Sequel: A Truth Untold
Status: Active

Look at Me Through Those Golden Eyes

Chapter 19

Eliza's POV

"What do you mean? Busting me out of this joint?" I said. The girls gave me dubious looks.

"Obviously, it means we are getting you out of here." Chrissy said with an exagerated sigh.

"Getting me out of here?" I repeated.

"That is what I said, right?" Christina replied. "We aren't called the fabulous four for nothing."

"Bu-but how?" I was fasinated to know how the girls planned to try and help me escape without getting killed! Or worse.

"Well, Jane come up with this ingenious plan. I mean, wow! It's freaking amazing!" Dante said, smiling, putting a stone cold delicate hand on my knee.

"And? What's the plan? And how are we not going to get killed in the process?" I admitted, I was a little skeptical, but these were my friends, and they were absolute masterminds.

"Okay, first, we get everyone distracted. I'm bringing in a huge feast of humans for everyone three days from now. That'll keep everyone busy for a while because I told them we were going to try a new way of drinking the blood from humans. It was tested, that 87% of humans who were enjoying themselves before killed, had sweeter tasting blood, so we're throwing a huge party and making sure the humans have the most fun." Jane said.

"I thought you were going vegetarian." I said, and it was true. For monthes now, Jane had been planning to stop drinking human blood and convert to our animal drinking practices, she was just waiting for the perfect time.

"Yeah, I am, just as soon as this mission us over." She replied.

"I have a question." I said to the girls. I really liked their idea, vampires could get so very disracted while drinking, especially when the blood was sweet, but there a few problems they probably hadn't noticed yet.

"And that is?" Jane asked, folding her arms over her chest.

"Well, firstly, Aro is going to find out about this as soon as he touches one of our hands. And I somehow don't think he's going to like the whole breaking out plan." Aro would of course know our plan very soon, and as I said, he would not like what he heard.

"One step ahead of you. Aro and Sulpicia are celebrating their 1267 year annaversary of their marraige and Heidie sent them to a romantic, secluded island in the middle of nowhere, so they can proove to each other, that even after being together for more than a millenium, they still aren't sick of each other. And the best thing? They're leaving this evening, and not coming back for three weeks." Dante said, smug with her own intuitive. But she had a right to it, it was SO fortunate Aro wasn't going to be here, I was actually beginning to think this plan might work.

"Really, you couldn't have chosen a better time to become to become heartbroken and depressed." She continued, smiling, jokingly. I smiled back.

"Okay, so that works out well, but what about Alec? He's going to want me there at the little blood fest. He is SO going to notice I'm not there, especially when he's drunk on blood and wants something to do with his hands-" I stopped, I felt sick just thinking about it.

"That's where I come in. I haven't been watching teen sitcoms, and teenage girl romance books, for nothing. I know exactly how to steal someone elses boyfriend." Christina said. It was so like her, when there was any sort of fight, she got really into it, doing anything she could to win.

"You're really willing to do that? It could involve some 18+ activity. And I would feel bad if-if-" I stuttered. Who knows what that man-whore would do to my poor innocent friend.

"Don't worry about it, you have to admit, Alec IS pretty gorgeous." She admitted. I looked at her, my eyebrows raised. "He is!" She said, defending herself against the three sets of our glaring eyes.

"That is a fair and well, but what about after? What about after I leave? People are going to notice I am gone." I said. I didn't mean it in a way that sounded as if I was full of myself, that everyone would notice I was gone, but it was true. Ever since I got back to Italy, people had been keeping a close eye on me, particularily the ones I didn't want to, the ones with the most power behind them.

"That is cool too. We've got this cover story. We are just going to say that you had to quickly go back to Forks to get your car. Everyone knows you could not live without your Zonda. They will all just think you are picking it up in the middle of the night then sneaking off again. They all think you meant it when you told Seth those things, you are a pretty damn good actress Eliza. Everyone here pretty much thinks you love Volterra and Alec." Jane spoke up. "I wouldn't mind getting out of here myself."

"Me too, I want to get out of this hole." Dante added.

"You guys have to promise to visit." I said.

"Of course!" Dante and Jane said in unison. We all shared a smile, we would have to enjoy the moments like this, that we had together, there may not have been many of them left.

"Girls! Come and help me with some admin." We heard Felix call to us from a distance. He was too far to hear our hushed conversation, thankfully.

"Okay, so this plan is hence known as sequined-tanktops. Okay, if anyone asks, we are just planning on buying them in bulk for my birthday, cool." Dante said. Of course people would believe it if Dante said it, she was obsessed with fashion.

"Operation sequined-tanktops is in action."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay! I completely forgot to update! And getting no comments didn't really help with my memory... Hint hint ;)