Cut Here

Look Around, It's Upside Down

*Recap*
"I'd actually like to know now if that's alright with you." I told him.

"Very well, the sooner the better. Well you are to be married in seven days. You are expected to be faithful, supportive, loving, kind towards Lucian. In addition you are to bear a heir to Lucian. And you'll be Queen of the Underworld."

"What?! No way man, find yourself another chica! I'm not doing that!" I screamed out.

"Those are the rules, sorry Elizabeth." Lucifer said softly.

"Is divorce an option?" I questioned. I swear Lucian smirked when his father shook his head, 'no.' "Well how long have I been out cold? And why did I pass out like that?"

"I shall allow Lucian to answer your inquiries," Lucifer said as he walked out of the room, leaving us alone.
*End Recap*

It was silent for a moment before I piped up. "So what's the story?"

Lucian was silent for a few seconds before speaking, "you had no right to misbehave as you did. I'm not accustomed to such audacious behavior, it vexed me deeply. When my anger reached it's boiling point, I just snapped and attacked upon instincts. I accidentily fed upon you, and I guess I drank too much because next thing I knew you were out cold. I didn't know what to do so I brought you here, to my father." He explained without looking me in the eyes. "It's been two and a half days since we arrived here." He finished, by looking me straight in the eyes.

"Wow, you sure do think things through huh?" I sarcastically said complete with eye rolling.

"Look who's talking! All you do is sit around and complain!" Lucian screamed at me. That's when I hit my breaking point. I got up out of bed and slapped him, hard. The slap didn't seem to phase him much, in fact he looked surprised that I had gotten angry enough to hit him. After seeing the look upon Lucian's face I stormed out of the room, slamming the door on my way out. I didn't care if I got lost, just so long as I was away from that asshole.

After about twenty or so minutes of walking I noticed that I had found my way outside, and I was cold. I looked down at what I was wearing and noticed that I was no longer in my jeans and hoodie, but in a pair of red satin pj's! Somebody had actually had the nerve to undress me! I was even more pissed off now. I was fixing to go in there and demand that Lucifer sent me home, even if my parents didn't want me there, when a voice called out to me from nearby.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFF HANGER DUN DUN DUN!
Sorry for lack of updates, it's exam week and I'm swamped!