Status: Re-Edited - Finished!

I'm Sorry

Chapter Ten

Susan, Lucy and I gathered at the back of the HOW, away from Miraz’s view. We were getting ready to go and find Aslan. I was checking Max’s tack when I heard someone say, “Be careful.” from behind me. I turned to see Edmund looking at me, with something in his eye I could figure out.

“I will don’t worry.” I said smiling reassuringly while getting on Max. I looked at Edmund who still didn’t look reassured. I bent down and kissed his cheek, “Really, I will.” Edmund blushed, and nodded. He patted Max’s neck, and backed up. I looked over at Susan and Lucy who were trying to hold back laughs. We were about to leave when Caspian said, “Wait, you might need this.” handing Susan her horn.

“Keep it.” Susan said, “You might need to call me.” She continues pushing it back into his hands. She then cantered off without a glance back. I smirked at Caspian, who himself was blushing slightly, then cantered after them catching up with them quickly.

“You might need to call me?” I questioned laughing.

“Oh shut up! It’s not like your any better!” Susan snapped.

I just laughed at her comment but stop suddenly when I heard hooves behind us.

“Shit” I cursed under my breath, “Susan take Lucy and go, I’ll take care of these guys.” I said as I stopped Max and got off of him. Susan stopped to and was about to protest when I cut her off but yelling, “Go!” Susan nodded and cantered off.
Within seconds I was surrounded. They started closing in on me, I shot two men with my arrows, and was about to shot another when someone came behind me. I ducked just in time, to hear his sword slash where my head was a second ago. I swung my legs around knocking him onto his back and spun around and stabbed him. I stood up and slashed one man with my sai and killed him with the other. I was fighting another when he got a good shot and cut my side. I cried out in pain. The man laughed at me and was about to kill me when, Caspian was suddenly behind him, and stabbed him.

“Thanks.” I breathed. Caspian nodded and asked, “Where’s Susan and Lucy?”

“We were being chased so I distracted them but some got away.” I said clutching my side.

Caspian noticed and was about to say something when I cut him off by saying, “Go, they need your help I’ll go back to the HOW.” Knowing I would have no other way, Caspian nodded and rode off. I looked at my gash and sighed, I was pretty deep, and if it got infected I was screwed. I walked over to Max, and rode off to the HOW, blinking back tears of pain slumping forward. I looked at it again quickly the gash was still bleeding but not as badly as before.

“Shit, Edmunds going to kill me.” I muttered to myself, as the HOW came into view.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to post. School just started again. hope you enjoyed it! :)
Sam