The Game of Seduction

No Lies, No game

Kia slipped through the crowd easily. She noticed that Ian was trying to follow. Why? She thought maybe he wanted to see if she was actually going to leave with John. What should I do?

Kia heard the commotion as Ian bumped and pushed his way pass everyone. That's what you get for being a big, tall idiot. It was moments like this that Kia liked the fact that she was super skinny with little A-cups. In other cases, she hated it. She barely filled out the black dress she was wearing. She envied Jess's Victoria Secret body. Kia may be somewhat flimsy, but piss her off enough, she could get pretty fierce.

Should I really go back to John? She had lost Ian in the crowd. Find John or find Jess? Ian wouldn't know where to find me if I was with John. He probably knows where to find me if I was with Jess. If not dancing, Kia's friends were always up stairs, in the patio lounging area. Why did I even try to text Jess earlier? I knew where she would be. Waste of time and text. Lost in her thoughts, she was already heading towards the corner couch where she had left John to cool down.

Kia saw John smile at her. Well, no turning back now, she smiled back.

There was a blonde and a red haired girl sitting at the end of the bench, chatting. Kia sat down next to John. I can't be straddling him now, she thought, which made a smirk creep up on her lips.

John leaned in and gave her a long kiss. It seemed like he hasn't cooled down completely yet. Kia couldn't help but think back to Ian's lips. Damn his soft lips and yummy kisses!

"Took so long, I thought you weren't coming back. I was about to leave," John said, smiling down at her.

Kia smiled back, she did love that smile of his. "It was hard to get through the crowd," she lied with a pout.

"Aww," John pulled her into a hug, "did you get stepped on or something?"

It was a warm, comfortable hug. Kia liked it. "Yeah…" she whined, yet another lie. Kia found herself lying all the time these days; to Jess and Devin, her best friends; to her parents; and to Ian, her opponent. Lying to Ian was a part of the game. If there were no lies then there would be no fun and then there would be no game.

"Oh, you poor thing," John said and tighten his arms around her.

Kia pulled away. It was getting hot in his arms and not the sexual way. She had just escape Ian and squeeze through a throng of people. "So…," she started, still not quite sure what to do. What if he asked me to leave with him?

"Hey ladies," a male voice said loudly.

Kia's eyes averted to the right a little, where the two girls were and there he was. What the fuck! Ian was hovering over the blonde with a hand on the back of the couch for support. The girls giggled, smiling brightly at him.

Sluts. Kia glared at him unconsciously. Ian noticed and gave her a smirk and a raise of an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" John asked and was about to turn around to take a look.

"Nothing," Kia said quickly, stopping him. "I thought I saw a friend, but I was wrong," she said dryly with a quick glance over at Ian.

How did he find me so quickly? Wait, that blonde… blue dress. She looks like the one he was dancing with. So, he didn't get rejected? But…

"Are you feeling ok?" John asked.

"Just a little light-headed," Kia lied, looking down, away from his eyes. He noticed that she was taking shallow breaths. Why the fuck am I so nervous? God, did he know that we were here before, that I left John here? He didn't see me kissing John earlier now did he?

"Here, have a drink," John said, handing Kia a clear drink on the rocks.

Kia took a big gulp. It tasted like Sprite and vodka. Don't tell me he sent the blonde here to wait for him just in case. Jackass. He must have seen me heading to the washroom. She was really angry now. What the fuck is he planning? Kia took another sip of the drink and was about to set it down, but John took the drink and did it for her.

"Thanks," Kia mumbled and saw Ian's eyes narrowing on her. Jerk. She took a deep breath, "So, what now?" She smiled sweetly, diverting all the attention she could tear away from Ian onto John.

"Hmm," John thought with a cute little crooked smile as he lean in closer to her. His face was just 3 inches from hers.

She could feel his hot breath caress her face. It tingled a bit. She giggled, "What?"

John's smile widened. He leaned in more and gave her peck on her lower lip.

Kia smiled, "I like what you're suggesting," she said in a low sultry voice. She leaned in and kissed him, drawing her arms around his neck.

He tasted fresh and kind of sweet. Did he have a candy or a mint? Kia thought. I want one.

John wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. She was held so close to him that she was almost on his lap. He had quickly taken the dominate role. Kia really didn't mind being led. She liked either ways just the same. The only time that it mattered was in the game. Being in the game, control was the key. Losing one's control was almost a guaranteed loss. Kia hated losing.

Ian, Kia's eyes slowly looked off to the side. She had forgotten about him for a moment.

Ian was sitting with an arm around the blonde girl. He seemed engrossed with whatever the girls were talking about. He didn't look at her, not even a glance.

This ticked Kia off. Here she was, making out with a guy just a couple of metres away from him and he's acting like she doesn't even exist. Fuck you, Ian. Kia cupped John's face with her hands and pulled his face down to hers as she leaned back onto the couch. This way she can't see Ian and he can't see her even if he wanted to.

John wrapped his left hand around the back of her neck. He was practically lying on top of her. Hope we don’t get kicked out. Kia smiled against John’s lips. She was burning up and she didn't mind it one bit. She liked it, the intense sexual heat. She was kind of wishing that he was actually on top of her.

John lowered his lips to her neck. Kia let out a moan. A chill slithered down her spine and left her body tingling. She was feeling light-headed for real now. She took in shallow breaths. The heat of their entangled bodies was intoxicating. Kia didn't think that he had what it takes to arouse her so much.

John moved back to her lips. Kia panted between kisses. She felt like the heat, John, his touch, it was all swallowing her up. It was like she was spiralling into a dark and hot vortex. Fuck, I want him bad, Kia thought as she ran her fingers through his soft blonde hair.

John pulled his lips away. He hovered over her, breathing heavily. "I think we need some fresh air."

"Aww, no...," Kia pouted. The heat was slipping away and it was killing her.

"We can continue somewhere else," he suggested.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?