Status: Slow Active

I Remember The Day She Told Me It's Over

Maybe All Hope Wasn't Lost

Image

He just stared. I panicked.

There had to be something wrong with my hair. Maybe my dress? A quick glance down assured me I was alright.

"It's been a long time," he spoke finally.

I nodded. What the hell were you suppose to say to someone you'd been considerably mean to years ago? Were people forgiven for something like that?

"Yeah," I said softly.

Pete and Ashlee were eyeing us over.

"You know each other?" Ashlee asked me finally.

"Yeah we -"

Zacky cut me off, "we went to school together," he looked up at me.

It felt weird that he'd deny us dating. But I guess I couldn't blame him.

I simply nodded, "it's been a few years."

"Bailey!"

I turned to see Terra and Stephany hurry towards me. It amazed me that they were able to half run in the shoes they were wearing, let alone hold their drinks steady enough not to spill a drop.

"You have to come dance," both girls grinned.

"You too," Stephany grabbed Ashlee by the hand. Pete moved so she could get out of the booth.

I glanced helplessly at Zacky. He didn't seem to phased by the fact that I'd be leaving him. I didn't want it to be years before I saw him again.

"Will you still be here in a little while?" I stammered as Terra tugged on my arm. I switched my drink to my other hand.

He shrugged, "probably."

I managed half a smile before turning around to move with Terra rather than against her.

"You can flirt with the boys later," Terra assured me.

I glanced over my shoulder back at Zacky. He was gone.

*************************************************************************************

After Bailey was drug away I said goodbye to Pete and excused myself. I bumped into Syn and he looked severly disappointed.

I rubbed the back of my neck, "get turned down?" I asked him.

"What the fuck was that?" he half laughed, half snarled, "she was talkin to you dude, and you didn't make much of an effort to talk back."

"What was I suppose to say to her?" I asked as Matt approached, he was on the phone.

"Girlfriend?" Syn asked.

"No, I'll call you back when I get outside," Matt nodded at him.

"Tell Ash I said hi," Syn downed half his beer and offered me the one he had in his other hand. I shook my head.

I didn't want beer. I didn't want the hard shit either. Actually, all I wanted was to go back to the bus.

"Yep, bye," Matt flipped his phone shut and stuck it into the front pocket of his jeans, "so have you seen her yet?"

"She's on the dance floor," I nodded out onto the floor but it was packed with girls. There was no way Matt would be able to pick her out.

"Did she get better looking?" Matt asked with a smirk as he placed his beer bottle to his lips.

"Yeah," I nodded. She was definately much more grown up now.

"What's shakin homies?" Rev slurred as he slung his arms around Syn and Matt's shoulders. Johnny and Jyrki weren't far behind him.

The song switched and so did the lights. Nothing but black lights now. The white writing on my Jack Daniels t-shirt stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Hey, you should come dance."

It was Ashlee. She was alone. Maybe Bailey had sent her?

I didn't really wanna dance. I hadn't drank enough to start busting moves. So politely I shook my head no, but for some god for saken reason, the rest of the guys agreed. Which meant that I was shit out of luck, again.

"Jussi found a lovely lass," Jyrki smiled, "they're out there somewhere."

Rev pulled me behind him until we reached the dance floor. Drinks in hand, the rest of the guys cuddled up to some girls and started dancing away. I spotted Bailey, the white belt on her dress glowing along with her white heels. Her smile was captivating, and it wasn't until I was done staring that I realized she was indeed smiling at me.

I made it half way towards her before I was enveloped by a young brunette. Barely anything on. Pretty eyes. Nice body. I didn't recognize her. None the less, it looked like she was my dancing partner for the moment.

* * *

I frowned when the young girl approached Zacky. I wanted to dance with him.

I tried to keep my eye on him in the crowd, but I couldn't. There was just too many people. And the lights weren't helping.

My heart sank with the thought of not seeing him again. And I was right. By the time the party began to wind down, it was two in the morning. People were loading into limo's and heading back to hotels. I was signing a few autographs while keeping an eye on the door. But he must've left before the mass crowd.

"I think it was pretty much a success," Terra smiled from beside me. As January's playmate, she was signing autographs too.

"This is for the wall," the manager of the club approached us with a large framed picture of me, Terra, and Stephany. It was the promotional photograph taken at the playboy mansion by the Groto for the party tonight.

"If you ladies would like to sign it," he continued, "then we'll hang it up right over there by the VIP section."

All three of us signed it withough another question. It was the least we could do for him.

After everyone was pretty much cleaned out, we headed outside to where our limo was waiting. I climbed in behind the girls, our body guard behind me, and we rode to our hotel.

"So, who was the boy you were flirting with?" Terra asked me as we loaded into the elevator at the Palm's.

I smiled, "my highschool ex."

"Wow," Steph grinned, "that's kinda crazy. Did you know he'd be there?"

I shook my head as the elevator slowed to a stop and dinged. We all filed out and began our way down towards the end of the hallway. Our body guard walked behind us. His room was linked to Stephany's.

"Kinda wished I'd catch him before he left," I admitted. If nothing else, to say sorry.

"I know him from somewhere," Terra stopped at her room, placing her hand on the handle.

"He's in a band," I admitted.

Everyone remianed quiet.

"Avenged Sevenfold," I said as I glanced around at them.

"That's it!" Terra sqealed ,"I saw some advertisement for him and some other guy. They were doing a signing at some music store in LA."

That piqued my interest. Maybe all hope wasn't lost.

"Do you remember when?" I asked.

She thought about it long and hard, "ummm it was in a couple days. Jamie really likes their band. He said something about them being on tour, and the singning was a few days after their LA show. He wanted to go but didn't know if he'd have to work."

I was sure I looked like an idiot grinning from ear to ear, but I couldn't help it.

"When we get home, you'll have to show me that poster," I told Terra. She nodded.

We bid each other good night and headed to our rooms.

A tinge of hope of being able to see him again kept me awake all night. I sighed softly as I stared up at the roof in thought. Zack got super hot.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading