Status: Off my obnoxiously long Hiatus. Though the posts still might come slow.

She's Got the Looks That Kill

Wake Up To Find Yourself

Vince Neil
January 8th, 1888

She rested her head on Tommy's chest, her eyes closed. She had her fingers laced with his as she listened to his heart beat. Her eyelashes fluttered a little, a smile on her face. She breathed out softly and sighed, her long fingers toying with his a little. She opened her pale blue eyes to tilt her head and look up into his dark brown ones, only to find they were closed. It was late, the power had recently come back on and Nikki had gone down to the hospital to answer some questions again for the police. He didn't go willingly, but entrusted Tommy to take care of the still shaken Aly. She shifted so her chin was resting against his bare chest and sighed again. Tommy's lips were parted softly as he snored lightly. Not much of a snore, more of a breathing. She closed her eyes again and felt one hand run up from the small of her back, across the snap of her bra and across her neck. The long fingers ran through her hair and held the back of her skull like one would hold a basketball. She opened her eyes to see his devilish ones staring back sleepily at her, that cocky smirk on his lips. She tugged on the brim of his hat so it fell down into his eyes and he chuckled, his dark hair curled around his ears.

"Hey now, be nice." He purred out softly, rubbing the back of her skull with his fingers. She let out a soft moan of happiness and I shook my head, slightly disgusted at the sight. Aly was going to ruin her life because she couldn't decide who she'd rather be with. I scowled and in a way it was disgusting, but I could understand why. Nikki treated her on and off like shit, lately didn't seem to be fucking her up with drugs. Tommy, he treated her right, he cared about her, but gave her what she wanted in the form of alcohol and heroin galore. I sighed and shook my head again, taking a drink of the vodka that was resting inside the glass.

"Guys I'm gonna head home." I mumbled from the brim of my glass. Tommy nodded simply, ignoring me near completely as he began to tickle Aly's sides. She squealed and squirmed away, and I left in disgust.

Tommy Lee
January 8th, 1888

I watched as Vince left. I could tell he was irritated, so I rolled my eyes and turned back to the goal at hand. My fingers danced across Aly's waist like spiders, tickling her swiftly and causing her to leap up out of the bed and run half naked down the hall. She wore a pair of my boxers and her bra as she scrambled into one of the guest bedrooms. I lazily wandered after her, finding her hiding under the blankets in one of the rooms as if I couldn't see the large bulge that ruined the messily made sheets.

"I wonder where she went?" I yelled out, wandering to the bed before grabbing the lump that was hiding under it. I wrapped the girl up into a hug, lifting her up as a bundle of blankets and started carrying her back to the bedroom. I held held her like one might hold a toddler, her legs against my stomach and my back, my arm under her bottom, her head resting down on my shoulder.

"You know, this laundry is heavy today, where did all this weight come from?" I chuckled out, holding the form closer. She didn't move. I dropped her on the bed (though carefully) and unwrapped her from the blankets, finding her contently curled up, looking at me with sleepy eyes.

"Aww..." I smiled and curled up around her, dragging the blanket at the end of my bed around us and nuzzling up close to her. I hugged her tightly, her body pressed to mine and sighed deeply, contently as the warmth of her body and the blanket made her begin to doze off.
About an hour later, I felt myself slowly be pulled from the nap I was taking with the woman against my stomach. I lifted my head a little and looked at her with soft eyes, hearing her whimpers gently. I smiled softly, seeing her brow furrow, she was upset, nightmares most likely. So gently I hugged her close, and began to sing.

"I wake up to find myself
After all these years
And when all the time has gone
It still seems so unclear

Since there's no one else
Since I found you
I know its been so hard
You should know

If I die tomorrow
As the minutes fade away
I can't remember
Have I said all I can say?

You're my everything
You make me feel so alive
If I die tomorrow..."

She was asleep in minutes, my gravely voice putting her out like a light, and I softly sighed, putting my face into her pale hair. He stared forward, watching my lamp shade as tears started in my eyes and smeared my black makeup. My heart ached, I loved her, but she wasn't mine...and to know she was my best friends...hurt even more...
♠ ♠ ♠
LONG TIME NO POST.
Anywho. Just something to get it up there.
Once again, lemme know what you think.
I might start posting more. The Crue Concert gave me muse
....might start another story too. Want something more current day.
....something to satisfy my fangirl cravings.
hmmmm....