Sequel: A Truth Untold
Status: Active

Look at Me Through Those Golden Eyes

Chapter 3

Eliza's POV
I don't know why, but I seemed to get a sense of belonging with thewolves. There is only so much you can take of vampires. They are always so uptight. At least the ones I had met certainly were. When Sam said I could stay on the reservation over night, did that mean out in the woods, our would I be invited to someones house? Seeming to know my thoughts, Seth said:
"Do you want to come to my house? No one will be awake so you can makeyourself comfortable infront of the TV." I smiled.
"That would be lovely. Thankyou." I replied, ignoring the groan fromthe one they called Paul earning himself glares from Seth and Sam. Seth gestured for me to follow him out of the woods.
"So, why did you want to visit the Cullens?" he asked once we were out of the forrest. His question reminded me that the wolves barely asked
me anything. I really did liked them, even though they didn't seem to like me very much. Except Seth. He seemed to like me, and I guess Iliked him better than the rest of the wolves. I felt a strange
connection with him, especially when his brown eyes bored through my gold ones. I hurried to answer his question. Although he probably wouldn't have noticed a pause as I was thinking very quickly.
"I'm visiting some aquaintances." no matter how friendly he was, I wouldn't give him all the details, I could never tell if he was going to turn on me.
"I know the Cullens. They are really nice. Jacob and I go and visit them alot. Jacob likes visiting Nessie particuly." his smile was contagious.
"There's more of you?" the thought suddenly occured to me.
"Yeah. The otherthree you met are Sam the leader, Paul and Embry. There's also Jacob, Quil, Jared, Colin, Brady and Leah, my sister." he said the last name hesitantly. I did not know who Nessie was, but I didn't ask.
"Will someone mind if I come over?" surely there would be people at his home. And I knew vampires were not loved here.
"Not really. Vampires have really grown on Leah, Mum won't care as long as your with me and if my dad was still alive, he propbably wouldn't mind." he had lost his father. I instantley felt a heart-wrenching pain for him.
"I'm sorry, Seth. I know what it is like. I lost my whole family in one blow."
"It's ok. I guess we're kind of alike then." he smiled.
"Yeah." I smiled back.

Seth's POV
She'd lost all her family. I felt so sad for her. I don't know what I'd do without mum and Leah. We arrived at my house and I directed her to the tv and passed her the remote.
"I've gotta go to bed, but you make yourself at home. I'll show you to the Cullens house tomorrow morning." she smiled, turning the tv on. I left for my room and I was just getting into bed when Leah entered my room with a frown on her face.
"Why do I smell a vampire in our living room?" she hissed.
"Oh. I'm taking her to see the Cullens tomorrow. We found her in the woods. She didn't want to arrive at their house this late at night."
"Seth? Did you imprint on her?" Leah must have heard thetone of my voice. I didn't know I was that obvious.
"I think so. Please don't hurt her. She's a really nice person." I pleeded.
"Well if you say so..." Leah said doubtfuly. I really hoped that she would do as I said.
"Goodnight Leah"
"Goodnight Seth." Leah whispered as she walked of my room. Closing the door behind her.