Status: School is starting on next Tuesday, I'll have homework, but I'll try to update as much as I can.

Wait, What? You Want Me to Save The World?! What The Heck?!

Blake Meets Lila

I woke up at eleven a.m. I noticed that Lila was still asleep. I walked over to her and started shaking her.

“Lila! Lila!” I whispered, tiredly.
“Huh? What is it, Allison?” she asked, rubbing her eyes.
“It's time to wake up,” I said.
“Wh-what time is it?” she wondered.
“Eleven a.m.,” I told her.
“Oh wow, we slept late. Good thing it's Saturday,” she said.
“Yeah, good thing,” I agreed.

I got up, got dressed, and brushed my hair. Lila did the same. When we we were finished, we went into the kitchen to have brunch.

My mom offered to make us some pancakes. I told her she didn't have to, but she insisted; she said it was her treat.

“Thanks mom,” I said.
“Thanks Allison's mom....er...Macy...I mean Jamie!” Lila corrected herself.
“No problem girls. Is blueberry flavor ok?” she asked.
“Yeah, perfect!” we exclaimed.

We ate brunch and then decided to invite Blake over. Lila didn't really know much about Blake, so I thought it would be the perfect time for them to be properly introduced.

I picked up my cellphone and dialed his number. He had given his phone number to me awhile ago

“Hello?” Blake said, as soon as he picked up the phone.
“Hey Blake!” I said.
“Oh, hey Allison!” he exclaimed. “What's up?”
“Well, other than the fact that I just woke up a few minutes ago, nothing much,” I said.
“Whoa, how late did you stay up?” he asked.
“Not that late, just until one o'clock,” I said.
“Ok, so not that late, but still kinda late,” he said.
“Hey, I have a friend that stayed up until seven in the morning and then fell asleep. But anyways, I was wondering if you want to hang out with Lila and I,” I said.
“Sure! Sounds like fun! But...seven in the morning? Your friend actually stayed up until seven in the morning?” he asked.
“Yeah, it was at a sleepover I had with her. She played video games all night and morning long,” I said.
“Whoa,.....that's wicked. Well anyways, I'll be over in a second,” he said, hanging up.

One second later, the doorbell rang. I walked to the door, opened it, and then saw a smiling Blake.

“....When you said 'in a second' you weren't kidding. Figures though, since you're a...vampire,” I mouthed the word vampire. “Come on in.”

He walked inside and followed me into the living room.

“What a cool house! I've never been inside it except for the kitchen!” he exclaimed.
“Oh that's right, you came over an hour before my mom did and we had hot chocolate,” I said. “Oh....right, speaking of my mom.”

My mom walked into the room and gasped.
“B-B-Blake S-S-Sanchez!!!!” she exclaimed. “H-Hello! I'm Mrs. Rayburn! It's so nice to meet you! Please, make yourself at home!”

“Uhhhhh,....ok...thanks,” Blake said awkwardly. Just then, I remembered that Blake was rich.

“OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE RICH!!!!” I yelled.
“Wait......what?” Blake said, confused.
“Oh...oops, it wasn't....um...it wasn't supposed to come out like that. I was supposed to say something like: 'Hey Blake, my mom told me that you're rich, is it true?' But sadly, it didn't turn out like I planned,” I said.

“Oh....so you found out....,” Blake mumbled.
“Yeah, but why didn't you just tell me?” I asked.
“Because, I didn't want you to treat me differently than you do now. I was afraid that you'd only like me for my money,” he said.
“What? No! You being rich doesn't change a thing between us! Heck, I'll probably forget that you're rich within the next five minutes, then I'll be reminded and I'll be like, 'You're rich?! Oh yeah, I forgot,' and yeah. I mean, my mom told me the night of our first date,” I said.
“Whoa, she told you that long ago? And you didn't bring it up at all? You really don't care?” he asked.
“No, not at all,” I said. He grinned, and I smiled back at him.
“That's great!” he exclaimed, hugging me, and I hugged him back.

“Let's go introduce you to Lila!” I exclaimed.
“Ok, sure!” he smiled.

“Hey Lila! Blake is here!” I shouted through the house.
“Oh cool! Be there in a sec!” she shouted back.

A few minutes later she came into the living room and found us sitting on the couch. She came and sat on the other side of Blake.

“Hi! I'm Lila!” she exclaimed.
“It's nice to meet you Lila! I'm Blake!” he exclaimed back.
“It's nice to meet you too,” she said, shaking his hand.

“Cool! Now you two have met!” I said.
“Yep!” they exclaimed.

“What do you guys want to do now?” Blake asked.
“How. About. We. Go. Outside?” I asked.
“Sure!” Lila exclaimed.
“Cool! And I've got my eyes on you Allison, I know what you're planning and it's not going to work,” he said.
“Planning? I'm not planning anything,” I said in an innocent voice, but while smirking.
“Hah! That look on your face says otherwise,” he said.
“Anyways, let's go!” I smiled.

We got our coats, shoes, gloves, and hats on and headed outside.

“Hey Blake! Look out!” I said.
“Nice try Allison, but I'm not going to fall for that,” he said.

Then he got a face-full of snowballs. Lila had thrown them at him.

“I told you so,” I giggled.
“Yeah, but I didn't believe you,” he said, wiping the snow off of his face.
“Sorry Blake! I was aiming for Allison!” Lila yelled, running over to us.
“Don't worry about it. It's okay,” he said, smiling.

Then we all burst out laughing. The snowball fight went on for a long time, about a half an hour.

“Anybody want hot chocolate?” I asked.
“Me!” Lila and Blake exclaimed.
“Alright, let's go inside and warm ourselves up!” I exclaimed.
“Yeah!” we all cheered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if you remember this line because it wasn't an important one, but..., “Hey, I have a friend that stayed up until seven in the morning and then fell asleep. But anyways, I was wondering if you want to hang out with Lila and I,” I said.

The part about the friend staying up till seven a.m. is based off a time in real life. It was a sleepover, except I wasn't there.

Hope you liked it, sorry I took so long! I won't be long for the next one, promise!