Status: Please leave comments!!

I'm Hoping I'm Wrong, But I Know I'm Right.

List Item #6

Today was super exciting for both Tessa and I. Today we were completing the first thing on our list. “Get wasted together.” I was nervous because today we were going to the local bar, to see if the bartender would slip us some drinks. Tessa was coming over a little late so we could get ready and leave after my parent’s went to bed. I was looking through my closet for something elegant and classy, when Tessa came to the window and tapped. I opened it up and in she crawled wearing a light pink turtleneck, a denim skirt (just to her ankles) and ugly grandma-type shoes.

“What the hell are you wearing?” I questioned, looking at her outfit once again.

“Don’t ask.”

“Ok, I need your help with my outfit.”

“First let me change.” I nodded and looked away. About 2 minutes later, Tessa was standing in an outfit that looked much more like her. She was hiding her slutty outfit under the nun suit. Now she was standing by the window sill in a very tight black tank top, a short ruffle skirt, one of her famous fedoras’ and a pair of workman’s booties. She looked like herself, except…hotter. She helped me pick out an outfit and I looked just as hot, if not hotter. I had decided on a purple tank top, black denim jeggings, 3 in. black heels, a chunky purple bracelet and my signature Betsey Johnson bag. We looked confident, we felt confident, all we had to do was act confident.

=============================================
Later in Jimmy’s Bar.

“Hey, troublemakers. What y’all doin’ here so late?” the bartender asked me and Tessa. We just shrugged our shoulders and asked him if we were allowed a drink.

“Well, you know I really shouldn’t. It’s against the law, but you know what. What the hell, what would y’all like to drink?”

Tessa and I looked at each other with shock. We didn’t even think we would have gotten this far, but I guess it’s time to suck it up and take my first drink of alcohol.

“Uhmm…whatever’s your strongest.” Tessa answered for both of us.

“Two Jack Daniel’s coming right up.” We waited for our drinks and once I had my first I was already starting to feel a delightful numbing feeling. After about my 4th I was really drunk off my ass. I started checking out every guy. Wondering which one I wanted to hook up with. One guy in particular caught my eye. He was tall, older looking, like around 23 or 24. He was also checking me out when I waltzed over to him.

‘Hello, gorgeous.’ is how he greeted me. I wanted to try and act flirty and sexy so we started a little game.

“Why hello. And what is your name?”

“Uhmm…Jack. Look are we going to do the dirty deed or what?”

I looked confussed and I was. I had no idea what he was talking about until he start feeling me up. I kinda liked it so I just went along. That is until he started to get a little too aggressive. He kept pulling the back of my shirt up and his hands kept getting way to close to my lady business. After about the fifth time his hands wondered downward, I started to get really pissed. I pulled myself away and he looked even more pissed.

“I thought you were down with this. I guess you’re not. You bitch, you were just teasing.” He shouted, but everyone else was drunk so no one heard him. I really didn’t want him to think I was just a tease or just a little baby, so I decided to attack him with an intense hot and steamy kiss. He was shocked, but he was so into it that he didn’t care. He started doing things in my mouth that I didn’t even know were possible. We continued like that until it was around 2:30 am. I had never stayed out this late and I knew if Tessa and I didn’t get home soon we were going to be killed.

I pulled away once again. Jack just rolled his eyes and said, “What now?”

“I need to go.”

“But-but, can’t we just have a quickie in the bathroom?”

I had no idea what the hell a ‘quickie’ was. So I just went along and nodded. He led me into the bathroom, locked the door and started removing his clothes. He stopped before he pulled his pants down and looked at me to do the same. I was so drunk I actually did follow and go along. Soon we were both naked and looking each up and down. I was still a virgin and was really nervous, but once his dick went inside me all my nerves just melted away. As we continued I realized what I had been missing not having sex for so long. Once he stopped I couldn’t help myself. I reached over to him and asked him to go on, but this time harder and faster. Jack did just I said. We stayed all over each other for god knows how long. It felt like the more time his dick spent in my pussy, the more time my body felt numb and the more time I spent just loving the moment I was in. After about another hour, hour and a half I finally had to stop him and put my clothes back on. I left the bathroom with my heels in my bag, my jeggings unbuttoned and my hair a total wreck. I found Tessa sitting on one of the bar stools making out with the bartender who had served us the drinks. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her outside. It was a crisp night, well I guess morning. I pulled my phone out of my bag and it read 4:37.

“Shit, we have to get home.” I told Tessa. She nodded and started hugging me. I couldn’t help but to just stand there and laugh at her. I called for a taxi and they drove us to my house. I knew the front door wasn’t an option so I thought our best bet would be through the window. I dragged Tessa to my bedroom window and helped her in. She kept ‘shhssing’ me even though she was the only one making noise. Once I got her and myself into the room, I quietly ran downstairs for two bottled waters. But when I returned to my room Tessa was already passed out on my bed. I took of her heels and pulled the blanket over top of her. Than once she was warm and comfortable I pulled out my extra sleeping bag and crawled into that. I couldn’t sleep. All I could think about was my first time being in a bathroom, with a complete stranger. Yet it being so wonderful and I knew I wouldn’t be able to go back to my no-sex life now after this experience. It seems almost like our list item to get wasted together turned into more like have our first hookups.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy, thanks for all of u subscribers who have waited for this. Im srry I took so long to get this chapter in and in kno its kinda sexual, but I was in the mood to make I sex scene type chapter. There is much more to come and I hope yall stick around for it. Remember to subscribe and comment if u wanna be so totally awesome! :D Thanks again Toy_Story_is_Badass

Karli's Outfit - Here
Tessa's Outfit - Here