Sequel: A Truth Untold
Status: Active

Look at Me Through Those Golden Eyes

Chapter 25 (Version 1) Strong Sexual Content! NC rating

*Sexual Content*

Eliza's POV


I don't think I ever really realised just how eerie the forest was at night. This sickened me slightly. I was a vampire for crying out loud, and above that, I was Eliza Anne Masen. Nothing was supposed to frighten me. Nothing at all, especially not the dark forest.

It was a typical midday for Forks. Damp, cold, dark. The forest has its own smell, exclusive to this area. As a vampire, with an enhanced sense of smell, I could detect the different scents of the luscious green life, musk of the animals, and tangy after scent of water dropplets, pounding down on the canopy overhead, providing a sweet, refreshing dose of cleanliness from the other stronger smells.

Suddenly, my sharp nose picked up a different scent. One that was unique, but belonged here, deep in the forest, none the less. It was a scent my nose had been unconsciously longing for.
I knew it was silly and just a bit juvinielle of me, but I quickly checked my appearance in a small mirror from inside my bag. I had spent the last few days travelling and in a forest, so I couldn't expect to look at my best, and I wanted to look perfect when he saw me.

Vainly I tried to tidy my wavy golden locks and smoothen my blouse. I sensed a presence behind me. It was him. He was here.

"Eliza." he said. Slowly, I turned to face him. As soon as I saw him standing there on the other side of the clearing, my frozen heart seemed to beat again.

"Seth," I said looking into his eyes. They were still, steady on my face, "I didn't expect to see you here." I continued to look at him through my golden eyes, holding his steady gaze with my own. Slowly, he took a step towards me.

"I didn't expect see you here either." And another.

"Touche." I said, smirking slightly. I mimiked him, taking a slow step forwards.

"Did you mean what you said?" Seth said, getting straight to the point. I understood what he was talking about. He meant when I said I didn't love him.

"No. I did not." I took another step forward, taking a deep breath.

"So Edward was right. You were acting." He took a step closer to me. I hated this. As much as I loved being near him, this was not the Seth I was used to. Where was his happy-go-lucky personality? His cheerful attitude? What was this keeping his cool nonsense?

"I was. It was to protect you." I said, nodding. I knew Edward would figure I was acting, some brother he would be had he not.

"I told you, I don't need protecting." I grimaced. I really didn't want our reunion to go like this. In my head, I had pictured a sort of slow motion image with us each running into to each other arms to proclaim our undying love for one another, like in those romantic movies. No such luck.

"I realise that now, Seth. But you have to excuse me. Seth I love you. We all go to crazy measure to protect the ones we love, you should know that." I said to him calmly, but inside, my stomach was tying itself into nervous knots.

"I know. I would do anything imaginable to keep you safe." Seth looked at me with so much intensity, I imagined myself suddenly setting on fire from the fire burning in the pits of his eyes, "So you can maybe, just maybe, register just how much pain you put me through."

I put him through pain. I hurt him. Tyra was right. I was a horrible person. A leach, but not in the way she meant it. I sucked out Seth's happiness, his cheerfulness, when I left, and replaced it with this stupid calm crap.

"Seth... I-" I began. I wasn't sure how to tell him how sorry I was. How much I hated myself. How much I wished he would take me back, hold me in his warm arms, kiss me like he used to, but he cut me off before I could assemble my words in the perfect apology.

"You can understand just how much agony I went through, so you can imagine how much I am going to love this." He was confusing me. What did Seth mean?

"Love wha-?" But before I could finish asking, he pressed his warm lips on mine. My arms wrapped around his neck, relaxing into this familiar position. After a few moments of tender kisses, Seth seemed to tire of the gentlness. Quickly, he started to kiss me more hungrily, rougher, harder, lascivously. I was a bit shocked by this side to him. I don't think I had ever seem him so libidinous, but what can I say, I was frozen as a hormonal teenager, I liked this Seth.

I kissed him back, with as much ardor as I could sum up. I wanted to show him just how much I loved him. I realised that soon I wouldn't be able to control myself much, I was already loosing what little will power I had.

Before I could stop us, I felt us fall to the ground. It was lucky we were both super strong, or that could have hurt. I ran my stone hands over his bare chest, letting out a soft moan. I saw him smirking, and began to kiss him again, even more vigurously than before, if that was possible.

I felt Seth pull off my jacket, tossing it to the ground around us. For a few miliseconds, I deplored the loss of that jacket. Chances were, I wouldn't find it in a state I could wear again, and I actually liked that jacket, but before I had too much time to dwell on my poor jacket, Seth distracted me again with the tugging on my lower blouse. He began to unbutton it quickly, but his fingers shook and he struggled with the fastenings. Getting impatient, he tore right through it, before lifting his lips from mine, sitting up. He gazed down at me ferociously. Just as impatient as him, I pulled him back down to my lips.

Quickly, I felt more and more of my clothing ripping off. I rolled us over, so I was on top of him, straddling his waiste. Giving in to my theatrical side, I brought my tongue up, and licked slowly down from the top of his chest to his cut-off shorts where a hard bump was already forming. I smirked at my handy work and Seth blushed. The scent of his blood reminded me that I couldn't go as far as I would have liked. My venom would kill him. Deliberatly slowly, I used my tongue to undo the button on his shorts, then grabbing the top hem and dragging them slowly down his legs, my clenched teeth brushing lightly against him. I heard him growl and smirked once again, glad I could still get the same reaction out of him without having to kill him with venemous fellation. I wished I was human, or maybe that my venom wouldn't instantly kill him, so that I could still fellate him a little.

Seth growled again, impatient, flipping us over again. I was glad I had unconsciously made myself as aphrodisiacle as possible, wearing the undergarments Dante hand bought for me, and knowing Dante, she bought the most lingerie-ish ones she could find.

Seth began attacking my bra clasp with much difficulty. Honestly, I never really understood why it was so hard for men to undo such a simple clasp. I let Seth have his fun though, but eventually, he grew tired and tore the whole thing off. He stopped, staring ravishingly down at my breasts, a blush creeping to his cheeks. I rolled my eyes, but before I could comment on his embarrasment, he made me gasp as he brought his lips to my left breast, tugging, licking, sucking, like there was no tomorrow. If I was still human I would definatly have swooned by now.

When I regained a little composure, I figured it was my turn again. I flipped us over again, so I was on top, my hands reaching through his boxers and massaging the bump with my cold fingers. He jumped slightly, and couldn't hide the loud moan he let out. I started smirking again, tearing off the final remainders of his clothing.

Seth growled, hooking a finger around my underwear, and ever so slowly, dragging them down. His fingers moved back up, rubbing. I kept my mouth firmly shut, and Seth growled again but smiled smugly. I knew what he was going to do, and knew I wouldn't be able to keep quiet then. Quickly, Seth pushed his fingers inside me, and I gripped him harder, sending us both moaning. At least he hadn't beaten completely.

Impatient once again, Seth moved both our hands and slid into me. I guess there was no point to try and subside my moans now, although Seth's were louder. In fact, I was surprised we hadn't been found, by human, shifter, animal, or vampire alike, we were making so much noise.
Eventually, Seth grew tired. I didn't of course, but I had to let him rest, even though I could have, and would have, continued what we were doing for hours, and hours, and hours. He drew out of me, pulling me into his sweaty arms.

"I love you Seth." I murmered against him.

"I love you too, Eliza." And with that, my spirit lifted, happier than ever.
After lying there for a while, I had to ask, the curiosity was eating me up.

"Does anyone know you came here.?" Seth looked at me with curiosity.

"Erm, Leah." I nodded.

"What are we going to say to everyone?" We would be in so much trouble. We weren't supposed to have seen each other again yet.

"Well not that we shagged on the forest floor for certain." I giggled at his humour. I guess I could tick one thing off the list of I had to try in my, erm, afterlife.

"Come on, let's go," Seth said, as he dragged me to my feet, searching for his clothes, "I don't care what they say, as long as we are together." I smiled, finding new clothes from my discarded bag, clean ones, that is, and dressing.

Once we were ready, Seth grabbed my hand and led ne through the forest. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he wrapped an arm around me. This is how we were meant to be. Together.

And for the first time in a long time, I felt different.

Happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so... What did you think? I couldn't go too explicit. I just find that so hard to write...
Anyway. If your not into sexual content, that is okay. Version 2 of this chapter (which I shall be posting up soonish) is exactly the same thing, just without the sex scene, so you'll just have to wait for that one. Sorry.

K, all support is so amazing! Freaking loving it!!!

Until next time,
Jaz x