Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Will You Marry Me?

Brian was mumbling in his sleep, as his eyes darted back and forth behind his eyelids, his grip on me became deathly tight to where it hurt, he was having a nightmare, I shook him a little but he didn’t move, he kept mumbling “don’t hurt her.” over and over. The clock read 6:33 AM, I sighed and stroked his arm lightly.

“Brian.” I shook him again.

“No!” He yelled opening his eyes, he looked up at me, his forehead breaking out into a cold sweat.

“Brian, calm down, it was just a dream.” I reassured him.

“A terrible one.”

“What happened?”

“Someone was trying to hurt you, they took you away from me.” He said gripping onto my small frame for dear life.

“I’m fine, no one is going to take me from you.” I smiled and he nodded, I pecked his lips before he closed his eyes again. His arms were wrapped protectively around me, as if he were scared I would float away. I just laid there staring at his sleeping form, I couldn’t get to sleep for some reason.

The clock read 8 am, which was entirely too early to be awake, but I couldn’t get to sleep, and I was cold, even with Brian wrapped around me. I moved a little, and Brian fluttered his eyes open smiling up at me. I let out a loud yawn and raised my arms above my head, stretching.

“I’m cold.” I whimpered. He pulled the blankets up further around us and wrapped his body around mine. I sighed lightly as he was rubbing his hand up and down my bare arm. I listened to the steady beat of his heart as he began to run his fingers through my hair.

I knew this wouldn’t last, he was just here because he was hurting. She would apologize and they would be back to their old ways once again, I didn’t want it to even cross my mind, but for some reason it was the only thing I could think about. He had fallen back asleep and I wiggled out of his arms before pulling on a pair of daisy dukes and a tank top and slowly creeping out of the room and down to the kitchen.

I turned the light on and grabbed all the cooking utensils I would need. I turned the stove on while I made home-made biscuits and gravy. I fried bacon and scrambled eggs while I flipped pancakes, I was good at multi-tasking. I put on a pot of coffee and pulled out the pitcher of orange juice.

The smell must have woken them up because about ten minutes later, Zacky, Matt, and Johnny came bounding into the kitchen. They all smiled at the meal I had put together, Zacky wrapped an arm around me and kissed the side of my head before sitting down at the table.

“Why is Brian in your bed, Bee?” Jimmy asked walking in. Everyone’s full attention was on me and my face turned a light shade of pink while Zack’s was bright red, probably from anger. Thanks Jimmy. I mentally noted.

“He just needed someone to listen to him last night.” I said before serving each of them to a helping of the food. Brian came in a few minutes later in only boxers. His hair was sticking up in every direction, he yawned as he scratched his toned stomach. I fixed him a plate and handed it to him, he smiled warmly before sitting down.

“Really, why was he in your bed?” Johnny asked, Brian’s eyes grew a little large.

“I told you.” I growled.

“Tell us again.”

“We had hot kinky sex, all night long.” I said as Zacky choked on his orange juice, Brian stifled a laugh and Matt looked slightly mad.

“Really?” Jimmy questioned.

“No, you idiots.”

“Name calling is uncalled for.” I rolled my eyes at them and took a sip of my orange juice. I started to clean up the mess, I decided to turn the radio on and one of my favorite songs came on. I smiled as I sang along. I put all the dishes up where the belonged and headed into the living room where everyone was laying around.

“Bee.” Jimmy said dropping to his knees. “You’re amazing, and you can cook. Will you marry me?” He asked and I laughed.

“Sorry, I can’t.” I said patting his head.

“Why not?”

“I don’t know.” I laughed. “Maybe when I’m older.” His eyes lit up when I said this and I chuckled again. I wiggled out of his grasp and plopped down on the couch, resting my eyes since I didn’t get to sleep last night.

I fell into a light slumber due to Brian’s long fingers running through my hair slowly. My phone began to blare out paramore’s crushcrushcrush and I opened my eyes widely before looking down at the caller ID which read “Alexa.” I grinned and opened it.

“Phone Sex Hotline, this is your operator Bridgett, how can I be at service?” I said in a girly voice. Everyone looked over at me with their eyes wide.

“Hey baby cakes.” She laughed.

“You wanna put it in my what?” I asked shocked. Brian leaned over and try to take the phone from me but I laughed and got up.

“You know where.” She said seductively.

“I’ll let you, come over.”

“I’ll be there shortly.” She laughed and hung up, I looked down at the phone, what? I looked up at the guys and almost tumbled over from laughing at their faces. “Are you okay?” I questioned.

“Who was that? And what the hell were they talking about?” Zack asked.

“My lover.” I purred.

“Lover?” Brian questioned.

“Yeah, the best one ever.”

“You’re not allowed to have a lover, we’re getting married!” Jimmy yelled.

“Sorry, this person had me first.” I shrugged.

They all fell for the lover story, which made me laugh but I held it inside and tried not to ruin it. Brian didn’t look too happy, nor did Zack. I sat back on the couch while they were lounging around watching music videos. The doorbell rang and Johnny got up to answer it.

I saw Johnny walk back in with a girl following behind him, I looked away then back to see Alexa with a smirk on her face as she joined me on the couch, well more like on me. I wrapped myself around her and about squeezed her to death from holding her so tightly.

“Lover!” I yelled.

“Hey baby.” She said kissing my cheek, making a loud sucking noise.

“Your lover is a girl?” Matt asked, shocked.

“Of course.” I yelled, she smiled before kissing all over my face.

“I missed you baby, it’s time for make-up sex.” She winked, signaling for me to follow along.

“Can I watch?” Johnny asked.

“Sure.” She winked.

“Really?”

“No.”

We broke into fits of laughter and clutched our stomachs while leaning on each other for support. They gave us bewildered looks, like ‘what the fuck?’ as we continued to laugh until tears were forming in our eyes and our sides hurt.

We collapsed on the floor as I squealed and hugged her tightly. She returned the favor before she got up and pulled me with her. She wrapped her arms around me and started jumping up and down.

“I understand that you missed me, but why are you jumping up and down?”

“You didn’t tell me your brother and his friends just so happen to be like, sex gods.” She gushed and I rolled my eyes.

“They’re not all that.” I said examining my nails and I heard scoffs. “You know you guys are sexy.” I said and they nodded causing me to roll my eyes.

“So, I hear you stole Brian from Michelle?” She said causing me to whip my head around and glare at her, while everyone else did the same, she chuckled nervously before mouthing ‘oops.’

“Repeat that again.” Someone said from the doorway, I looked up to see the devil herself standing there.

“Michelle, leave.” Brian warned. “I have nothing to say to you.”

“But I do.” I said standing up.

“Oh, and what’s that?” She asked placing a hand on her hip.

“Your boyfriend is pretty good bed, but you wouldn‘t know since your with everyone but him.” I said with a smirk playing onto my lips. Everyone silenced not sure of what to say while she gave me the evilest look she could muster.

“You little bitch.” She yelled and I lunged at her as she ran out the door, I ran out the door after her causing her to scream.

“You better run, once you stop, we’re going for round two.” I yelled as everyone came flying out of the house. I laughed at their failed attempts to stop me as I quickened my pace after her. I was close to her, I stuck my foot out causing her to trip and fall.

“Don’t you dare.” She yelled scooting away from me. I grinned evilly as I lowered myself to her, just as I was getting ready to swing someone picked me up and threw me over their shoulder. I yelled as I beat on Matt’s broad back. “Put me down!” I demanded.

“No.” He said sternly.

I heard Brian and her arguing from a distance as Matt walked back towards the house carrying me like dead weight. I groaned and stop fighting, everyone was standing there watching the scene unravel. Alexa stood there with a shocked expression on her face, while the others just stood there like it was nothing new.

He carried me back inside and sat me down on the couch before plopping down beside me. I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted, he chuckled as he placed an arm around my shoulders, I leaned my head into his shoulder and sighed heavily.

A few minutes later everyone came back into the house, acting weird. I raised an eyebrow at their behavior before they sat down and kept their eyes on the TV. I looked around the room to find Brian missing, I got up and walked over to the door to find him hugging her, she reached up and kissed him and I felt my blood boil with anger.

I watched as she turned around and got into her car before pulling out of the driveway and flying down the road. I grabbed my keys off the table and ran out the door, shoving past him, he reached out and grabbed me but I shook him off and gave him a nasty look before running over to my car and getting in.

“Hey, wait!” Alexa yelled running out of the house and down towards my car. She swung the door open and got in before I peeled out and down the road. Rob Zombie blared through my speakers as I gripped onto the steering wheel until the point where my knuckles were white.

I screamed out of anger causing Alexa to jump.

I knew this would happen.