Sequel: A Truth Untold
Status: Active

Look at Me Through Those Golden Eyes

Chapter 20

Eliza's POV

Well it was finally the big night, the night of the big blood lust party. Already, a loud beat and the sounds of dancing could be heard from the back hall, where Jane had set the party. That specific venue had been chosen because it was far from the exit I would be escaping from.
I saw Dante walking through the hallway, where I happened to be standing. We shared a small smile, not wanting to have faces that would give away the plan. We had all had our farewell earlier in the day, knowing that there would not be much time for those such frivolities later on. I readied the meager amount of possesions I was taking with me. I would have to be seen by a few of the Volturi at the party before I left, so they wouldn't be so suspicious. Jane and Christina were already partying hard, entrancing everyone by their graceful movements. Dante was headed for the hall, as was I.

Operation sequined-tanktops had truly began.

Dante's POV

I was walking towards the party hall, feeling mixed emotions. I knew our plan tonight would work, but I was still worried about Eliza. She was like a little sister to me, I just wanted to hold her tight and protect her from everything that could hurt her. And letting her go put in the big world by herself would be putting her in danger. Her feelings could be seriously damaged if she didn't tread carefully. What worried me more, was the fact that I wouldn't be able to do everything I could to help Eliza. You see, like most of the Volturi vampires, I had a special gift, I could manipulate someones thoughts and decisions. Like if someone was thinking of checking up on what we were doing, I could change their thoughts so they forgot what they were about to do. I could erase things from someones memory, or plant false information in their heads. The reason I couldn't use my power to help Eliza, was because unfortunatly, my gift had an unwanted side affect. When I manipulated with someones thoughts, my eyes bled, changing colour, and this would inevitably give the game away. The girls and I had decided that it would be best for me to not use my powers tonight, despite how useful they would be. And it infuriated me. I felt so useless. Jane had her pain illusion, Chrissy had her telekinesis, Eliza had her wind power, and I had a power I couldn't even use.
I just hoped I could of be of some use tonight.

Jane's POV

I saw Chrissy dancing up a storm in the centre of the dance floor, surrounded by male humans, all trying to get closer to her. She fluttered her fingers at Alec, standing on the outskirts of the room. She was playing her part perfectly, flirty effortlessly with my brother. It actually sickened me to call him family. I couldn't believe we actually shared the same flesh and blood. Not lierally, obviously, but we were, indeed, biological siblings, and we have been ever since we were born 1972 years ago. But this, this was more than I could take. I refused to admit to being related to that piece of filth. He practically raped Eliza, one of my best friends!
Anyway, back to the party. I vaugely noticed a human teenager trying to get my attention. I laughed, playing my part, at all his silly jokes, and fluttered my long lashes at him. I pretended to take a drink from the glass of some alchoholic beverage. The human crept closer to me, whispering seductivly in my ear. I could feel his pulse against my skin, his racing heart. His scent overpowered me, even though it wasn't the nicest human smell. He slipped his hands around my waiste, and I felt my hands wrapping around his neck. His hands wandered around my body, the smell intoxicating me. I could just tilt my head down, pretending to kiss his neck, and the blood would be all mine. All mine... All m- Suddenly I was distracted. I shook my head slightly, clearing my thoughts, I couldn't drink him, it would wreck the plan. I looked to see the distraction that had stopped me doing a disasterous deed. Dante was waving her arms at me, trying to get my attention. I smiled at the human, and left his embrace, walking swiftly to my friend.

"We're starting." She whispered, gently, like the breeze flickering against my ear. She was refeding to our plan starting. It meant it was time for Christina to go and take Alec somewhere, and distract him enough, so he wouldn't come and find Eliza tonight, while Dante and I smuggled her out of here.

Christina looked at us, questioning. I nodded, and she answered by smiling at me. She was a weird one that girl.

Christina's POV

I saw Jane's sign for the action to start. I started dancing in Alec's direction, leaving behind the human boys following me around. Think of me as weird or sick, or whatever, I don't care, but I was actually quite looking forward to the evening. To put it simply, I had sort of maybe potentially definatly kinda liked Alec, lust type like. But, you know, he was one of my best friends boyfriend, it's not like I could just jump him. I winked at him, and saw him wink back. He was actually quite a flirt, and I wouldn't tell Eliza this, and he wasn't exactly the most loyal partner ever. I mean, I had seen him and Heidie flirting, but maybe that was just a one off thing.

"Hey," I purred as I approached him.

"Hello Christina. Is there anything I can assist you with?" He said in an alluring voice. I couldn't help it, I may, or may not, have been more than slightly tuned on by this.

"I believe there is, Alec." I responded in similar fashion. I saw his eyes wander, glancing downwards, and I smirked. The girls and I had worked together to fine the perfect eye-popping, boyfriend stealing outfit, for ages, and it had worked, I guess. How could it not have worked, Dante and Eliza were two of the most fashionable people I knew, and let's just say this outfit left little to the imagination.

Alec's arms wrapped around me, and my hands played with his hair. He looked up, as if suddenly waking from a daze, realizing who I was. He looked around nervously.

"Don't worry, Eliza can't see." I slurred in his ear. I sensed his smile, and felt his hands roam with new urgency.

"Let's go somewhere more private, just in case." He murmered against my neck.

"Just in case," I agreed "We don't want anyone knowing what's about to happen..." I trailed off.

Again, he stared at me hungrily, and using all his vampire speed, he lifted me up, taking us to his room. Using my telekinesis, I made the door slam shut. Now we were alone, Alec's ferocity and more anamalistic features kicked in. He stalked closer to me, and before I knew it, I was lying with my back against the matress, our clothes ripping off.

I saw Alec above me, smiling. I grinned at seductive smile and using my powers, I flicked the lights off.

Eliza's POV

I saw Christina leave with Alec and turned to find Jane and Dante standing behind me.

"Let's go," Dante whispered. I grabbed my bag, it was only small, so it went unnoticed. Jane blew one of the humans a kiss.

"Who's that?" I asked, teasingly.

"No idea." She replied. We walked, trying to look casual, to the exit. When we reached the tall wooden double doors, I turned, looking at my friends.

"Take care of yourselves," I whispered "Say goodbye to Chrissy for me. And don't forget to come and visit, you know where I'll be." With that, I grabbed the girls in my arms, and held them in a tight hug. "Miss you heaps." I let go of them.

"Love you Eli." Jane said.

"Take care." Dante told me. And with that, I left, running at full speed to the place that had held my heart hostage.

Back to Seth.
♠ ♠ ♠
I quite liked this chapter :) I would really really really really love some comments you know, to let me know what you think.
So there's only 15 chapters until the end of lamttge, but then there's the sequel. I've written 14 of those 15 chapters, so it wont be long until they are up.
With the sequel, I have a HELL of a lot of characters to name, so let's say the first ten people to comment with a name (ps. I need both girl and guy names) can have the spots. So far, I only need about ten, but I'll probs need more later, when i finalize the characters in the sequel. Also, please only comment one name - and please, say if it's a guy or girl name, coz some of them can be a bit confusing....

Anyway, massive thankyou to all commanters, 29 suscribers, and all readers :) thankyou all so much!