Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Hurt.

I sighed as I curled my hair and slipped my dress on at the same time, we were going out tonight and I really wasn’t in the mood to. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something was going to happen, I wasn’t entirely sure if it was good or bad. I was getting a mixed signal but nonetheless I didn’t feel like doing anything.

Alexa and Val persuaded me to go, I protested for awhile until I finally gave in because they were starting to get on my nerves. I knew if I just agreed they would be off my case and sure enough, they were. I slipped on my flats and walked out of the room and down the hall towards Brian’s where he was currently getting ready.

“Hey,” He said as I opened his bathroom door, he was wearing a pair of distressed jeans and white cut-off t-shirt. He was currently spiking his hair, and he kept frowning at his appearance as it wasn't cooperating right, I stifled a laugh and he glared at me in the mirror.

“Come here,” I said walking into the room, he walked over to me and I ran my fingers through his hair and it stuck up perfectly for me.

“How did you do that?” He growled.

“I’m just that good,” I smirked and he leaned down and kissed me.

“No denying that,” He winked.

“I don’t want to go out,” I whined, wrapping my arms around his middle.

“I know but, they’re not going to leave you alone unless you do.” He said and I stuck my bottom lip out.

“Bitches,” I mumbled causing him to laugh.

He grabbed my hand as we exited the room and met everyone in the living room, everyone except Alexa and my brother. I looked at each of them and they all shrugged before I heard a loud thump as they descended the stairs, Zacky’s breathing was irregular and Alexa’s hair was a mess and she was trying to straighten out her dress.

“Well then, we know where they went now.” Johnny pointed out and we all laughed, Zacky grumbled something and flipped us off before they walked out the front door.

Matt and Val took their car while Brian, Johnny, Jimmy, and I took mine. I hopped in the passenger side before tossing my keys to Brian. Jimmy and Johnny climbed in the back and I laughed at how Jimmy’s head touched the ceiling, he frowned up at me for a minute before he started to pick on Johnny.

“Children, behave yourselves.” I ordered and they both looked up at me.

“I am not a child,” Johnny yelled.

“Yeah, but you look like one.” Jimmy laughed.

“I think we should ditch them and go do something else.” I pointed out.

“You would never hear the end of it if you did that.” Brian commented and I huffed.

“Please baby?” I pouted.

“What’s in it for me?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Well, I don’t know,” I said biting my lip and running my hand up his thigh, he gulped and his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

“None of that in the car!” Johnny yelled.

“I would rather not watch you two fuck,” Jimmy said, rolling his eyes.

Brian sided against me, making me more moody than I already was over the situation. He parked in front of the club and we quickly exited the vehicle, Brian came up and tried to wrap an arm around my shoulder but I just swatted him away, he narrowed his eyes at me before grasping my arm.

“You’re not seriously mad at me are you?” He asked.

“I’m not happy, no. I don’t want to be here.” I stated.

“Stop being a baby, Bee and suck it up.” He said, rolling his eyes and I looked at him with a shocked expression, he had never been like that with me before and I didn’t like it. I stomped off away from him and I heard him growl behind me as I sat down next to Jimmy.

“What’s wrong, princess?” He asked, looking down.

“Brian is being an asshole to me.” I huffed.

“What?” He asked, his face was almost as shocked as mine was just moments ago.

“I know,” I mumbled and crossed my arms over my chest. I knew this night was going to be bad, and I had a feeling it wasn’t going to get any better.

“Hey Bee?” Matt said cautiously as they all sat down, glancing at each other and then looking at me. I gave them all weird looks because I knew they were hiding something from me by the way they were acting.

“Hey Matt?” I said back.

“What’s up?” Johnny said, rubbing the back of his neck slightly.

“Nothing, about to go dance.” I stated and a wave of horror splashed on his face.

“No, you don’t wanna do that.” Val said, resting a hand on my arm and I looked at her while raising an eyebrow.

“What is wrong with you people?” I said getting up and walking away from the table, I had no idea where Brian went and I didn’t see him anywhere. I sighed to myself and realized I was being a big baby about the whole thing but, he didn’t need to snap like that.

I pushed my way through the sea of people until I reached the bar where I ordered a shot of Jack, I downed it in a flash and put the glass back on the bar before turning around and walking off. That’s when I saw it, I saw Brian pressed up against Michelle in a heated kiss. I felt my stomach drop slightly and I wasn’t sure what I was feeling at the moment but what I needed to do was get the hell out of there before I did something I regretted.

Like killing them both.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun.