Cut Here

And Now You Do What They Told Ya

I awoke in a large bed with black satin sheets, red blankets, and white pillows. I laid there motionless trying to figure out where I was for a few minutes. Then my memory of what happened came flooding back to me. I was confused and pissed off at the same time. Suddenly I heard a pair of angry male voices just outside the door on my left.

"How could you Lucian?!"

"I had no choice! You should have seen how disrespectful she was towards me!"

"That's no excuse! You nearly killed the poor girl! Do you have any idea how reckless and stupid that little stunt was? I can't believe you!"

"Father, can't we just find me another wife? Preferably one who knows her place. Or perhaps-"

"No Lucian, and you know why! Now come, she is awake." After the last word was uttered the door opened and in walked in a very furious Lucian accompanied by a good looking, middle aged man whom I presumed to be be Lucian's father.

"Hello, I'm King Lucifer but you may call me anything you please. I'm sorry for the horrid manner in which you were treated by my son, Lucian. On a lighter note I'd like to welcome you to our family. Later on today I would like to discuss the terms of you and Lucian's marriage." King Lucifer finished with a pleasant smile.

"I'd actually like to know now if that's alright with you." I told him.

"Very well, the sooner the better. Well you are to be married in seven days. You are expected to be faithful, supportive, loving, kind towards Lucian. In addition you are to bear a heir to Lucian. And you'll be Queen of the Underworld."

"What?! No way man, find yourself another chica! I'm not doing that!" I screamed out.

"Those are the rules, sorry Elizabeth." Lucifer said softly.

"Is divorce an option?" I questioned. I swear Lucian smirked when his father shook his head, 'no.' "Well how long have I been out cold? And why did I pass out like that?"

"I shall allow Lucian to answer your inquiries," Lucifer said as he walked out of the room, leaving us alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I'll post chapter four tomorrow if I can!