Status: Inactive

Searching for Abigale

Wings.

You know that feeling when you jump really really high, and you'r sure that your going to fall and break your face but at that moment you don't actually care cause, DUDE YOUR FREAKIN, LIKE FLYING OR SOMETHING!?

That's how my dreams end. With me flying. I don't get it. And sometimes I..... I think I can do it out of my dreams too.

I mean obviously, I'm a little different. Right now for example I am cleaning up pieces of a bowl that I threw on the ground because I was mad that they got a new radio DJ that wasn't as good as the last. And my boobs? They are just not normal. My aunt's are big too though. And she's the only one that can talk me out of doing stupid things sometimes.

But really. Why would I think I could fly.

That. Is. Just. Not. Smart. But I really really can't help it.

"Hey Abbs?" my best friends call therough the kitchen door way, watching my cleaning expertise.

I turn and wave at her to come in. "Yeah Lil?"

She twirled on the wood floor showing off her tiny dress. "We are going out to night."

I smile and roll my eyes. "What like in 'Rent'?"

"Umm no." She says giving me a disaproving look. "Mimi, ASKED Roger to take her out. I am TELLING you we are going out."

I raise an eyebrow. "Honey I love you, but I'm gonna stick to boys for now."

Lilia narrowed her eyes. "A) You don't even date boys in the first place. B) We are going out as BUDDIES. Not as girlfriends although, I know you wish we were."

I roll my eye. But know I have virtualy no fight in me to get her to change her mind. "Where are we going?" I sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah for Subscribers! Boo for no comments :(. COMMENT! Please. I love you. And don't you want that cookie? I think you do? I really do.