Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Sing Me To Sleep.

I flipped through the Cds until my eyes landed on one that was marked Avenged Sevenfold. I pulled it out of the case and looked over to Brian.

“You have your own CD?” I asked.

“Well, yeah.” He smiled as I popped it in and scanned through to the songs until it landed on Seize The Day, I found myself getting incredibly into it.

“Your amazing.” I stated.

“I know, no need to tell me.” He smirked.

“No, you jerk, the band, it’s amazing.”

“Of course.”

“I really love Matt’s voice, I’m making him sing to me!” I stated.

“Why does he get to sing to you?” He arched an eyebrow.

“Uhm, because I said so.” I grinned and he rolled his eyes as he turned into the driveway. I jumped out and skipped up to the house opening the door and running in. Matt was walking out of the kitchen and I ran at him before jumping into his arms.

“Well, hey there.” He said squeezing me.

“Hey!” I said hugging his neck.

“Did you have fun?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m gonna paint my room today.”

“Oh lord, don’t make a mess.” He cracked a smile and I frowned before he pecked my nose. Zacky walked into the room and looked up from his magazine and glared at Matt.

“What are you doing to my sister?”

“Settle Zackattack, I was just hugging him.”

“By wrapping your legs around him?”

“Yes, it’s a full body hug.” I grinned before jumping down and handing him his credit card back. I stood by the door as Brian brought all my stuff in with a very unhappy look on his face.

“And how did you manage to get Brian’s hat?” Zack asked.

“I took it off his head and placed it on mine.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, why?”

“He never lets anyone wear that, ever.”

“Well, I’m just that good.”

I grabbed my bag with my shoes in it before walking upstairs following Brian. I walked into the room where everything was placed in the middle of my bed. I took my bed clothes downstairs and put them in the wash machine before heading back upstairs.

“Briannn.” I whined.

“What Bee?” He asked with the same tone.

“Help me paint my room?” I said batting my eyelashes.

“Well, when you do that it’s hard to say no.” I grinned at this before he walked out of the room and shortly came back in with a bunch of plastic to lay down. Once everything was covered I popped the paint can and dumped it into the tray. I put in my Spill Canvas CD before starting on the room with Brian helping.

We both started on the same wall, which was being painted green, I was standing on my tip toes trying to reach the upper parts before I felt to hands on my sides. I turned to face Brian who had a smirk on his face.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going to put you on my shoulders so you can reach the top.” He said before picking me up and placing me upon his broad shoulders. I painted the top part and we moved onto the next wall.

Three hours and a paint fight later, my room was done. I bounded down the stairs, fresh out of the shower, after scrubbing my skin until it was red to remove the paint that had been splattered onto me. I plopped down on the couch and started to channel surf.

“You know you can’t sleep in your room tonight, right?” Zack asked walking in.

“Why?” I asked not taking my eyes off the TV.

“You’ll end up high off the paint fumes.”

“Then where am I sleeping?”

“On the couch?”

“No!” I yelled.

“Why not?”

“I don’t wanna be down here alone.”

“Well, sleep with one of the guys.” He said before it completely registered in his mind. I smirked and got up before he could say anything else.

“Mattie.” I whined walking into the kitchen.

“Bee.” He said looking up from his spot at the table.

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” I asked and he almost choked on his drink.

“Well, if you want to.” He said wiggling his eyebrows and I slapped his arm.

“I can’t sleep in mine due to paint fumes.” He nodded as I walked upstairs to my room grabbing a pair of boy shorts and a wife-beater.

I walked into Matt’s room and into his bathroom. I shut the door and locked it, I turned the water on before stepping in and doing my business. I stepped out and dried off slipping my clothes on. I blow dried my hair and brushed it out.

I walked out into the room where Matt was laying reading a magazine. He looked up when he saw me and started with his mouth hanging open slightly. I smiled before walking over to the bed.

He pulled the covered up and opened his arms for me to climb in. I climbed into the bed and snuggled into his arms laying me head on his shoulder. There was a knock at the door before Zack made his way in.

“Touch her in any way and I’ll -”

“He’s already touching me.” I pointed out.

“You know what I mean.” He rolled his eyes before walking out.

I looked up at Matt and he smiled, showing his adorable dimples. “Sing to me.” I ordered.

“What’s in it for me?” He asked and I stuck my bottom lip out.

“Please?”

“Okay, but I want something in return.”

“What’s that?”

“Let me kiss you.” He said looking down at me and I bit my lip before nodding my head. His strong hand cupped the side of my face as his lips were dangerously close, the cold metal of his lip ring brushed against my warm lip before he crashed his lips down on mine. I wrapped an arm around his neck as he ran his tongue along my lower lip, I opened up allowing him in, one of his hands tangled in my long locks and one rubbing up and down my side. I ran my hand across his mohawk and down his muscular arm. We broke apart after what seemed like forever gasping for air.

“That was…” I started.

“Amazing.” He finished and I smiled up at him before he pecked my lips once more. I cuddled into him and he wrapped a protective arm around my small frame. I rested my head on his chest as I slightly closed my eyes, and listened as he cleared his throat.

“Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make and that feeling of doubt, it's erased. I'll never feel alone again with you by my side. you're the one, and in you I confide. and we have gone through good and bad times.” He sang lowly and I closed my eyes.

“But your unconditional love was always on my mind. you've been there from the start for me. and your loves always been true as can be.”

“I give my heart to you.”

“I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.“

Those were the only words I heard before falling into a deep peaceful sleep.