Fairytale

Fairytale

I once believed in Fairytales.. I once had my Fairytale.. until, the illusion shattered.

Yvonne was my super best friend. She was what people call a "cool beauty." I was really proud of her, she was smart, pretty and really took good care of me. Even the juniors called her a "prince". For me, Yvonne really was my prince too. Craig was my other best friend. He was good-looking, caring and also smart. He was always there to cheer me up and grant my wishes, he was just like my personal fairy godbrother. It might be thick-skinned of me, but sometimes i really feel like i was a Cinderella. With my prince and fairy godbrother, it was really a magical fairytale for me. I would not give anything to lose our bond, even forsaking my love.. but i gave in afterall, which was why our bond was taken away. It was punishment.

I fell in love with Craig. A nice big brother that cared for his younger sister was how i used to feel about him. Recently, i started seeing him as something.. more. He really was an important existence to me, however hard i tried to forget about him, to save our bond, my heart was always longing for him. Should Cinderella be liking her Fairy Godbrother? Even though i got the support from my prince, and all the help she gave me, is it alright afterall? To like him? To my surprise, when Craig confessed to me, I was stunned, i could not react and just accepted his confession. We became a couple and everything was perfect. You could probably call it a "Happily Ever After". However, we were not happy for long. Somehow, my feelings changed. I knew it would hurt him, but i kept quiet so long until our relationship turned sour, with the 3 of our relationship turning sour at the same time. Punishment came.

We broke up in the end and did not talk for a long time. I always regretted accepting his confession, regretted for forsaking the 3 of us. I wished so much for the past to come back. The 3 of us began to walk separately. Yvonne is still there for me, but i felt like i could not get along with her as well as we did before. Craig, we became strangers. There was once i cried so hard. My world seemed to be collapsing all together. The 3 of us, were called to go on a trip together coincidently. It was truly a miracle that we 3 started getting along again. It was like there was never the problem that happened. Until, I discovered a hurtful truth.

I do not know when this happened, but somehow my prince and fairy godbrother, they were dating. It was so shocking, i refused to believe it. It was not true. I acted normally when facing that. I even blessed them. Even though, deep down.. my heart is in pain. Why, even though it was me who abandoned them initially. Only Yvonne is not allowed to be with him, i knew i was selfish but this just could not be happening. I also knew, whenever i am with them, they would not act as intimate as they were actually before i am there. I could always see that they would sometimes let go of each other's hand when they caught sight of me, like they feel sorry for me or guilty for their actions. My heart is in a mess. The 2 had always been taking care of me, i do not know how to not rely on them, they were all i had. Now they have abandoned me, i just could not take it. I am really sorry but i am also somehow angry. It is my fault but i also do not want this. This punishment is too hard.

I ran away. I knew they would look for me. I knew they would break up. I knew everything. But! I do not want to be the cause for it. I was so sad and heartbroken. I genuinely wanted to wish them happiness, but my heart would not allow me to. If i was not here.. they could be together. I hung my head low, wandering on the streets. I wondered how many nights i had cried my eyes out that i thought that i had already cried out a lifetime of tears. Please forgive me for my act. The blinding head lights shone brightly into my eyes. I could not see anything. God, please take me away. Let me be in a deep sleep.. forever.

"Craig! Look at this.. it's written by Leslie.."

Dear my beloved Craig and Yvonne,
I'm sorry. I ruined our fairytale. Please do not feel guilty. It is my decision, my solution.
Without me now, you two can be together. Please continue your relationship and be happy.
With this, I can finally wish the both of you happiness and not feel sad anymore.
I am truly happy for the two of you, I only wish for one thing :
Just think of me once in while is enough.
Do not let me down and be happy.
- Love,
Leslie

"Don't take it too hardly, Yvonne. She.. "
"Then why are you crying too? She may never wake up anymore."
"At least she's not dead. But why did she have to do this.."
"It's all my fault. I-"

So beautiful, a kiss of tears.. Let this be the last time you two cry, I will always love the both of you.
Let your fairytale continue.. even without me.
♠ ♠ ♠
My English is not the best and i was realy lazy to use those flowery words so i just wrote whatever i felt like. I know my grammar sucks so you don't have to comment on that.