Status: Slow Active

I Remember The Day She Told Me It's Over

Irrisistable

Image

The night had went from one of nerves, to being able to just let go. I had more fun than I'd ever admit. I met more hot girls than I could remember names, and I'd met Hugh Hefner. Matt was going to dig hearing about this.

"I'm sooooo drunk," Terra laughed and clung to my side.

We'd stayed late enough to ensure most of the paparzzi had given up. And when we discovered that we were still too drunk to be seen in public, we were able to leave out the back.

"Come on hun," Stephany, Tony and Jamie helped Terra into the limo.

"You doin alright back there?" I asked Bailey as I turned around.

She grinned at me. "I'm drunk, and tired, but I'm good."

She looked like she was worn out. She was carrying her shoes in one hand and her purse in the other. Her curls were losing their bounce, and she just looked generally less vibrant.

"Come on," I reached out for her, wrapping my hand around her small wrist. She allowed my guidance as I helped her into the limo and took a seat beside her.

She crossed one leg over the other, dropped her shoes and purse into her lap and leaned against me, her head on my shoulder.

The limo stopped not too much later causing me to think our driver didn't have a fucking clue as to where he was going.

Stephany looked out the tinted window before turning to us. "We're at your house Bailey."

"Wow," Bailey slowly lifted her head. "I was looking forward to a nap," she laughed softly as she stood up.

I opened the door and stepped outside, helping her out.

"Do you wanna come up?" she asked me as she slipped her shoes back on, holding onto my shoulder for balance. "I mean, afterall, you let me hang at your house last night."

I laughed softly and grasped her elbow as she wavered slightly on her own feet. Yeah, I could stay. At least until I knew that she was safe inside her house.

I ducked my head back into the limo, "night guys, it was nice meeting you all."

They all smiled and waved back. I closed the door and banged lightly on the roof. The limo driver pulled away slowly and we began our walk up the driveway to the gate. She punched in the code and soon we were walking into her house.

"I'll get the lights," she stumbled away from me for a moment and soon everything was illuminated in a soft light.

Her house, was nothing like I expected. Everything was out in the open, no walls to seperate the room. A pillar here and there but that was it. Where I had carpet, she had cement floors. Where I had colorful wall paper, she had dull concrete. Where I had pictures of friends and family, she had random paintings or pieces of art. Where I had my favorite chair, and other furniture, she had the bare necessities. She didn't even own a kitchen table. All she had was a bar table complete with backed stools. It was a house not a home.

She must've sensed my shocked state because she smiled softly and bent over slightly to take off her shoes.

"I realised that I don't need a whole bunch of things," she began as she stood up straight after kicking her heels aside, "but the things that I do have - "

I knew where this was going. I cut her off.

"Cost alot?"

She nodded. She took the quality over quantity route I guess. Though I didn't know if she was bragging or if she was simply stating a fact.

My eyes fell on a stack of calenders on her coffee table. But they weren't just any calanders. They were Playboy ones. Ones that bared her signature on the cover.

"You want one?"

I assumed she was joking. But I wasn't sure.

"I was kidding Zacky," she moved about the kitchen and looked over the random bottles of alcohol she had lined across the back of the counter; all their labels facing forward so you could easily see what they were.

"Not that I wouldn't give you one," she turned her head and smiled at me again, "but those, are for a promotional deal at some Adult Entertainment Convention that I have to go in a couple weeks."

I frowned and glanced at the calenders again. I knew that she posed for Playboy, but I hoped to god she wasn't actually into the whole movie making thing. I had to ask.
"You don't do movies do you?"

"No. Just this playmate deal," she replied calmly as she pulled two glasses from her cupboards.

My curiosity got the better of me and I picked one of the calenders up, flipping through it slowly. I'm a guy, I couldn't help it. But for some reason, I couldn't flip to the month of June. I wanted to see but I didn't.

"See anything you like?" she giggled as she set the two glasses down on the marble topped bar.

"Actually yes," I laughed softly and held up the calender for her to see what I'd been looking at. It was on the month of April. "She's pretty damn hot." It was the honest to god truth.

"That," Bailey trailed off as she poured what looked like Jack Daniels into the glasses, "is Amanda." She placed the cap back on the bottle and looked up at me. "You don't want her Zacky."

I looked at the picture again. I begged to differ. Her bleach blond hair looked like it was blowing in the breeze. Her makeup was done perfectly. The boobs looked fake, but hell, who really cares. They looked nice. Her body was picture perfect. That hourglass shape. Tanned, toned, and her eyes gave off that 'come here sexy' look.

I smiled up at Bailey and pointed back to the calender. "I think I could handle her."

Bailey laughed and leaned against the bar, "no," she was shaking her head again. "You see, Amanda really isn't that hot in person. Plus -" she picked up a glass and brought it towards me, "she's a heartbreaker."

I took the glass she handed me. "Maybe I'm a heartbreaker."

Bailey shook her head again and smiled "No Zacky, you...," she pointed at me slightly with the hand that was holding her glass, "you, are a sweetheart. I don't think that you're capeable of deception."

I wasn't sure what to say to that. Mostly because it was true. I was always the sucker. Girls could work me over into next week, and I still wouldn't see it coming. And they quite often did. I was always, always the one to get hurt. The only time I ever really stuck up for myself, was in the situation that involved Bailey.

And now, here I was, trying to decide what the hell happened with that Bailey, and why the new one, was so god damned irrisistable.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading