Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Birthday Girl.

A week had past, and it was now officially my birthday, which meant I was now eighteen years old and an adult, which was scary. I awoke from my peaceful sleep from the warm rays of sunshine peeking through my curtains. I stretched before putting my hair into a messy ponytail, I walked down the stairs and the smell of food filled my nostrils.

“Something smells good.” I said as I walked into the kitchen.

“Happy Birthday!” They all shouted, each of them hugging me and slobbering on my cheek.

I had grown extremely close to all of them, Zack was seriously the best brother anyone could ever have. Jimmy was spunky and full of energy which I loved. Johnny was just weird, but I loved him anyways. Matt was still cute as ever, but I was testing deep waters with that one. Brian, well, he’s Brian, and I was starting to gain a soft spot for him, which in doubt would be my downfall.

“Thanks, I love you guys.” I grinned clasping my hands together as Zack sat a big plate of bacon, eggs, and blueberry waffles infront of me. My favorite meal.

“We’re taking you out tonight.” Brian grinned.

“Where to?” I asked.

“It’s a secret.” Jimmy said in a sing-song voice and I raised my eyebrow as I ate my food.

“Just make sure to look cute, but you already have that one down pat.” Matt said and Johnny laughed.

“We’re going to be leaving around 6, be ready by 7 a limo will be here to pick you up.” Zack instructed and I looked at him like he was crazy.

“You’re leaving me?” I whined sticking my bottom lip out.

“Yes, we have to make sure everything is the way we like.”

I nodded and finished eating before heading into the living room where I plopped down and turned the TV on, they all followed me into the living room. Jimmy and Johnny were sitting on the floor playing Xbox while Zack sat in the chair and Matt sprawled out on the loveseat. Brian came and sat down beside me. I cuddled into him laying my head in his lap, he began to run his fingers through my hair. I loved when he did that.

We stayed like that until around 5 when all the guys decided they were going to go get ready. I went upstairs and decided to shower and pick out my outfit and all that good stuff.

- - -

As I walked down the stairs the doorbell rang, I grabbed my white clutch and walked out the door. I was wearing light blue jeans with rips all over along with a white tank top with pink hearts and my cute white pumps with pink polka dots. My hair was down and wavy and my make-up was simple, just mascara and eyeliner, and I had my grandmother’s white-gold diamond bracelet on.

I swung the door open to find a guy with a suit on standing there. I smiled as I closed the door after I locked it. He held open the limo door for me and I cautiously climbed in. I made myself comfortable as we started to move. We drove for about 10 minutes before pulling infront of a club called ‘Hot Addiction.’ the driver came and opened the door and I stepped out walking to the front.

“My name is Bridgett Baker.” I said feeling awkward he nodded before saying ‘she’s here.’ into his mic. A buff guy came out and grabbed my hand leaded me through the hot club and up the stairs to the VIP section. He opened it to reveal a dark room, he pushed me in and closed the door, I looked around a little worried before the lights came on.

“SUPRISE!” They yelled and I smiled.

“Oh, you guys, you shouldn’t have.” I said as a large cake was being brought out that said “Happy Birthday Bee! We love you!” written on it. I was passed around like a rag doll, when I ended up at Brian his brown eyes searched my green ones before he pulled me into a hug.

“Happy birthday, beautiful.” He whispered brushing against my ear.

“Thanks.” I grinned as he pecked my cheek, I walked over to the table and sat down as we began to drink, and I was awarded with gifts..

“You look really fucking hot tonight.” Jimmy hiccupped and I blushed.

“I agree with him.” Matt piped up.

“Seconded.” Brian said.

“Thirded.” Johnny said.

“You can’t third something, idiot.” Zack said slapping him.

We all laughed as I cut the cake and Zack shoved it into my mouth causing it to get all over my face, I frowned before Jimmy leaned forward and began licking my face. I bust out into a fit of giggles at this. I shoved a piece of cake in Zack’s face and soon enough it turned out into a full-out food fight with my birthday cake.

Once it was over we all started getting hammered, I mean shots after shots after shots, hammered. I was almost drunk, so I quit drinking. I hiccupped before leaning against Brian who laid his head ontop of mine.

“Best birthday ever, I love you guys.”

“We love you Bee!” They all shouted.

“I’m getting tired.” I mumbled.

“Ready to go home?” Brian asked and I nodded, he wasn’t drunk but he was pretty tipsy. He told the other guys and they said they would head back in a little bit. Brian scooped me up in his arms and carried me out to the limo and we were off towards home.

When we reached the house Brian unlocked it and wrapped an arm around me to support me as he took me upstairs to my room. He opened the door with one hand while he had my heels in the other one. I walked over to the bed and plopped down pulling my shirt over my head and slipping my pants off.

“Come here.” I motioned to him with my finger.

“No, your drunk and you should get some sleep.” He said before turning to the door and walking out softly closing it, I groaned and climbed in the bed, feeling lightheaded.

I was going to regret this in the morning.