Status: Inactive

Searching for Abigale

The Rush.

I could see my forest, and then, it was dark red, nothing else. Even the red had faded, and now..I couldn't see.....

I. Couldn't See.

I could hear The Rush, wind rushing by my ears as if I were flying. I also felt fire, melting me. I tried to scream, but my mouth wouldn't open. The fire engulfed my body, and then, then I heard something. In a voice so soft and sweet, yet confused and scared at the same time, it spoke out, "Abigale." The cold relief I had been needing chilled me, and I gasped inside my mind.

Abigale? Abigale who? I wanted to scream it from the heavens, well for my kind, it would be hell, but no one even answered my thoughts, the voice had left. The fire was back.

And this time, I could screamed. Loud.

It was all black, and then it looked murky, like I was under water, and then, again, I heard The Rush... and felt it. I opened my eyes, and I could see! I silently thanked whatever god was out there and looked around myself, opening my mouth in shock.

I was falling, falling through clouds, my wings surrounded me, pushed forward by the wind. Like a sheild, I was falling with my back to the ground, and I screamed, I couldn't control myself, couldn't fly. I was falling, falling, and then hit the ground, it wasn't a soft landing.

My vision grew blurry, and I panicked. I gasped out loud in pain, my right wing, the pain seered through me.

"Help!" I coughed, even though I knew no one was with me.

I gulped in air as my vision returned to normal, and turned my head. I was in a forest, but it was day time here, and as I pulled myself up onto my knee's, I felt a shock wave of.. something go through me. It was like being struck in the head by lightning, and it screamed "Abigale, Abigale, Abigale." I groaned and held my head. Abigale. I.. I was looking for Abigale.

Another shock wave, pulling my closer, I could feel her for real. See a vauge outline of her.

I breathed in ragged breaths and stood, balancing my weight against a tree, and spread out my wings, and my right one instantly made my breath hitch in my throat, both in pain and shock. It was snapped, the bones.... were broken, from the fall. I reached out to touch the blood dripping from it, and whimpered. I needed a medical kit, which had been in my bag... which wasn't here.

Looking at myself, I saw my wings had broken my fall, everywhere else were just scratches and bruises. I saw that I had no clothes as well, and I was completly nude.. not even underwear,... the fire must have burnt off anything from my realm.

Now, the question was, where was I? That portle, everyone from my land had been looking for it, and all this time it was in my forest. Huh. And it had been activated, by the lake water I had poured onto to it... But where did it lead to.... where? I had no clue.

"First things first," I whispered. "Clothes." I was beginning to feel a breeze, between the knee's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, we only have three of you, so we'd REALLY appreicate some comments? To motivate us, hmm? :) Because if you do, like I mentioned earlier, YOU WILL GET A CYBER COOKIE LARGER THEN YOUR HEAD!! (this is were george lopez's head would come in handy, huh? xD LOL, jk jk jk)

I LOVE CHU GUYS!! Even more so if you commented...