The Game of Seduction

Morning After

--Ian Foster's POV

I woke up and tilted my head to the left. There she was. It wasn't a dream. Kia was facing me as she slept. She looked so cute and peaceful nestling into the pillow.

I brushed a stray stand of hair out of her face and just watched her sleep for a while. Yes, like a creeper. I kind of wanted her to wake up right now so that I can see her freak out when she finds herself in bed with me.

It was around 9 in the morning. The sun was bright, lighting up the dark walls of my room.

I got out of bed quietly and stretched. I was still a bit tired but I was hungry too. It was a long night. I continued to be a creeper for another minute. She's going to think that I watched her sleep anyways so I might as well do it, right?

It was the first time we ever slept together and quite literally. We didn't have sex. Believe me though, I wanted to and she wanted to, but I couldn't. She was so fucked up that… well, I couldn't fuck her in that state. Any other girl, I might have just taken their invitation and fucked them, but I knew Kia, she didn't want to have sex with me. Not like that at least. I couldn't do that to her. Plus, it would ruin the game. One day, you're gonna beg me for sex and you'll be sober when you do so..

I was just in my striped boxers so I grabbed a pair of blue pajama pants before I went to the kitchen. I had some cereal and watched some Saturday morning cartoons. It was a bit pass 11 when I went back to my room. Kia was now facing the wall, just inches away from it.

I went and cleaned up in my bathroom. I was combing out my bed hair when I heard some sounds through the open door. I stepped out my small bathroom and saw Kia sitting on the bed with her hands on her head and looking down. She looked so small sitting there on the big queen size bed. I crossed my arms and leaned against the doorframe. "Finally awake," I said and Kia's head immediately shot up.

At first, Kia looked surprised and then her expression turned a bit fearful and perplexed. She was also breathing quite heavily for someone who just woke up. Nightmare?

"Mornin'" I smiled, walking over to her.

"What happened?" She asked with a shaky voice.

"You don't remember?" I asked, unable to resist a smirk.

"That's why I'm asking you," she said, sounding a bit angry, but nervous too.

There's that urge again. Let's play... "Well, let's just say that we had lots of fun. You couldn't get enough of me, just screaming for more and more." I sat down on the edge of the bed, watching her carefully.

Kia looked down quickly, jaw clenched and eyes shifted in thought. I held back a smile. She seriously can't remember. She looked upset, probably thinking about the naughty things we might’ve done, but couldn’t remember.

She lifted the blanket up to cover herself, "It's nothing I haven't seen before," I teased, pulling the blanket back down.

"Ian," She cried out, tugging back on the blanket.

A little too far? I let go of the blanket. "I was joking."

She held the blanket up to her chest. "About what?" she asked with annoyance. It looked like she was going to cry.

She was avoiding my eyes as I tried to read her expression. "Nothing happened, we didn't have sex." Actually, something did happen, but not sex. It was about as far as we've gotten to the first time: rolling around in our underwear, eagerly wanting to do it but didn't quite get to it.

Kia shot me angry glare, "Ahh," she yelled in frustration. "You're a stinkin' bastard," she started kicking my thigh. "Jerk-face!"

“Ow,” Why does she like to kick me like that? It hurt. I grabbed her ankle and dragged her towards me. She fell back onto the bed with a yelp. She was just in her lacy black panties and matching bra. I leaned down, between her legs, and hovered just inches away from her. She was heaving and had that cute little angry-scared expression that I liked. "I'm your saviour," I said firmly.

She stayed motionless underneath me and just raised an eyebrow at me in question.

I stared down at her cautious eyes. "You don't remember the Mix last night? Dancing? The tall blonde guy?" Kia's eyes lit up when I mentioned him. "You remember drinking whatever the hell he just handed to you, like an idiot?" I said, getting a little worked up.

She shrunk back into the soft mattress. Did that sound too harsh? No, that's what you get for being so stupid. She averted her eyes as she searched for memories. "Oh god," she breathed, seconds later.

Last night, she was just staring at me, lost in her thoughts, and without thinking she just took the drink. So stupid. She then started making out with that guy in front of me like I wasn't even there. There was no way that, that guy was able to turn her on better than me. Nobody knows how her body works better than me. When he was taking her way, she was all tipsy and weak and I knew he had put something in that drink. That fucking bastard. She had been perfectly fine when she was trying to lose me in the crowd. I wanted to beat the shit out him.

"If I hadn't been there, who knows what would have happened to you? Could've ended up dead in a dumpster," I said seriously.

I could see the tension in her neck and jaw. She stared at me for a few seconds before she averted her eyes again. She had nothing to say, silenced by the truth.

"Shouldn't I get some gratitude from you?"

Kia glared at me, pursing her lips and it twitched liked she was stuck between trying to keep it in and trying to spit it out.

"It’s fine," I said with a hint of a smile. "It's not like I didn't have any fun out of it."

Kia's eyes flashed with disbelief and I noticed that she grew tense again.

I leaned down close to her. "I lied early, something did happen," I whispered in her ear and then kissed her right below her ear

She let out a grunt of frustration and shoved me with her hands. That alone wouldn't have been able to move me but she kneed me in the side at the same time. I fell over onto my side and she quickly dragged herself away from me.

Fuck, that hurt, I clenched my side. I glared at her. She had that angry-scared look again, but this one made me chest clench tight. There was too much sadness mix into it. I didn't like it.

I gave her a hard stare. She thinks we had sex. "I wanted to," I said, sounding like a guilty confession, as I moved slowly towards her, "and you wanted to... What's so bad about us having sex?" I had her backed up against the wall. Besides the obvious answer: we aren't in a relationship, what could it be? I doubt she's a virgin. It can't just be the game that's stopping her.

She stared back at me, brow furrowed. She was so tense that she was shaking a little. I saw her eyes moisten a bit.

"Why?" I pushed, getting frustrated. She's too stubborn. I know she wants to, but she doesn't want to have that desire for me. She's too tough of an opponent in this game.

Kia opened her mouth like she was going to say something but then closed it and looked away.

Why are you like this? I gently grabbed the side of her head with one hand and made her look at me. It felt odd how well her head just fits into my hand. "We didn't have sex," I said dully. "It was all stuff that we've done before."

"Ian…." I've only made her look like she wanted to cry even more. "Why are you like this?"

I dropped my hand. I couldn't help but let out a humorless laugh. "I could ask you the same thing." Her brow drew together with confusion. "You don't believe me?"

"How am I supposed to believe someone like you?" She said quietly.

My chest sank for a second. Someone like me? Hah. It was my turn to avert my eyes. If she's going to think I did it anyways, I might as well say I did and be done with this. I looked back at her. She was staring at me intensely. "So, you thought I was the kind of person that would take advantage of someone that I knew was drunk and drugged?"

I noticed a flash of guilt in her eyes.

I clenched my jaw. I should just say I did... "We almost did. You were so willing too, but I couldn't because I did know you were intoxicated." If I told her we had sex like that she would end our game right here and now. Then there's definitely no chance of us having sex.

"What did we do?" She said cautiously. "Why am I here? Where are we exactly?"