Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

They Like Each Other.

I walked down the steps after taking a shower and getting dressed, I was in a great mood and it was obviously showing as I skipped and sang until I ran into someone. I looked up to find Val standing there with an amused smile on her face.

“Someone got lucky,” She said smirking.

“You know it,” I winked causing her to laugh.

I sat down on the couch and she sat down next to me as I flipped through the channels until I landed on Fuse where they were playing music videos. The house seemed empty, there was no arguing and no loud crashes coming from the guys, I raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

“Where are the boys?” I asked.

“They went to the studio.” She replied.

“Nice of Brian to tell me.” I replied sarcastically.

“He said something about you being exhausted and needing rest.” She said laughing and I rolled my eyes, that sounded like something he would say.

“We should go do something.” I said throwing the remote down.

“Hey bitc-whoa, why are you sitting next to Michelle?” Alexa asked coming into the house and I cracked a smile.

“This is Val, Michelle’s twin.” I stated and she nodded, understanding.

“So, what’s up?” She asked plopping down on the couch.

“Nothing, we were just getting ready to do something.” Val said.

“Shopping?” We all three said at the same time before laughing, I ran upstairs and grabbed my bag before walking outside and getting in the driver’s seat of my car. Val rode shotgun and Alexa made herself comfortable in the backseat by sprawling out.

I drove until we pulled up at the local mall before putting it in park and getting out. We walked inside and a couple people recognized Val, some even recognized me as “Vengeance’s little sister and Gates’ girlfriend.” I didn’t mind because it was true.

Well, almost.

Brian hadn’t technically asked me to be his girlfriend yet, and I wasn’t sure if he would. I don’t blame him after what happened in his last relationship but he knows that I’m nothing like her nor will I ever be.

“Shoes!” Alexa yelled grabbing both Val and I’s hand before dragging us towards the shoe store.

After an hour of shopping and 50 bags later we were ready to get something to eat. We were sitting at the food court and I was eating fries and a burger while the other two had pizza, I was always the oddball of the situation. My phone started to ring and I dug in my bag to retrieve it, I looked down at the number and it said Brian. I smiled before opening it and placing it to my ear.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey baby,” He said smoothly.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

“Nothing, where are you?” He asked.

“At the mall,” Was all I said and the line went dead, I gave the phone a questioning gaze before placing it on the table and continued to eat. I felt two arms slip around my waist and I jumped and turned around to find Brian standing there with a smirk on his face.

“Scare you?” He asked laughing.

“Just a little,” I smirked back.

“Did you have fun shopping?” He asked before he kissed my lips and sat down in my lap, I groaned and re-adjusted my legs so he wasn’t completely crushing them.

“Yes, I did.” I smiled as I saw Matt walk up and wrap his arms around Val who returned the favor. Zacky stood there by himself with his hands shoved in his pockets looking at the ground, occasionally looking up and stealing glances at Alexa, who was doing the exact same thing.

They like each other!

“Hey Zacky,” I said and he looked up.

“Yeah sis?”

“I know someone who likes you.” I stated and Alexa shot up and looked at me with a confused look on her face.

“Who?”

“I can’t tell you, but she’s wearing a green shirt.” I said coughing, he looked around and his eyes fell on Alexa, who was in fact wearing a green shirt, she blushed slightly and shot me the death glare and I just smirked.

“Where is Jimmy and Johnny?” I asked no one in particular.

“Jimmy is with Leana and I’m not sure where Johnny went.” Matt said.

“Who’s Leana?” I asked confused.

“His girlfriend,” Brian replied and I simply nodded before eating the rest of my food and shoving Brian off my lap. I threw away my trash and picked up my bags, before walking to the exit with everyone else. I was surprised we bypassed the mob of crazy teens that liked to cause a scene but I was thankful we didn't.

They would see Brian and I together and eventually word would spread about everything that happened between Brian and Michelle and it would all fall back on me, making me look like a home wrecker.

I didn’t want that.