Status: Inactive

Searching for Abigale

My Mouth and Other New Things

I felt his lips move underneath mine and melted. I want more. More. I want... tongue. I push my hand on each side of his head and pulled tongue into my mouth with my own. Yes. Yes. I like this. I LOvE this. More.

"So you like this one," He mumbled in my ear. I nodded. I liked this one. I didn't know what the hell he was talking about. But I liked this one alright.

I moaned and moved his hand from my sides to my face and twisted my head so he could trail kisses on the side of my face. I liked this. I want more. "Sit down. Now," I growled.

He laughed in my ear and picked up my legs to wrap around his waist as he carried us to a couch. Where were we? I forgot.

Who was I? Doesn't matter. Lips matter. Lips Matter Muchly. Want more.

"He. Ab. Slow down a little. So I guess you like this one." Don't talk. Kiss. Kiss. "Hey, Abby. Do. You. Like. This. Apartment?"

I Moved and looked around the room. Right we were looking for a apartment for Decker. Don't care. The room looked nice though. I liked it. "Yep let's buy it. Now More kissing."

I Scooted up on his lap and wrapped my arms around him making his arms go around me at the same time. No more talk.

I kissed a trail all over his neck. What was my name? I forgot again. I didn't care.

don't. care. no. more. more kiss.

"Abigale."

I Love this feeling. i love it. love it. love it. More lips. And Tongue and....

"Abigale."

Ooh. More hands. No.

No stopping! No stopping allowed. None, none, none.

"Abigale if you don't stop making out with my neck I am going to tell Naomi and Melissa that I saw your purple D cup on your bedroom floor when you fainted out on me."

My eyes open a little. This is supposed to make me angry.

I not. Angry. Why should I be angry? He prettttttttty.

"I like purple. My boobies are to big. I think you should touch them and make them feel better."

"Abbs?"

I Stood up and started to walk in circles. "This room is pretty. I Like the couch. Maybe I should sit back down on it."

"What's my name?"

I giggle. "That's silly. Your name's... Your Name's... De..Decker. Your Name's Decker."

Decker was standing in front of me. When did he get off the couch. I like that couch. He should get that couch. Maybe it comes with the apartment?

"Abigale. Open your mouth."

I Giggle again. Deck... Decker a funny guy. Why open mouth unless... His mouth cover ine? His mouth cover mine!!!

I Open my mouth and "AHHHH" like at the doctor office. It makes me laugh.

"Abby. I'm gonna ask you to sit down with me."

"Why?"

"Because we need to.. Chat for a second. Okay?"
"Why?"

"Umm. You have some news."

"Why?"

"ABBY. Sit down or I will make you."

I sigh and come down to sit on the nice couch. I think it's leather. I like leather. Leather smells nice. De...Decker smell nice too.

"Sweety. I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"Can you open your mouth again?"

I Nodded and did so. He ran his fingires over my teeth until I felt something weird. New teeth. Funny.

He looked at me for a second. I felt dizzy.

"I'm gonna roll up my sleeve okay?"

I nodded.

"And your gonna have to bite my arm. Okay?"

I nodded again then stopped. "Will it taste good?"

He gave me a wry smile before nodding him self. "For now it'll taste like the best thing in the world. "
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. Sorry. It's been forever. I hate school for that. And you know other reasons. And you know boyzz. :(( Hatting then boyz right now. Any way. I haven't written in forever an feel. SOOO SOOORRRYY> Because there was some confusion between who would write the chapter and such. That Gerard. Getting us off on all angles.

But yes. Exciting stuff happenin' up there huh?

Love youz guyz! Comment and subscribe!