Status: Re-Edited - Finished!

I'm Sorry

Epilogue

Dear Diary,

It has been 8 years since Edmund went back to his time period and I am now 23 years old. I miss him more than you can ever imagine, but i know he had to do what he had to do, and his family needed him more than i did. Despite my refusals Caspian always tried to get me to move one, and marry someone else. In the end, against my families wishes i always refuse the young bachelor who asked for my hand. I couldn’t get over the one and only man I had ever loved. No one could love me like he did, and i could never love another like i loved him. I knew that no one else would make me as happy as he did. If only i could see his face just one more time.

Sincerely,
Annabelle Rondwell

Dear Diary,

I never did see Edmund again, even when he did come back, I never went to see him; I thought it was better for him to remember me as 15 instead of 28. It hurt me to saty away but it was the best thing for both of us. In the end, I never married or had any children of my own. I was more than happy to help Cat, Luke and Caspian raise their own children, and watch them blossom to be the strong young men and women they are today. I never did forget him, and I never will. For, Edmund Pevensie was my one and only True Love.

Sincerely,
Annabelle Rondwell
♠ ♠ ♠
Author's Note:
Alright so this is the very end. hope u enjoyed the story!!
Thanks so much to everyone who supported me!
-Sam