Status: School is starting on next Tuesday, I'll have homework, but I'll try to update as much as I can.

Wait, What? You Want Me to Save The World?! What The Heck?!

Chapter Two: A Date With Blake?!

After class, I put my stuff in my locker and headed to the parking lot.

“Oh, I can't believe I'm doing this!” I thought to myself.

I walked into the parking lot. Blake was nowhere in site.

“Huh? Where is he?! I only came because he wanted me to and he's not even here,” I thought aloud.
“Who's not here?” asked a male voice from behind me.

I turned around to see...
“Blake! Oh, I just....I didn't know where you were and um.....yeah,” I said.
“That's okay. I know I'm late, but I'm here now,” he replied.
“So what did you want to talk about?” I asked. “As if I didn't already know,” I thought to myself.
“Do you want to go on a date with me?” he asked.
“W-W-WHAT!!!! B-B-But, what does that have to do with saving the world?” I wondered.
“I figured we could talk longer if we went on a date. So?” he asked.
“S-S-So?” I repeated.
“So, what's your answer?” he wondered.
“........A-Alright,” I replied.
“Cool, I'll meet you at your house after school,” he responded.
“Okay, bye,” I said.

“Wait, how does he know where my house is? And he sent me home last night, so how did he know?” I thought.

The rest of the day went by pretty slowly, probably because I was thinking about Blake the whole time.

After school, I got my stuff, got in my car and drove home. When I got home, I unlocked my door and walked inside. I walked upstairs to my room.

I sat down on my couch(yes in my room) and looked at the time, two forty-eight.

“I wonder when Blake is going to get here,” I thought aloud.
“Right now,” replied Blake.
“Huh? OH MY GOSH! WHEN DID YOU GET IN HERE?!” I yelled.
“I told you, just now,” he replied.
“Okay, how?” I wondered.
“Come on a date with me and I'll explain,” he replied.
“Fine,” I pouted. Man! I always gave in so easily, but it was like I couldn't say no to him. Dang!

“Come on,” he said, gently grabbing my hand. He pulled me up and I followed him to a restaurant. It was one of the new ones, Joey's pizza parlor.

We walked inside and sat at a booth that had a window. A waitress walked over and smiled when she saw Blake.

“Blake! It's so good to see you!” she exclaimed. “What can I get you?”
“Water for me, and lemonade for Allison,” Blake replied.
“Who? Oh....um...right away,” she smiled at Blake again. Then she turned to me and scowled.

Wow....either she has a huge crush on Blake, or she hates my guts just by the way I look. Maybe both. But I didn't care; I was the kind of person that wasn't affected by mean comments from other people. I don't care what they think.

“So, can you explain all this weird stuff that's been happening?” I asked once the waitress was gone.
“Yes, I can. But you have to promise that you won't freak out, okay?” he asked.
“Uhhhhhhhhh......okay?” I hesitated, not sure of what he was talking about.

Suddenly fangs popped out in his mouth.

“HUH???!!! WHAT THE H-” I started to say, but Blake put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. But it was too late, everyone was staring at us.
“Nothing to see here! She was just shocked...about how many customers come here already with it being new and all,” he said. Some people shrugged, and all of them went back to what they were doing.

“Y-Y-You're...a....a...v-v-vampire?!” I whispered loudly.
“Yes, now keep it down! I don't want anyone else to know!” he whispered.
“Sorry. Well, why does a vampire need my help?” I asked.
“I'll tell you in a second,” he said.
“Huh?” I wondered.

Then I saw what he meant, the waitress(you know, the one that hates my guts) came back with our drinks.

“What would you like to eat, Blake?” asked the waitress, pretending that I wasn't even there.
“Pizza,” he replied.
“What kind?” she asked.
“I don't know, Allison, what kind of pizza do you like?” he wondered.
“Oh, I like it with pepperoni,” I replied.
“Pepperoni it is,” he replied.
“Alright, I'll get it right away,” replied the waitress.

“I'm surprised,” I said.
“Why?” he asked, curiously.
“Because, you seem to know everything about me, but you don't know what I like on pizza?” I said.
“No, I knew. I just wanted the waitress to stop acting like you weren't there,” he replied.
“Oh....well....thanks I guess,” I told him.

The waitress came back with a foot long and foot wide pizza.

“Oh, it looks delicious!” I exclaimed.
“Glad you think so,” he said.

“So anyways, why does a vampire like you need my help?” I asked, taking a bite of pizza.
“Well, you are going to be a vampire queen,” he replied, also taking a bite of pizza.
“WH-WH-WH-WH-” I stuttered.
“Allison, please don't scream,” he replied.
“Fine. But, how can I be a vampire queen if I'm not even a vampire?” I said confused.
“You actually are, you just don't know it,” he said.
“I think I would know if I was a vampire, Blake,” I said.
“Actually, I didn't know that I was one until I turned thirteen,” he told me.
“Yeah, but I'm sixteen,” I said.
“It's different for everyone, especially if a vampire's parents tell them," he said.

“I don't understand anything anymore!!!” I whispered loudly, slamming my head on the table.
“Allison, everything is going to be ok,” he said.
“Sure, even if you say that.....I still don't understand anything,” I mumbled. “This doesn't even make any sense.”
“This is going to be harder than I thought,” Blake sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got one comment. It really made my day. Even just one comment is enough. So thanks UptownGetAround! I really appreciate it! :)