The Game of Seduction

Always Remember Your Notes-to-Self

"We can continue somewhere else," John said and pulled Kia up onto her feet.

For a moment, the world wobbled, or she did, she couldn't quite tell the difference. John held her close and steady with an arm around her waist. Her legs felt flimsy and weak. He led her to a dark nook just a few meters away from the sitting area. It had a blurry red and white sign. Exit?

Now that she thought about it, everything was kind of blurry or disfigured. Man, the alcohol is starting to sink in, she giggled.

Kia realized they were heading for the rear exit, which doubled for a VIP door. There was a set of stairs there that lead to a VIP lounge on the second floor. She only knows this because Jake, her brother’s friend that works as the bouncer, let her in through this door once. The exit led to the back parking lot.

"Hey!" Someone shouted.

Kia felt herself fall back into a different set of arms. She leaned against a firm chest, barely standing up on her own feet.

"Damn, you're stupid," the person whispered angrily into her ear.

She looked up. It was Ian, or a blurry version of Ian. He tightened his hold around her waist.

"What the fuck, man?" John said angrily.

Ian grabbed John by the front of his shirt and pulled him a little closer. John was an inch or two taller than him, but Ian looked fiercer, stronger. "Shut up and leave before I get your ass jailed for spiking her drink and attempted rape," Ian sneered.

John gawked, looking scared for a second before he composed himself and brushed Ian's hand off. He scoffed at Ian before he turned towards the dance floor.

What? Kia squinted with confusion. She watched as John quickly disappeared into the crowd.

Ian suddenly turned her around to face him. Kia's head swung back a bit, but it felt like it made a full 360 degree spin. She blinked a couple of times to try and make a clear picture of Ian's handsome face.

"You are one stupid bitch," Ian said harshly, but looking rather calm.

"Hey-" Kia started, offended.

"What did you just drink?" He asked, without the harshness.

"Uh," Kia thought for a second. "Vodka and Sprite, I think. I don't know, it-" Shit! It wasn't my drink. He just handed it to me and I drank it. Fuck... Note-to-self: he might be a player, don't drink what was left unattended and don't leave the club! She had forgotten all of that.

She found herself breathing quite heavily. "He didn't…," Kia said with a hint of question, while she shook her head, but it only made her head spin like crazy.

Ian sighed, his breath grazing her face gently. He brushed a lock of hair away from her face. His hand lingered on the side of her head. His hands were always so warm. "He did," he reassured.

Kia clenched her jaw. He was so nice and sweet. Fuck, I'm stupid! Ian was so right. Fuck, Ian was right! She tried to push away from Ian and move towards the dance floor to find John, but only clasped into Ian's arms. That bastard... “I’m gonna...,” she trailed off as her vision blacked out.

Ian held her close again. He was so warm. She rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes. It was so comfy. She felt like she was being swallowed up by his warmth.

"Kia, hey! Kia!"

Kia's eyes shot open. Darkness slowly turned into... less dark. Things started becoming clear...ish, again. She looked into Ian's concerned, beautiful eyes. His big hand was holding her head up. "You're so fucked up," Ian said, shaking his head at her with a hint amusement.

Kia felt herself nod, eyes blinking tiredly.

Ian laughed, "Let's get you home."

Next thing she knew, she was embraced by a cool breeze.

Kia opened her eyes. It was grey. She was lying on her side with her face just a few inches away from a dark grey wall. Huh? She cocked an eyebrow at the wall.

She slowly turned over to lie on her back. The pillow gently hugged her head and the sheets felt soft against her skin. Kia squinted at the white ceiling. It was unfamiliar to her.

Kia can see bright light pouring in through a window by the foot of the bed. The room was huge. Tilting her head to the right, she saw a big desk that sat against the other wall that was adjacent to the bed and a big flat screen TV and couch on the other wall. Kia glared at the foreign arrangement of things on the bedside table: a white lantern-like lamp, tissue box, water bottle, digital clock and two condom packets.

Condoms! Kia sprung up into a sitting position. "Fuck," Kia mumbled as her head immediately started to throb. God damn it! She pressed her hands to her forehead and groaned.

She looked down at the black and grey stripped sheets. Who the fucks are these? None of her friends had dark grey walls –that she knew of. Kia started panicking: her heart racing and her breathing turned shallow.

Fuck! She just noticed that she was shirtless, only in a bra. She quickly peaked under the blank. Thank god, she sighed in relieve. She was still wearing her underwear. One second later, she started panicking again. Anybody could have taken them off and just put them back on.

"Finally awake," a husky voice said.

Kia's head shot up quickly and saw Ian. She nearly let out a yelp. He was leaning against a doorframe at the other side of the room. His arms were crossed over his sweet bare chest. He was just wearing a pair of blue plaid pants. Oh… no. Ian was standing there, looking all nonchalant, while Kia sat in bed, feeling like she was about to have a heart attack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh. what could have happened?