Status: Inactive

Searching for Abigale

Bloody Shirts

God, I thought to myself as I slumped back into my bed. He had been in my house. He had a fight with my aunt.

He... He was...

A suddenly a burst of pain seemed to burn on the skin of my shoulder. I looked down at my Mariner's Baseball t-shirt I had changed into so I could go back to bed and saw blood soaking up the corner of it.

My sleeve was being stained red with blood I seemed to bleeding before me own eyes.

A scream retched from my lips and I dashed into the hall way.

"What is it!? What is it!?" I heard my Aunt shout as she came crashing through the small hallway for our suburban home.

She rushed to my side. "Abby what's wrong? Why are bleeding?"

The words touched my ears but didn't seem to get in deep, like they were bouncing through my brain without making any connection to the blood running down my arm.

I rushed toward the back door of my house.

DeckerDeckerDeckerDeckerDecker

I wasn't wearing any shoes and it was dark, but it didn't seem to matter. My legs wanted to run, so run they would. I couldn't feel the ground underneath me or the wind in my hair. Just:

DeckerDeckerDeckerDeckerDeckerDecker

I finally stopped as my eyes and brain registered the light that seemed to blaring in front of me. Police were surrounding a small clothing store in the main street of my anything-but-boring Washington town.

"What's going on?" I murmured to a near by police man. I felt my body calm and become in my own reign again, instead of increasing by... something else.

The police officer looked at me funny, a barefooted bleeding girl, who came running faster than light at the sound of a crime scene. That I shouldn't have been able to hear from my house.

"There was a breaking and entering at this store. The suspect was shot in the shoulder, he's being banged in an ambulance right now?"

DeckerDeckerDeckerDeckerDecker

My Brain certainly knew who it was apparently. But the thought of him shot had made my blood flow in odd directions.

"Where? Have they left yet? Where is the ambulance?"

The about-forty-or-so police officer drank me in for a second. "look, ma'am I can't let you in the crime scene unless the suspect asks for you or something. And we don't even know the boys name yet."

"Decker!" I shout at the man. "His name is Decker! Let me talk to him!"

I didn't know how I knew it was him, I just did. It just made sense. Just made sense. The police officer didn't do anything immdeatly howver just stared at me.

My shouting had disturbed someone somewhere though.

"Abigale! Abigale where are you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo. Yep. That was my chapter. I'm tired from all that. I wrote it in like ten minutes non-stop. Now I need to spell check and stuffs. I love you guys.
*in super secret author code whispers*
(Time for him to get all assholey right lover? )

~Sarah