Status: Inactive

Searching for Abigale

A New Eye

Gerard Kennith surveyed the area of Fairmore Lake wondering where the hell that protle could be. I mean that bastard of a prince found it, How hard could be it be? I mean anyone who met the boy--or anyone who believed tabloids for that matter--knew he wasn't to bright. Maybe the queen would get over the fact he wasn't here and find a new king. Maybe the Head of Army perhaps...

"Sir. Have you made any important observations sir?" One of his weaker links in the fence had somehow approached him in his thoughts.

Gerard looked down at the boy whose name had slipped his mind. "I don't do that sort of thing boy. Not when I have you to do it for me."

"Oh, uh yes. Yes. I will go do that. Now."

Gerrad nodded.

"So do it then."

"Right

Children, children
He clucked to himself and continued to survey the area. It was a nice place this world he lived in. Much better than Earth, these days earth was so bad they had to hide the idea of another Fairmore from... well from everyone. Even the prince.

If the idea of another Fairmore got out, everyone that had even a tiny little issue with their government they would all leave, and that wouldn't work. It wouldn't work at all. Under the Kings decree they had sealed all the documentation and destroyed all the portals. Portals to the other place called Earth would be bad, until that Bitch of a women Reena found the last one...

Taking the Princes betrothed as well for shame.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wait wait wait. Reena? Prtles too another world? The Princes Betrothed? Could that be... Anigale?! No! Couldn't be! What?! AHHH!

So This was an iiinteresting chapter. I don't know when I will get around to posting Abby's chapter however. Maybe we could skip her and go strait to Deck(??) or something...

Anyway I love you all subscriber and commenters and random readers! Make my dayzzz. :}}

~Sarah is a <*))< Fish