Sequel: A Truth Untold
Status: Active

Look at Me Through Those Golden Eyes

Chapter 15

Seth's POV
"Seth! Seth! Wake up!" Cold hands shook me. It must have been a dream, none of that could have actually happened, it couldn't have. In fact, that would be Eliza shaking me to wake up now. My eyes flickered open, and I wished I could have just left them shut and stayed in my imaginary dream land. For it was not Eliza, but Alice, shaking me. "Seth! Come on!" Then I felt a slap on the side of my face.
"Ow!" I shouted, sitting upright. The rest of the pack was here, in Sam and Emily's living room, either being similarly woken like myself, or lazing drowsily around. The Cullens all had their heads in their hands. I saw Edward in one of the kitchen chairs, looking more desperate and alone than even Esme or Alice. Suddenly it all hit me. Why everyone looked beat, why everyone was giving me sad looks, why I felt hollow inside.
"No!" I shouted. "It didn't happen! It didn't happen!" Leah came up to me, wrapping an arm around my shaking body. "No, no, no. Eliza, no."I whimpered. I stood up, Leah's arm falling from my side. I'm sure my face expressed pure torture. "No!" I yelled once again. Everyone just looked at me sadly, knowing comfort would be of no use to me.

After a few days of rest, the pack forced me to go back to school. I didn't feel like it, I only felt like being with Eliza. Without her, my life felt like just the shell of what it used to be. I couldn't take it, but I forced myself to appear okay for the pack and my Mom, I knew they worried about my mental stability. This must of been how Bella felt when Edward left her. Suddenly I found myself symphasizing with the girl, no wonder she turned suicidal, I was seriouly contemplating the idea as well.
School, so far had been dreadful. Everyone was looking at me strangly, giving me either curious or sympathetic looks. Someone from the pack stayed with me at all times, probably to make sure I wouldn't run away or jump of a cliff to kill myself or something equally as derastic. I made my way to my next class, Embry walking closely besides me, English. Eliza had spoken English so well, the sounds seeming to just flow from her tongue. Everything I did and saw had a way of reminding me of her. The chatter amongst friends, the strict teachers, the slight breeze, the perverted comments being made, everything. Everything had some connection to her.

I sat in my seat, Embry besides me. A tall girl came and sat next to me, and her friend on her other side. Eliza was tall, taller than these girls.
"Hi, I'm Sabrina." the girl closest to me said.
"And I'm Stella." Her friend put in. I grunted whilst Embry greeted them politley. We all remained silent for a bit, until they had to go make my life worst.
"So, you free this Saturday?" The one called Stella said to me, fluttering her lashes.
"No." I shut my eyes, scrunching them up, trying to block them out.
"How bout' Sunday then?" Sabrina asked.
"No." I replied frostily, eyes still shut. Stella and Sabrina put their heads together and started whispering rapidly, my super hearing could have picked up the words had I been bothered to, but I was busy thinking about Eliza. Eliza didn't gossip like these annoying, obnoxious little girls, Eliza was sensible and modest and amazing and perfect. And not mine. She had lied to me, told me that I was special, that she loved me. But like she had said, someone as perfect as her could never ever love some stupid dog like me.
"Seth? Hey! Seth!" Sabrina cried, waving her hand infront of my face.
"Wha-What?" I responded, snapping out of my daze.
"Why don't you come to the movies with me tonight then?"
"No."
"Busy?" Sabrina questioned.
"Yeah."
"With what?"
"Er... Homework and stuff."
"Right. Homework and stuff." She said skeptically.
"Well, why don't I help you with your homework tonight, like a study date." Stella put in, earning a glare from Sabrina.
"I am fine. It's easy, like Maths and stuff." I lied.
"Oh, well I'm good at Maths, especially Algebra." I doubted it. Eliza was good at algebra, Eliza was good at everything, Eliza was too good for me.
"No thanks." I replied. Stella frowned, and Sabrina looked a little smug.
"Look Seth. Why won't you go out with one of us?" Sabrina asked.
"I don't like you." I said clearly, hoping they would get the message and leave me alone.
"I told you he liked blondes better." Stella muttered to her friend, tossing her long black hair over her shoulder. I snapped my pencil in half I was gripping it so tightly. Eliza was blonde, but to tell you the truth, she could have had whatever coloured hair and I would still love her. She could look like a cow, a hag, whatever, and she would still be the most beautiful creature in the world.
"What has that Eliza freak got that we don't?" Sabrina asked her friend, obviously not meaning for me to hear, but I did, and now they were just crossing the line.
"Eliza is the most amazing perfect person in the entire universe."
"And we're not?" Stella asked.
"No. Your not. How many times do I need to say that. No. Não. Нет. Aucun. Nicht. No one. Can compare. To. Eliza. Anne. Masen." With that, I stood up, not caring that the teacher was trying to get me to sit or that everyone was staring.
"No one." I whimpered one last time before I stalked from the classroom.

I walked aimlessly through the corridors, not caring that I was supposed to be back in class.
"Seth? Is that you?" It was Alex walking quickly towards me, pulling me into a hug.
"She-She's gone." I whimpered.
"I know Seth, I know." We stood there, my pain seeping through my body and open for anyone to see.

Eliza was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. Sorry for the wait! Currently, as we speak, I am in New Zealand for a holiday! It's pretty awesome! But the hotel charges me 20 for 500 mb of Internet. What is this? I probably use that much in a couple of hours! I am SO SCREWED! not to mention my mum only gave me 100 new Zealand dollars of spending money... I miss my wifi SO BAD!!!

Once again, please comment. I would really love to know what you think!