Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Make-Ups And Alcohol.

I ran out of the house after an out-raged Bee chasing Michelle, I shook my head and tried to stop her but she got out of my grasp. I watched as she tripped her, she was about to take the first swing when Matt picked her up and flung her over his shoulder.

I walked over to where Michelle was laying on the ground and looked down at her. She stared up at me with glossy eyes, more than likely fake tears. I bent down and stuck my hand out, which she gratefully grasped onto, I pulled her to her feet and walked towards the house.

“Brian, wait.” She said softly, I turned around to find her looking down at the ground.

“What?”

“What are we doing?” She asked.

“I’m going inside, and you’re leaving?” I smirked.

“No, smartass, our relationship.”

“I wasn’t aware we had one anymore.”

I stood there for a minute and folded my arms over my chest waiting for her to reply, I began to tap my foot losing all patience with her. She looked up and me and smiled weakly, I smiled back at the girl at one point in time had my heart.

“We can make this work.” She paused. “I’ll stop everything.” She bargained. I sighed and scratched the back of my head thinking of what to say.

“One more chance, this is the only one you get.” I warned.

“I won’t screw up, I promise.” She said wrapping her arms around my torso as I responded the same. She reached up and kissed me, it didn’t feel like it used to, the spark was barely there anymore, I decided to ignore it and kissed her back.

She pulled away and got into her care before waving and pulling out of the driveway before taking off down the road at a fast speed. I sighed and thought deeply about what I just did, was it the right choice? A part of me said no, while the other said yes.

I looked up at the sound of the front door slamming to find Bee standing there with an upset look on her face and I knew she had seen me, she ran past me as I reached out and grasped onto her, she wiggled herself free and gave me a disgusted face before running to her car.

Alexa came running out a few seconds later, before stopping and giving me an evil look, I growled in frustration as she jumped into the car with Bee and they took off down the road. I had no idea where they were going, but I hoped they were safe. I swung the front door open before walking into the living room where everyone was glaring at me.

“What?” I asked.

“You know what you did.” Matt said before standing up and walked into the basement with everyone following him, each giving me a look before shaking their heads. I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the couch.

Was it worth it?

- - -

“Bee, calm down.” Alexa cooed.

“No.” I yelled.

“Why not?”

“He’s just going to get hurt again.”

“That’s his own fault, he’ll fall on his ass.”

I sighed as I pulled in front of Erik’s house after he texted me the directions, where there was currently a party going on. I locked my doors and got out heading up towards the door. He opened it before I got the chance and smiled widely at me.

“Hey ladies.” He smiled.

“Hey Erik.” I paused. “This is Alexa.”

He nodded and smiled before opening the door wider allowing us to come in. I took in my surroundings, the smell of smoke, mixed with alcohol and sweat. I headed straight for the kitchen where I grabbed a pint of Jack Daniels. I clanked it against everyone’s glasses before bringing it to my mouth and chugging it.

I had drank almost half of it about thirty minutes later and was leaning lazily into the counter, I was just slightly buzzed but I had the urge to drink more. Erik’s arm was hung loosely around my shoulder, where it was half the night, Alexa was standing beside me taking small sips from a red plastic cup.

I pulled Erik to the dance floor where I grinded roughly against him, causing him to groan and grasp my hips tighter. I smiled to myself as I continued to do so, I loved the affect I was having on him and I was pretty sure he was too because his grip got tighter and tighter.

He mumbled something into my neck before grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the staircase, I climbed them slowly behind him while he had a tight grip on my hand. He opened a door and gave me a little push into the room before closing it behind him.

- - -

I stood in the kitchen, bored with this whole situation waiting for something exciting to happen. I turned to my left to say something to Bee but she wasn’t there, I looked around for her but I didn’t see her anywhere, there was a bunch of commotion before I peered over the heads and noticed the boys were here.

I slumped back in my spot and continued to sip on the beer in my hands that was now starting to get warm, which was disgusting. I turned around and dumped it down the sink before throwing the empty cup away. I turned back around to find the boys standing there staring down at me.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

“Where is she?” Zack asked frantically.

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean, you don’t know?” Brian yelled.

“She was standing right next to me, I turned away, and she was gone.”

“Who was she with?” He asked concern filling his face.

“Some Erik dude.” I said and his face turned red. He mumbled something to Jimmy, Johnny and Matt before him and Zacky separated in search of her.

“Come on.” Matt’s husky voice said to me before he latched onto my arm and drug me out of the party. I obeyed him not wanting to get on his bad side as we headed back towards the house.

- - -

The room was dark and a little chilly. I rubbed my hands up and down my arms trying to get the goosebumps to go away. I heard a click on the door signaling it was now in fact locked. I looked around the room, not really being able to make anything out, except a bed which the moon’s shadow was cast upon.

I felt hands running up and down my sides and instantly got a gut wrenching feeling. I backed away a little until I was pushed onto the bed. I laid there not moving as he crawled on top of me and began to kiss up and down my neck.

I wiggled a little bit trying to get out of his grasp but it was no use, he was much bigger than I was. He grabbed my wrists with one hand and pinned them above my head. He ran his hand up under my shirts trying to unclasp my bra. I tossed around trying to get his hand off my body, which made him mad. He slapped me across the face and I tasted the crimson in my mouth, a single tear rolled down my cheek as I wished I would have stayed at home.

His hand found it’s what to the button of my pants where he fiddled with it until they came undone. I groaned as he tried to tug them down. He got them down to my upper thigh before I raised my knee and racked him up. He groaned before clutching him self and falling onto me. I used all the strength I had to push him off me where he toppled onto the floor. I pulled my pants up and buttoned them quickly before running to the door.

He reached out and grabbed my ankle right before I reached the exit, I screamed as I hit the floor. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs as he crawled over to me and slapped me once again, this time busting my lip completely open. I cried as the blood dripped down my chin.

“Bee!” I knew that voice, it was my brother.

“Zacky!” I screeched before he hit me again. I heard to door jiggle but it was locked and they couldn’t get in. I lay there frantically as it went quiet before someone slammed themselves against the door causing it to come flying open.

“Get off of her!” Zacky yelled punching him right in the nose.

“Bee, are you okay?” I looked up to see Brian’s face full of concern as he lifted me up off the ground, I shook my head no before clinging to him like a wet cloth.

“You son of a bitch!” Zacky screamed into his face as he continued to beat him senseless. I started crying again and Brian took me out of the room and down the stairs. He pushed through the crowds of people before stepping out into the cool air.

He took the keys out of my pocket before unlocking my doors, he walked over to the passenger side and went to sit me down but I clung to him for dear life. “Bee, let go.” I shook my head no again as he sighed and closed the door before walking over to the driver’s side. He sat down behind the wheel with me on his lap as he put the car into drive and drove slowly towards our house.

I wish this were all just one big nightmare.