Now you need something to sleep in. Sweatpants and t-shirt fine?”

“Yes.” He threw me his clothes and I went into the bathroom to change as he did the same. I exited the bathroom and found Cameron laying on the bed in his Grinch PJ pants.

“I really love those pants” I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

“I really love my clothes on you. It’s sexy.”

“Cameron Michael Quiseng, are trying to hit on me?” I said jokingly.

“Yes, I am. I believe I can hit on my beautiful girlfriend without getting yelled at” I blushed when he called me beautiful “Aw, I made you blush.” He crawled over to cuddle with me. The feel of his arms around my waist made me realize I didn’t want this moment to ever end.

“Your eye’s just make me melt”

“Thanks and your welcome” he said his head against the pillow “join me” I crawled over and put my head on his chest, the sound of his heartbeat relaxed me. He put his arm around my shoulders and held my hand. There was a comfortable silence for awhile, besides from the tv, then my phone went off.

“Ugh I hate my phone!” I got up to see who it was. I saw the name, turned off my phone and slammed it down. This really upset me; I thought I was done with this kid.

“What’s wrong?” Cam asked.

“Just this kid that hurt me over the summer, I got really depressed after it and I don’t wanna go back down that road again”

“What did he do?” I explained the story to him, during the middle of me telling it I started to cry. “Kate, you will never ever feel that way again. I will never pressure you and when you’re ready, I’ll be there.” He took me into his arms and carried me to the bed. The feel of me in his arms made me feel safe. It was the next morning; I woke up to Cameron’s face above my head.

“How long have you been up?”

“Good morning to you too and about an hour”

“And you just laid there and watched me sleep?”

“Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you were safe.”

“Safe?”

“Safe from him and those memories” From the moment I knew I loved him.

“You are truly amazing. You don’t deserve a person like me”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m a messed up person, with all this baggage.”

“You are not messed up. So what if you have all this baggage, you are amazing no matter what you’ve done. All that matter is that you’re here now.” I had no words to say expect to smile through my tears. He just held me and wiped away my tears. This moment lasted a few minutes until there was a banging at the door.

“Cameron! Kate!” Nathan screaming through the door, this kid needs a girlfriend or
cheetos.

“Yes Nathan?”

“We gotta get going!”

“Okay!” We screamed back.

“Cameron, we only have a few hours left together, then you gotta finish tour, start a new tour and I gotta start school.”

“I know, it sucks, but we can make it work.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i wrote this whole chapter in my classes instead of paying attention.. my grades are gonna show.. but i'm proud i finally got up a new chapter.. and yes, brey i know my grammar sucks.