Status: Re-Edited - Finished!

I'm Sorry

Chater Twele

The Talmerians started charging with Matt in front, acting as the leader. I cursed under my breath, and grabbed my bow. I was able to either kill, slow or injure many men before they were to close for me to use my bow any more. I stabbed a man in the stomach and slashed his throat when I heard my name being called.

“Anna!” I turned around to come face to face with the one and only Matt. “Annabelle” Matt said

“Mathew” I said coldly, as we started to circle each other

“I see your well.” He said while spinning his sword.

“What’s it to you?” I asked just as coldly as before, while spinning my sai in my hands, ready for him to sring onto me at any moment.

“Ouch! Feisty! I see how it is now…” He lunged forward. I blocked it with slight difficulty, as he is much stronger than me. Noticing this Matt smirked. He swung his sword at my head but I ducked and swung my feet around, knocking him to the ground and jumped up at the same time he did. While we were fighting Matt was able to keep forcing me backward. I was blocking his swing from above, with both my sai, when he kicked me in the stomach and onto the ground. I landed on my shoulder and cried out in pain when I felt something snap. ‘Great it’s broken’ I thought. Matt came up to me with his sword pointed at my throat.

“Pity, I really did like you…”Matt said, with slight regret in his voice.

The next thing I know I feel cold metal being run into my stomach, then being twisted. I screamed I blood curling scream. Matt yanked his sword out of my stomach, causing me to scream out in pain again.

“Anna?!” I heard my name being called in distress. I clutched my stomach, trying to slow the bleeding down.

“Anna! No! No! This cannot be happening!” Edmund panics as he kneels down to me. Edmund looked up at Matt darkly who was ready for attack. Edmund sprung at him full for causing Matt to stumble slightly but quickly regain his balance. They kept slashing and bocking each other until Edmund finally got the upper hand. Edmund quickly stabbed Matt it the stomach and kicked his chest, puching him off his sword. i watched as Matt's now dull blue eyes looked at Edmund in disbelief before he crumpled to the ground un-moving.

“Lucy!” Edmund calls out, “Lucy! Anna stay with me, okay? I’m going to get you help.” throwing his blood covered sword aside, while grabbing my face with both his hands.

“Ed,” I said weakly but, he wasn’t paying attention he was too busy looking around for Lucy.

“Edmund.” I say louder while putting my hand on his arm.

“Not now Anna, you need to save your strength.” Edmund said softly while stroking my hair.

“No Edmund now,” I said while trying to sit up, but only to fall back down, biting my lip so I don’t scream out in pain.

“Anna…” Edmund groaned as he grabbed my hand and continued to comfort me by stroking my hair. I squeezed his hand weakly. I was now breathing heavily the pain was becoming unbearable, and my vision was getting blochy.

“Edmund…….Ive wanted...wanted to tell y-you this f-for some..sometime n-now." I stuttered breathily. ".......I-I Love you……” I said weakly, smiling softly. My eyes became so heavy i couldnt hold them up any longer, and they slowly closed and everything was turning black, the last thing I heard was Edmunds voice saying something, but I couldn’t make it out it was too muffled. I finally slipped into an endless darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Authore Note:
cliff-hanger eh??? let me know how its going....sorry if yo think its too cheesy but if u do i happen to agree but wve
hope you liked it! comment and message me :)
Sam