Sequel: A Truth Untold
Status: Active

Look at Me Through Those Golden Eyes

Chapter 28

Eliza's POV
"Hey Eli." Everyone stood shell shocked when they heard the two smooth voices. I would like to see Old Quil try and take these two on for size. He would be annihilated if he even gave it a slight attempt.
"Now who's going next? And, uh, is this yours, Eli?Jane said, holding out my left arm as she and Dante amearged from the shadows. The girls walked closer to me, handing me my arm, which I quickly proceded to reattatch to my shoulder. I flexed my fingers, gladly welcoming them back. Tyra screamed, making Jane, Dante and I all roll our eyes.
"Oh do be quiet darling, you're going to give me a headache, if that's even possible." Dante chided, resting a marble hand on her smooth forhead in mock exhaustion. It was then I saw Paul looking at her strangely. The imprint look, I realised. I was glad. Dante desrved the undying love Paul would give her. But I was worried for her also. Would she face the same discrimination I faced now? I didn't want her to have to go through what I had.
"What is the meaning of this?" Billy Black asked, agrivate, his fists clenched on the arm rests of his wheelchair.
"Look, I know you're in a wheelchair and everything, but if you aren't going to stop being a complete and utter moron, I might just accidently blast you with the same pain as your friend over there." Jane indicated at Old Quil, still lying on the ground.
Billy shook his head vigurously.
"Thats what I thought." Jane mumbled darkly, looking ever so slightly disappointed. Let's just say Jane had a supreme liking for weilding her powers.
"Look, you stupid twats," Tyra started, regaining her confidence.
"Is she talking to us?" Dante murmured quietly to Jane and I.
"I can't effing stand you all. Why don't you just all run back to your effing vampire brothel and go screw some vampire like the sluts you are." Tyra continued. That hit a nerve. I looked over at my two friends and saw them seething angrily as well. I felt myself becoming angrier as well, and suddenly, the rage consumed me. I was just sick, sick to freaking death, of this inarticulate human girl standing before and all the trouble she had given me.
"Never. Ever. Talk about my friends like that." I spat at Tyra, rising up onto my feet. "Yes, sure, we are different from you, but that doesn't give you any right at all to treat us so poorly." I fists were clenched, a slight breeze was radiating off me, making my hair fly back.
"Oh no." Jane said, as she and Dante ran forwards to each grab one of arms, restraining me.
"Eli, Eli, Eliza darling, concentrate, don't let your anger take control over you. You don't want to hurt anyone here, do you?" Dante pleeded, gripping onto my arm.
"Come on, Eliza, we'll find some other way to scare her, okay? You don't have to do this." Jane again. I took in a deep breath, trying to calm myself.
"That's it Eli." Dante said, smiling at me then turned to smirk at Tyra and the other wolves. "Now, if you don't get over yourselves and accept us for who we are, we're going to have to come up with something else to change your minds." She said, still smirking. "Lets see, since I'm feeling particuly lovely right now, I guess I'll let you choose how we will change your decision." She grinned. "Well, the first option would be to have to be having Jane help you change your mind. As you can see, this would be a very painful option, but I can guarantee, you will not actually die." Dante sounded, and looked like a game show hostess, or maybe a air flight attendant. She seemed to be having way more fun than she should be, discussing potenial deathly fates.
"Oh, mind if I cut in Dante. You look like you're having a bit too much fun. Come on, share the love." Jane grinned, walking over to Dante's side.
"Now, I'm sure none of you are aware of Dante's power, so how about I let you in on the secret, huh?" Jane said, smiling just as much as Dante. They looked like a pair of chesire cats. "Well Dante can control minds. So, if you choose Dante to help you with your decision, you could find yourself stabbing a knife through your own chest, or maybe jumping into a lake and drowning on your own accord. How does that sound? Only one thing with that one, I can't guarantee you'll live... But that's just a minor technicality. " I rolled my eyes at Jane and Dante. They could be so theatrical sometimes.
"So, hear anything you like? If not, we've got one more option for you. You would all know Eliza has control over the air. She could cut your oxygen at anytime, and guess how long you have to live? Well that's up to you, how long can you hold your breath? Or, if Eliza is feeling particuly destructive, she could create a tornado or tsunami or start a fire or basically any other natural disaster. Those are always fun." I looked over the group watching us in awe. Tyra and Old Quil, who had managed to stand up again, were slowly backing away, creeping over to the open door.
"No you don't. We're not done here, are we girls?" I said. The girls shook their heads, still grinning madly. "We're not going to hurt you if we don't have to, and trust me, despite Dante and Jane erm, presentation here, we don't actually want to hurt anyone. Technically, you've already breached the tribal laws by hurting an imprint, and wouldn't killing us be completely breaking that law? I am Setb's imprint, Dante is Paul's..."
"What?!" Dante asked loudly. I ignored her and continued.
"Emily is Sam's, Renesmee is Jacobs, Alex is Colin's, Teal is Embry's, Jet is Leah's, Kim is Jared's, Clare is Quil's..."
"I imprinted!" Brady cried happily, "Her name is Tali!"'I smiled at the youth.
"Exactly! And would you want Tyra and Old Quil here to disband us or kill us?" They all shook their heads at my words. I nodded gladly.
"So, Quil, what'll it be?" I turned to the quivering old man.
"I guess you're all right. It was my mistake. We'll leave you alone." He said, sighing. I nodded gratefully.
"Thankyou."
"What?" Tyra cried.
"Oh, shut up girl. Look at the mess you've got us into." And Old Quil dragged her out of the house."
The remaining group and rushed forwards for a massive group hug, smiling profoundly.
Dante and Jane turned to look at me with matching serious faces. It was Jane who spoke.
"Okay, now that that fiasco is over, we have news from Volterra. Bad news."
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you know that feeling when you just die? And your stories just seem to die with you? Yeah, I've been going through that kinda drama. Which I know is absolutely no excuse for abandoning my stories and valued readers for such a long time, but you know what, Im back now. I had a history assignment and we had to make a creative piece of a time in Australian History. So, being me, I wrote a story. I got 24 out of 25 on that assignment, and my teacher later approached me, telling me I should get it published. I had only remembered feeling that accomplished for one other thing, and that was the feeling I got when I received positive feed back on my stories. So here I am again, in full steam. Im finishing LAMTTGE, the sequel, Cat's got Your Tongue, probably the seqeul for that, and a new story I am working on, Heart Breakers. Its an original so I would be really glad if you checked it out.

Thank you for putting up with my drama.

Plus, if any one of you knows anything about boy drama, could you please send me a message. I am having ridiculous teenage girl boy troubles, and no one in the real world seems to understand.

Thanks again :)

Jaz x