Sequel: A Truth Untold
Status: Active

Look at Me Through Those Golden Eyes

Chapter 14

Seth's POV
I was trying my absolute hardest not to think about what Eliza and I did last night, and I must say, I think I did a pretty damn good job when Edward was around, although I knew he would find out one day. But I did know that I wouldn't be able to keep it from the pack once we all shifted like we were about to do. Eliza and Edward had gone back to the Cullen's house to gather the rest of their family. We weren't worrying, there were only three vampires coming and there were nearly 20 of us, Cullens and wolves combined. And with Bella using her mind shield power, none of them would even be able to hurt us because all their attacks were mental attacks. Jane could create the illusion of imence pain, her twin, Alec could make you loose all your senses, and Demetri was supposedly the best vampire tracker around. While Bella was using her shield on us all, they could only physically attack us, and like I said, it was three against 18, so the chances of them winning was pretty slim.

I shifted into my wolf form, trying to keep my mind from all sex related thoughts, so I began singing 'I Kissed a Girl' by Katy Perry. What? It was the first song that popped in my head.
What's with the singing, Seth? Collin asked.
Oh, um... It seems like a good day to be singing. I quickly made up an excuse.
Right... Is that the best excuse you could come up with? I agree. My excuse was a little lame.
Your right... I was listening to that CD on the way here? I tried again.
You don't own that CD. Why did Leah have to know what CD's I do and don't own?
Okay... Fine! I just like the song.
Seth, you hate Katy Perry. You said so two days ago. That was Jared. Why oh why did I have to complain about Katy Perry the other day.
So you want the truth?
Yes! Everyone said in unison.
An alien ubducted me last night and used this super laser gun thing to make sure that I can only sing that song.
Your hiding something. Quil groaned.
Am not!
Am too! With that, I acidently slipped, showing everyone what had happened last night.
You were!
What do you say to that, Leah? Your little brothers not a virgin anymore! Quil remarked.
Just coz your imprints two!
Guys, focus. I'm sure if you were in Seth's position, you would have done the same, so leave the poor kid alone. Sam butted in.
Thankyou Sam.
No problems, Seth. Don't worry, Emily and I did the same last night, as well. I smiled and then we all had to concentrate because we could smell the vampires coming closer. We arrived at the clearing, the Cullens already in position. I noticed Eliza was near the front, and I was not happy with that. It would put her in the most danger. She wouldn't turn and look at me, her eyes focused directly in front of her. We were all silent, no one moving. Suddenly, as if appearing out of thin air, three dark cloaked figures emerged from the forest and into the clearing. Two tall ones, Demetri and Alec, and one short one, Jane. They all had the cowles of their cloaks up, covering their eyes. In fact, I don't believe I had ever seen Jane without her cowl up. I noticed the darkness of their cloaks. I knew, from past experiences with the Volturi, that the darker your cloak, the higher you were in the Volturi hierarchy. These three all had cloaks that were almost pitch black, I guessed they were pretty important vampires. They stopped about 30 feet away in an arrow head formation. I noticed it was one of the men at the point, Jane on his right, and the other man on his left.
"Alec, Jane, Demeti." Carlile called to them in a friendly tone, always the peacemaker. "What brings you to our home?" The one at the front thew his cowl back, I realized it was Alec.
"Greetings, all. Carlile, we believe you have something of ours." He must mean Eliza. I hated him saying that she was a thing. It was plain rude.
"What do you mean?" Carlile said, playing innocent.
"I think you know exactly what I mean. Is that not right, Eliza, babe?" Eliza what? Eliza BABE? Why was he calling her that? Eliza was MINE! Not anyone elses, especially not his. I knew Eliza would be angry with Alec. She obviously knew him from her time with the Volturi.
"That's right, Tiger" What? WHAT was THAT? She fluttered her long lashes and winked. She WINKED? MY Eliza was flirting with some horrible vampire douche bag.
"Come home, Sugerpuff. I miss you." Sugerpuff? Now this was weird. I barked, Eliza didn't even turn to look at me, she just kept looking at Alec with goo-goo eyes. I couldn't explain the tearing feeling I felt in my chest. I vaugly realised the pack were growling visciously at Alec, but all I could focus on was Eliza, how could she do this?
"Will you come home?" Alec said, stepping forward, closer to my imprint. Eliza walked towards him, her arms out, as if to embrace him. She walked right into his arms which he wrapped around her. She looked up at him, bringing her lips closer to his. The lips, that not an hour ago were kissing me, pressed against Alec's stone cold ones in a passionate kiss. I was heartbroken. Everything she had said to me was false, a lie. I was vaugly aware of the pack trying to comfort me, but all I could hear was all the words Eliza had said to me over the last few monthes, replaying over and over in my mind.
"Eliza?" Edward questioned, sounding upset. She just turned and smirked at him. Everyone was shocked. No one had ever seen Eliza treat Edward like that, she loved her big brother. It was all becoming too much for me. I whimpered. Eliza, turned to face me, a look of smugness on her face. She left Alec's arms and walked towards me. I rubbed my nose against the ground and whimpered again.
"I never loved you Seth Clearwater. I just enjoyed toying with your emotions. It was funny. Because, you want the truth? A vampire of my calibre could never love a lowly mutt like you." She spat the last part. With every syllable, it felt like she was stabbing a dagger through my heart and by the end, I had collapsed from the agony, whimpering on the ground. Her eyes had a hard steel look, glaring at me fiercly. I shied away from her on the ground, I was afraid. This was not the Eliza I knew. She laughed, no humour in the sound and turned back to Alec, running back to him.
"Well, I think we can go now, Eli. Come Jane, Demetri." He said, slinging one arm around Eliza and turning away, the two others, who had kept their cloaks on and cowls up, followed suite. "Good day to you all." He called over his shoulder but didn't keep walking. "Dispose of them, the Cullens first.They've caused me too much trouble in the past." He whispered to Eliza, but everyone in the clearing had super hearing, so obviously we all heard his words, hoping that Eliza would snap out of it and not do his bidding. No such luck. She smiled cruelly, turning to face the Cullens. She looked at her brother and gave him an unreadable look before shifting her facial features to express contempt. Suddenly she sent a huge wind directly at the Cullens, and despite their vampire strength, they flew from our view, and a few seconds later, we all heard a defening crack, and then silence, not even any Ow's, not even a word from Emmet, the regular chatterbox. Then Eliza turned to look at us, her eyes showing only hated and contempt, no sympathy whatsoever. I looked at her with pleading eyes. She just smiled a cruel, humourless smile. I tried to take a breath, but there was no air. Eliza still had that look in her eyes. Her beautiful, golden eyes. I looked through those golden eyes and was confused. How could Eliza do this to me?
That was the last thing I thought before giving into the blackness that consumed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Massive thankyou to i'mjustme-dontjudge for your comment

It's really annoying, the words I put in italics won't show up that way... Does anyone know how to fix that? Oh, and all my paragraphs are gone!!! What is this?!

Anyway, I hope tge lack of proper formatting doesn't annoy you too much...

Im realky excited coz 12 people gave suscribed to this story! I'm SO HAPPY!!!