Mythical

(2)

Angel
-Noun
1. One of a class of spiritual beings; a celestial attendant of God. In medieval angelology, angels constituted the lowest of the nine celestial orders (seraphim, cherubim, thrones, domination's or dominions, virtues, powers, principalities or princedoms, archangels, and angels).
2. A conventional representation of such a being, in human form, with wings, usually in white robes.
3. A messenger, esp. of God.

_

Demon
–noun
1. An evil spirit; devil or fiend.
2. An evil passion or influence.
3. A person considered extremely wicked, evil, or cruel.

_

12/10/09
Dear diary,
I've been having a lot of strange dreams lately. Not like, paradox other dimension strange. Oh no, I mean like "something is going on that someone isn't telling me about" strange. Ever since I met Gabe and Aiden, they're all I've dreamt about! I'd probably be a bit annoyed with that, if it weren't for the fact that they're gorgeous! But in every dream I have of them, they look different than they do in reality.

In the dreams, Gabe is wearing all white, has feathery angel wings, a halo, and practically radiates light. Aiden wears all black (nothing out of the ordinary there) he has wings too, but they're not feathery. Instead they have shiny black barbs, and spikes on the tips of his wings. Aiden radiates darkness. (as corny or hokey as that sounds) Its like this wispy, inky black cloud that's almost tangible and only floats around him.

Those are the only details I can remember about the dreams after I wake up.
I've bumped into them a few times since we met, quite literally with Aiden. I had been walking home from Dalia's house and turned around to shout something at her neighbors dog (who NEVER stops barking) when *BUMP* and I knocked right into Aiden.

The phrase "if looks could kill" popped into my head when I turned around. From the daggers shooting out of his eyes, I almost believed that phrase wasn't 'just if'.
"Watch it." He practically growled through his gnashed teeth. I could have sworn I saw smoke coming out his ears! I nodded my head and took off towards my house at the speed of light.
Gabe is such a sweety though, almost inhumanly so! But you can tell he's genuine, not a facade like some guys try to pull. He even apologized for what happened between me and Aiden the next day.

"Sorry about how Aiden acted yesterday, he tends to be a jerk sometimes." He said, Boyish grin, dimples and all. He is just too adorable!
"I wont hold it against him, I'd be a little ticked off if somebody bumped into me too." I was getting a bit fidgety and awkward just standing there. Looking at random blades of grass in their front yard as though they were suddenly the most intriguing thing there.
"So, not to sound rude or anything, but why did you and Aiden move to Wicker Hollow? Just curious." I asked. I thought it was a bit odd for two teenage guys to be living in a new town without adult supervision. *mental shrug* Wicker Hollow is a pretty boring place though. Not exactly a place you can cause too much trouble. Well, I doubt Gabe would cause trouble. Aiden, on the other hand....

"Our dads sent us here actually. They thought it would be good for us to get a real world experience, whatever that means. It is nice to have some freedom though."He replied with a chuckle, boyish grin never leaving his face.
"What do your dads do for a living?" This question must have caught him off guard. His grin faltered a little, and he started fidgeting.
I went through a phase where I wanted to be a detective when I was younger. I studied all about body language and facial keys. Gabe was hiding something, big-time.

I wasn't about to badger it out of him though. I looked down at my watch just then.It read 5:27. If I wasn't home in three minutes my dad would probably send out a search party.

"Uh-oh, gotta run! It was nice talking to you." I said in a rushed jumble of words as I waved goodbye.
"You too!' He called as I practically sprinted up the front porch steps.
"Young lady, your late." My dad said as I walked though the living room into the kitchen.
"Sorry dad, I lost track of time talking to Gabe." I explained. Then regretted it.
"Gabe? Is he one of those boys that moved into the Henderson's old house? I don't want you associating with them, that one boy with the long hair has bad news written all over him."
Oh goody, I thought. Daddy's going into "over-protective father mode." I guess, in his own weird way, he's just looking out for me.

"Don't worry dad, Gabe is the blond one. And don't judge Aiden just cause he looks like a biker punk. Stereotyping isn't nice." I don't know why I defended Aiden, I mean the guy was a total jerk to me yesterday.

I guess everyone deserves a second chance though. My dad sat down at the table with a sigh.

"Just be careful. I trust your judgment." He said. Then grumbled, "I just don't trust them." Under his breath.
"Sure thing dad, sure thing." I said.