Status: Inactive

Searching for Abigale

The Hunger.

I stumbled through the forest, clutching my damaged wing. The blood ran down silky feathers, dripping to the ground. The smell, it was stomach churning, and it made my stomach cry out in hunger, my fangs push their way through my gums. By the time I reached something besides tree's and dirt, I was starving. The thought of finding clothes buried far in the back of my mind as The Hunger took over.

It was like the animal coming out of it's cave after a long winter, hungry, groggy, but all senses coming back to life. It had been so long, since I'd waited it out and not walked to the kitchen for a snack, or went out for hunting. It hurt, my fangs pounded at the scent of blood, and then, I saw it.

Food.

He turned around sharply at the noise of movements, buildings blocking us from view of other people, and he raised an eye brow.

"Uh, cool wing costume man, but are you drunk? Your kinda naked." His lips twisted into a crude grin, and I growled at him.

"Whoa man, c'mon, stop." He held his hands up. He tried to walk past me, going the way he'd came, but I moved in front of him. He narrowed his eyes, and jumped off a large tin can, landing behind me. His eyes grew wide, shocked and scared, as he saw my gray wings attached to my back.

"They're.. they're real!" He shrieked, before I tackled him to the ground, and feasted. My fangs tore at his neck, veins, food. He screamed, trying to push me away, but the poor thing was terribly weak, and soon his arms fell limp, his mouth opening and closing, saying words that would never be said.

"Marty?! Is that you?" Someone shouted, nearing us.

I snarled, and fled. I used the tin can and my one good wing, and jumped to the roof. Crouching as I ran, I jumped from roof top to roof top, as the sun got lower, and The Hunger died down, along with the animal that controlled it, and soon I was hiding behind a chimney.

I shook as blood trickled down my lips. I heard screaming still, ringing in my ears, the shouts of the mans, Marty's, friend. I gulped in breath, and folded my wings so they were close to my back. Looking over the edge of the roof, I slowly slid down, wiping my lips off on my arm. The first thing I killed here had to be a person, didn't it?

But what startled me, was the fact that he didn't have wings or fangs, magic or strength. He was weak, the poor thing. I didn't mean to attack him in such a harsh way, but was I really in my right mind?

The answer, was absolutely freakin not.

I picked through the tin can, and found that it had old things in it. Like clothes and rotten food, and other junk. It must have been some sort of garbage disposal, though with it sitting there in this metal wouldn't do much good of ridding themselves of it.

But, nonetheless, I was glad they put it there. For I found a pair of pants that were just a little to large, and large jacket, with a hood on the back. The pants had a rip in the knee, and the jacket was slightly worn out, but they would cover my wings and nude body until I figured out more about these people.

An electric shock rang out in my body, and I cringed.

ABIGALE, ABIGALE, ABIGALE, it rang over and over, the more I went forward, the louder it screamed. I could feel her in my bones, see her in my heart. Remember her from my dreams. I couldn't wait to see her, help her, discover everything that was wanting to be discovered, and maybe things that didn't want to be.

I was still barefoot, but at least I wasn't stark naked. The rocks on the road didn't hurt as much as expected, and it was getting relatively cool as the sun got lower and lower. I just wanted to get to her, and find somewhere save to stay, because this was getting dreadfully tiring, and Abigale seemed so close, yet so far........ Like the forbidden fruit, I can look, but not touch... oh, how I dreamed of being able to touch her, not just dream of her.

But judging at how 'Marty, reacted to my wings.... and fangs, of course, I would have trouble talking to her, once I found her. I would need a thicker jacket, and shirt...... Ah, Abigale, your so difficult.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's boring... :(

Hmm... so far, you guys haven't been the most encourging subscribers, have you? :3 LoL, at least you guys subscribed, but I promise I wouldn't be mad if you commented too ;)

SO, you guys saw a little moe of Decker today, hmm? (heh heh.. nakedness...) I know so far his chapters havn't been the greatest, but the story doesn't really start until he finds Abigale, which is really soon, I promise, either in Sarah's chapter or my next one they'll meet, most likely.. so stay tuned folks!! :D