The Game of Seduction

Moment Without Tactics

Kia and John bought drinks and sat down at a secluded corner bench. They chatted for a bit. He’s a second year in college and Kia confessed that she was in her last year of high school. John didn’t seem to mind. He was interested in how she managed to get in.

He seemed to be a nice and sweet guy. He really knew how to make her laugh. She kept in mind though that he was likely just another player that was very good at acting nice, but as long as she doesn’t leave her drink unattended or leave the club with him, she felt safe enough to do anything.

She was attracted to him. Whatever he might actually be underneath or whatever his true intentions were, she just knew that she wanted to kiss him. Second thing she kept in mind was that she was drunk and her judgment can't be trusted. But really, if she could handle Ian, she could handle John.

They sat very close together on the faux leather cushions. Kia had the giggles and it made John laugh when she giggled for no reason.

They were sitting, facing each other. John leaned in close to her. He smelled citrusy. There was no earthy musk that she loved. He gently brushed her hair back, leaving his hand on the back of her neck. His hand was very warm. He drew his face closer and so did Kia. She wasn't with Ian, so she didn't have to worry about who makes the first move. No game, just pure attraction.

Kia parted her lips, inviting his. His lips felt soft against hers. His kisses were gentle at first and slowly turned into strong, eager ones. It wasn’t what Kia was used to. With Ian, there was always so much suspense and lust built up before the kiss. The kisses themselves were always deep and passionate with moments of aggressiveness (something that Kia secretly loved). John’s kisses were lacking, but nonetheless, Kia was enjoying them.

John had his arm around her waist and Kia had her arms wrapped around his neck. He was enough to make her body heat up and tingle. It was all good but she didn’t quite have that burning, irresistible desire for more.

Kia pulled away from his lips to kiss his neck, making him let out a moan. John was no match for her. She’s had a lot of practice in seducing men, or more like one man. Kia laid her lips upon his again, but now taking the dominate role. She climbed into his lap, straddling him. She liked making him moan and whisper her name. She loved it. They were all sound of defeat. It gave her a victorious feeling.

John held her body close to his. He slipped a hand under the short skirt of her black dress and grabbed her inner thigh. It sent a tingling sensation up her spine. She started to want him, but not as much as he wanted her. She could feel him getting hard underneath her. Kia rubbed herself against him a bit.

“Oh God, Kia,” John moaned.

She smiled against his lips and pulled back with a giggle. John’s breathing was shallow. “I should let you cool down." Kia said with a crooked smile. "I’m gonna go to the washroom.”

“Aww, sure,” he said, with a disappointed looking smile.

Kia kissed him once more and climbed off of him.

“You better come back though,” he said.

“Sure,” she smiled back at him before she walked away. Maybe.