Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Embarrassing Zacky.

“Dude, get your lazy ass up.” Alexa said to me as she walked over to the bed I was currently occupying. I was enjoying watching Pirates of the Caribbean until she came in and interrupted, I looked up at her with a questioning gaze.

“Why should I?” I asked blandly.

“It’s only like 5 p.m. and we did nothing but go to the mall today.” She stated, matter-of-factly.

“Going to the mall makes me sleepy.” I chirped.

“And so does getting laid by Mr. Gates.” She smirked and I flipped her off before she started bouncing up and down on my bed, I just ignored her and continued to watch my movie. Johnny Depp was an extremely attractive guy and fun to look at, if I do say so myself.

“What’s your point?” I asked.

“There’s not one, and I should be shanking you about now.”

“And why is that?” I asked, curiously.

“You told your brother I liked him, in front of everyone!” She screeched in an over dramatic voice, I just laughed before shoving her down off the bed, she perked up on the other side and gave me a dirty look.

“What? It’s true,” I said innocently.

“And you know this how?” She asked, standing to her feet and placing her hand on her right hip with her eyebrows raised.

“Oh please, I can see right through you.” I said not taking my eyes away from the TV screen.

“Oh yeah? Try to see through me now!” She said standing in front of the screen, completely blocking my vision of the beautiful man. I shot her a warning glance and she didn’t back down, I growled and jumped off the bed, lunging at her and she started screaming before running out of the room and down the stairs, with me close in tow.

“Whoa, what is going on here?” Zacky asked as she jumped in his lap, Brian sat in the recliner giving me an odd look.

“You think my brother is going to protect you?” I snapped, playing around.

“He better,” She shrieked.

“Why am I protecting you?” He asked, confused, wearing the same expression Brian was.

“She was blocking my view!” I exclaimed and she rolled her eyes.

“Of what?” Zacky asked.

“Johnny Depp, you know I think he’s the sexiest man alive!” I shrieked and Zacky laughed causing Brian to scoff and shoot me a glance, I smiled innocently at him, batting my eyelashes. He turned away from me, pretending to be mad.

“You don’t think I’m the sexiest man alive?” Brian asked, pouting. I trotted over to him and plopped down in his lap, he wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Of course, baby.” I mumbled, kissing his lips lightly earning me a dopey smile, his grip around me tightened and he pulled me closer against his body, Zacky gave him a protective glance and I rolled my eyes in his direction causing him to stick his tongue out at me.

“All the girlie's say, I’m pretty fly for a white guy!” Jimmy sang, walking into the room. We all shot him weird looks before bursting out laughing at his goofiness.

“You’re a nerd, Jim.” I commented.

“But, it’s true!” He said, his eyes growing wide.

“We just let you think that.” Zacky said and he began to pout, I looked over at Zacky who was laughing at his friend.

“I wouldn’t be talking if I were you, Zachary.” I said sternly.

“And why is that?” He challenged.

“Atleast I didn’t catch Jimmy singing Christina Aguilera into his hair brush while dancing in front of the mirror.” I stated, confidently and Zacky’s face turned a light shade of pink as everyone began to laugh, damn near tears.

“When was this?” Brian said through laughs.

“And why didn’t you record it?” Jimmy asked, rolling on the floor.

“When I first got here,” I chuckled and Zacky gave us all dirty looks.

“You guys are assholes!” He yelled before getting up and exiting the room, we all continued to laugh without his presence but I could hear him calling us bad names as he trudged up the stairs to his room, I waited for it and as of on que he slammed his door shut.

“That was fucking hilarious.” Alexa said, finally starting to regain her posture.

“I thought so too,” I giggled and everyone straightened themselves out before they gained stomach cramps from laughing so hard.

“He’s going to be mad at us now,” Brian said from behind me and I shrugged.

“I’m used to it,” I grinned and he kissed my lips.

Alexa went upstairs to calm Zacky down, he got too defensive sometimes but, I had no problem with embarrassing him and knew he was going to get me back somehow. Jimmy was plopped down on the floor playing xbox live with some kid, he was getting mad and yelling at the person over his headset and I laughed at how immature he was.

Brian had reclined the chair and was laying backwards, I was laying across him with my head rested up by his, he had his eyes closed and was humming something lightly causing me to smile at how adorable he looked, he opened an eye and smiled once he noticed I was watching him and I blushed slightly.

The things he did to to me.